Do the forum mods report the huge amount of gameplay complains since title update 3?

Maestro2k
120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2021
Do they, or no body cares !
What's the point in these forums then?

Comments

• kukuchev711
    1215 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes, please. The game is pretty unplayable for me since a few days.
  • Robertjames86
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    RTG20 wrote: »
    Maestro2k wrote: »

So people can share their good pack luck to drive other people to try the content/gambling, get frustrated when they pack Thomas Lemar, then buy FP

There is no other reason for these forums, as the community managers never appear since the Andy days

If anyone thinks the forum has another purpose you are delusional

EA just palm off disgruntled punters onto this forum. It's easier then having to deal directly. Then people wonder why this forum is one big moanfest.
  • StarOfTheSouth
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    RTG20 wrote: »

So people can share their good pack luck to drive other people to try the content/gambling, get frustrated when they pack Thomas Lemar, then buy FP

There is no other reason for these forums, as the community managers never appear since the Andy days

If anyone thinks the forum has another purpose you are delusional

I remember someone mentioning in another thread, that there was a time when devs actually interacted with the forum and the constant bashing and hate probably drove them away

• I hope so. Just patch it back to release you ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    416 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Please revert to a previous patch, as soon as possible.
  • greif44x2
    1858 posts Play-Off Hero

They might use the feedback from forumers to fix obvious bugs and imperfections (e.g. overpowered finesse shot at release), but every single day for years there's a bunch of threads about delay and unresponsiveness so I don't think they take any action here.
  • WFCBagnall
    95953 posts Moderator
    We as forum moderators share the same frustrations with the game as every else, we pass things on constantly regarding gameplay, bad content, terrible promos, mistakes etc
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    We as forum moderators share the same frustrations with the game as every else, we pass things on constantly regarding gameplay, bad content, terrible promos, mistakes etc

For sure, however this is really bad, it’s spreading across all socials at this point. They need to hear about this and fix it soon.

• WFCBagnall wrote: »

For sure, however this is really bad, it’s spreading across all socials at this point. They need to hear about this and fix it soon.

But maybe they should focus on actual feedback instead of conspiracy theories.
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    Orison wrote: »

Ummmm wtf? You must joking…

• Orison wrote: »

The patch literally changed nothing. It fixed a few glitches and that's it.
  • Furrag85
    2498 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's noticably different. The numerous threads from different people complaining on the past 5 pages is confirmation enough that something wider has gone wrong.
  • DrWorm
    830 posts Semi-Pro

These two sentences contradict each other.

Its clearly changed.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner

Ok i usually agree with most of your takes but this one is actually ridiculous, are you playing the same game as everyone else right now? It doesn't matter what version i play either ps4 or ps5 but since the patch majority of my games are actually unplayable and before patch it only happened every 1 out of say 5 games, i've tried wifi and wired both exactly the same results and theres absolutely nothing wrong with my internet, even when i do friendlies vs my friends who live in the same country one of them literally 2 streets down but yet all players feel stuck in the mud and delay ridden

All this only started AFTER i downloaded the latest patch
  • AlexBear012
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2021

Ok i usually agree with most of your takes but this one is actually ridiculous, are you playing the same game as everyone else right now? It doesn't matter what version i play either ps4 or ps5 but since the patch majority of my games are actually unplayable and before patch it only happened every 1 out of say 5 games, i've tried wifi and wired both exactly the same results and theres absolutely nothing wrong with my internet, even when i do friendlies vs my friends who live in the same country one of them literally 2 streets down but yet all players feel stuck in the mud and delay ridden

I mean, people say the game changes even before a patch and call it "secret patch!!"

I can see why someone wouldn't always take another one seriously about this tbf
  • Orison
    73881 posts Icon
    edited November 2021

I even played the new patch on both xbox and ps and on 2 different connections ;) nothing changed
    DrWorm wrote: »

These two sentences contradict each other.

Its clearly changed.

You know what's meant by the first sentence. Gameplay itself did not change.
  • kukuchev711
    1215 posts Play-Off Hero

Agree with you, brother.
  • RadioShaq
    19961 posts Moderator
    Best thing to do is post on the technical boards. They are asking for more details and video examples. Just saying the game is unplayable I have delay is pretty vague. As others pointed out it’s pretty much said after every patch and every day. Without more details or examples and nobody wanting to report it not sure what people want ea to do.
  • DrWorm
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Best thing to do is post on the technical boards. They are asking for more details and video examples. Just saying the game is unplayable I have delay is pretty vague. As others pointed out it’s pretty much said after every patch and every day. Without more details or examples and nobody wanting to report it not sure what people want ea to do.

they can evaluate the changes they made for this patch and fix them. simple as that.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner

They could also try playing or testing their own game, as much as it sucks its almost impossible to show in a video just like when you watch twitch streams and they are saying the gameplay is horrible but it looks no different to the viewer
  • RadioShaq
    19961 posts Moderator
    Part of the problem and the ea guy explained it on the ea answers is not everyone has delay. Also delay is used to describe everything. With the input overlay you can show delay and why they added it.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Part of the problem and the ea guy explained it on the ea answers is not everyone has delay. Also delay is used to describe everything. With the input overlay you can show delay and why they added it.

I looked on the exact area you mentioned and theres literally an 800 page thread with countless examples and proof on there of this stuff happening, if they haven't fixed it after 800 pages then lets be honest they aren't going to.
  • RadioShaq
    19961 posts Moderator
    If you don’t want to report it you don’t have to but it’s the best option where ea is actively posting and addressing the exact issue you want solved. Not that many even posted the right details so it’s not 800 different reports. It would only take you a couple minutes and could help fix it.
  • joehuk
    7636 posts League Winner
    edited November 2021
    Fact that even most vocal EA game changers are complaining at the state of the gameplay says it all.

Now let me start by saying I mainly play 'offline' squad battles in the week and that's even unplayable as per my thread the other day.

Showed a clip of de jong trying to control the ball while 'stuck' in an animation causing him to glide into a pass causing the delay in the pass which I think alot of people are experiencing it's not so much internet delay but more animation delay.

The cause of this I have no idea but for me for the last three years I've had phases of this on and off from brilliant gameplay to absolutely unplayable.
  • RogLeBell
    472 posts Sunday League Hero

So you’re saying the lack of stadiums, people getting 4m coins deposited into their accounts, the changing of the wording for milestones are conspiracies? They don’t respond to anything, that’s the point people are making.

If they do respond it’s a generic tweet that never gets a follow up. Too many EA apologists, but the storm clouds are gathering, people have had enough.
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    The response from EA is nothing short of pathetic

Clowns
  • Jimbomack87
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special

There has been videos. Posted there and on their numerous socials. They keep rolling out this excuse. Out of the thousands on social and on forums, I dont beleive for one minute that they havent had enough evidence or feedback on forums etc about the gameplay. The streamers etc that they give early access too etc, all complain about the gameplay. Pro's complain about the gameplay and EA are in constant contact with the top streamers and pros. They have had the feedback. They just hide behind that crap as they obviously have no solution to it with the current engine and servers available. They need to spend money on the game and they don't want to do that.
  • Maestro2k
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2021

There has been videos. Posted there and on their numerous socials. They keep rolling out this excuse. Out of the thousands on social and on forums, I dont beleive for one minute that they havent had enough evidence or feedback on forums etc about the gameplay. The streamers etc that they give early access too etc, all complain about the gameplay. Pro's complain about the gameplay and EA are in constant contact with the top streamers and pros. They have had the feedback. They just hide behind that crap as they obviously have no solution to it with the current engine and servers available. They need to spend money on the game and they don't want to do that.

Well said