Main thread: If your FIFA experience is **** after the latest patch, join here

Comments

• broxigaz
    1822 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    Why is my game fine then?

Did the patch introduce a blacklist and you are on there? Or are you just complaining about things that were there before as well?

Some guy complaining about the ball randomly picking up speed when @WFCBagnall has complained about that since week 1. Literally got nothing to do with any patch.

@Orison your looking outnumbered in here m8 🤣
  • Joka2002
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    +1 just played 3 games and dribbling is awful! Passing, defender controls, shooting ughh
  • ozcs_69
    4857 posts Big Money Move
    is everyone here plays on new gen?
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    416 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I show up to work every day in a creative field and have to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ work my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off to get results and make a good product, never release things half finished or have to go back and fix things. When errors do need corrected, we don’t make more errors in the process. I come to play this game to unwind but these days it’s clear EA have said ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you, weren’t not putting in effort. Why are video games companies allowed to not put in the required work to do a good job. Step it the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up.
  • Janscharie
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ozcs_69 wrote: »

Old gen only
  • Springveldt
    6926 posts Big Money Move
    I think people should start quoting which version they are playing.

For me on PS5 new gen, I've had a couple of nights of bad gameplay but on the whole the game is working as intended I guess. It's new mechanics and I'm finding I have to use driven pass nearly all the time as standard passing/through balls are garbage. R1+L1+double tap triangle are really good for a driven lofted through ball.

I've noticed the ball speeding up after a tackle so that it rebounds to the chosen player but I've noticed that for the length of time I've had the game. It was in the last patch as well.

Left stick dribbling is usually OK for me and I don't have those small, agile players. Guys like RB Arnautovic and RB Kulusevski are really good on the ball. There is the odd game they don't turn well but again I'm getting more games were they do turn than when they don't.

Maybe I'm just going through a phase of having good gameplay.
  • Bobo23
    4811 posts National Call-Up
    It's not even about whether you're winning or losing, the game has just become a complete mess.

Ever since season 2 started, it feels like a completely different game. A broken one at that!
  • letaros
    13 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I dont have a problem with gameplay things, my problem is heavy gameplay, delay and all players (not only the one i controll) doing stupid things because of lag. Its terrible.

I played some squad battles today to get the rare mega pack silver players objective and the game felt amazing, passing, left stick dribbling, LB/RB dribbling, shooting, off the ball movement, stand tackle. Everything that gets ruined because of delay worked perfectly.

Im literally afraid to play online (PC, division 1) because hits my nerves and my dignity.
    I refuse to do that to myself.
  • TheBenson
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2021
    EA have done a great job with the game to stop me from spending FP.

So if they want my money they need to fix the gameplay, servers, content the lot.

Game was good on release up to the end of season 1.

Sensible Soccer on the Amiga plays better then the current state of Fifa 22.
  • broxigaz wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Why is my game fine then?

Did the patch introduce a blacklist and you are on there? Or are you just complaining about things that were there before as well?

Some guy complaining about the ball randomly picking up speed when @WFCBagnall has complained about that since week 1. Literally got nothing to do with any patch.

@Orison your looking outnumbered in here m8 🤣

If I was asking about momentum I would probably be outnumbered by people believing in it as well.

Same result if I was asking about connection costing people ranks in wl. In reality their skilllevel costs them rank 1, but they would rather not admit that (especially not to themselves).
  • Wi1son73
    3967 posts National Call-Up
    @Orison
    This is one of many things.. Unless BT updated my hub and settings then I can only put it down the patch.. (old gen) I had flawless gameplay since a week after it was released..

If you think of anything else that maybe effecting my game, then please share

• Wi1son73 wrote: »
    @Orison
    This is one of many things.. Unless BT updated my hub and settings then I can only put it down the patch.. (old gen) I had flawless gameplay since a week after it was released..

If you think of anything else that maybe effecting my game, then please share

First one is obviously a glitch. One that for example philsks experienced like 1 or 2 weeks ago already. Has nothing to do with the patch.

2nd one is something @WFCBagnall has complained about since week 1. Again there is just no correlation to the patch.
  • Wi1son73
    What I’m saying it I have about 8 clips off weird stuff happening in my game that wasn’t there before.. ..

Another example of bugs and glitches

• IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    My gameplay before the patch was flawless like every single fifa absolutely no issue use to wonder what everyone went on about, constant ping and packet loss icons but playing via LAN and the router is approx 30CM away from the console and the entrance point of the internet to my home via the master socket is pretty much directly behind the router.

Had to abandon last W/L, weirdly my gameplay was like that for one week, and now has returned back to stable.

After experiencing it though I can visibly see my opposition struggling from it, tackling in the middle on no where, they turn and my players already through on goal it’s awful
  • Wi1son73
    I’ve really enjoying this fifa more any other fifa apart from 18…. Took myself to div2, tried to learn from good players .. took my loses one the chin moved on..

This isn’t about slow delayed gameplay it’s about my game seemed to filled a lot more bugs then before.. Patch, new season.. BT nerfed my speeds.. I really don’t know
  • kukuchev711
    1215 posts Play-Off Hero
    Up!

This thread must be at the top in order for the EA team to see it.

We want to play the game we paid for!
  • StopItNow552
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The game was fine first patch just needed to nerf goal keepers

The game is ruined now .. fifa skill move fest .

Fifa street . Arcade game
  • Colonel_Getafe
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If they want to continue with the FIFA Street childish Ronaldo sucking step over love in, then can they make injuries and forced substitution through injuries a lot more frequent please.
  • Cyklon
    2912 posts National Call-Up
    Fifa Street + Track & Field = Latest Patch
  • kukuchev711
    1215 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ok guys today I played a single game. Felt slightly better, I could dribble let's say fairly decent with the likes of orange DI maria and IF Neymar. Still experienced lag.

So it's not the patch, it's the connection, the servers. :(
  • Aqeel87
    3420 posts National Call-Up
    The game was fine first patch just needed to nerf goal keepers

The game is ruined now .. fifa skill move fest .

Fifa street . Arcade game

• P1stolpete187
    6530 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve only won one game since the patch and I don’t know how I won that it’s like I have never played fifa before.
  • Miigue
    1244 posts Professional
    I think the game changes after every patch and some players are able to figure those changes out before others. Forget the delay and the bad dribbling, that’s already part of the package by default.
  • Brydobhoy88
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am seasons player but posting here for advice.
    Usually play fut for 4-6 weeks from release then just fall behind or once I reach Div1 I stop playing.
    Anyway.
    Is there a way to check what EA server you connect to on PS5.
    Ive played Fifa since the 90s so played since you could play online and never in my life have I experience as much connection issues as I have with Fifa 22.
    From about 17-21 I avoided playing when weekend league is on and played during the week and got fine gameplay 90% of my matches.
    For example ive just played at 1AM UK time and my god the gameplay is so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ delayed its literally unplayable.
    Today has been the worst ive ever seen during the week by a country mile.
    My record on seasons before today (still battling slow gameplay)
    50-1-2
    Today
    5-3-4 (played in morn, early evening at 12-1am) all so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ slow. And its not my internet, plays fine on any other online game.

• PhatCanary
    42 posts Park Captain
    This game is a mess, I genuinely haven’t won a game in 30 matches, I suddenly can’t pass I can’t score but the opposition just stroll through and score at will, I was loving This years Fifa until the latest patch now it’s unplayable, EA need to listen to the consumer for once and fix this shambles!!
  • PhatCanary
    42 posts Park Captain
    Yes PS5
  • ICUP
    6277 posts Big Money Move
    I'm too dumb to notice anything they say has changed during the patch. Only thing noticeable is from the first patch and keepers turning into Kepa.

Apart from that everything feels the same
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    edited November 2021
    ICUP wrote: »
    I'm too dumb to notice anything they say has changed during the patch. Only thing noticeable is from the first patch and keepers turning into Kepa.

Because nothing has changed… a lot of people just use it as An easy cop out a lot of people use.

I wasn’t in the country the whole week last week so i didn’t play a single game.

Only got back Monday night, it feels the exact same as i remember it being….

This thing about “patch changes gameplay” is just an easy excuse.
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    TDOF wrote: »
    ICUP wrote: »

Because nothing has changed… a lot of people just use it as An easy cop out a lot of people use.

I wasn’t in the country the whole week last week so i didn’t play a single game.

Only got back Monday night, it feels the exact same as i remember it being….

This thing about “patch changes gameplay” is just an easy excuse.

5th of October (day of patch 1 being announced)

A71-E435-D-67-BF-4247-AC8-B-CDF53-D903974.jpg

The game has been bad, and it still is… nothing changed
  • All4fun1991
    2991 posts National Call-Up
    I’m in, so what we do next sir?