1320 posts Professional
    wau2 wrote: »
    Unsure why but mukiele just jumped to above 65k

Because of possible POTM Nkunku

• Diddymow
    4922 posts National Call-Up
    Worth picking up some OTW Griezmann? They have Osasuna at home Saturday

Thanks

He'll probably rise to the usual 140-150 pre-match. If they don't win this one though I can see him crashing hard, Atletico really running out of games to get the 5 wins.
  • chiholam
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Allsop wrote: »
    Bang easiest 100k ever
    Screenshot-20211116-133901-Companion.jpg

What caused this to rise?

New SBC high chemistry requirements but only 3 players per league. So top nations in off league high rise up

Did you have a stock of Iniestas sitting and waiting for such SBCs. I know there are leaks of what the SBC are, but did not think there were any about the reqs?
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    Worth picking up some OTW Griezmann? They have Osasuna at home Saturday

Thanks

I bought 5 at 118k at the weekend so I’m hoping he goes up to his usual pre match of around 135k to 140k
  • fussydutchman
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    radhoyl wrote: »
    wau2 wrote: »

Because of possible POTM Nkunku

TikTok is all over Mukiele, so that's a big reason, too.
  • wau2 wrote: »

Nkunku will 99 % be released as Bundes POTM within a short period of time.
  • I'll take that back.. Think Müller might clinch it, but the expectation of a POTM Nkunku might be why he rises.
  • JuiceTerry
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Does anyone know if/what silver IFs rise to when we get the silver beasts objective? Saw on twitter it might be back tonight, not had one for a while either.

I packed IF Bowman from a bronze pack and got 24k for it at the time, just checked now and you can pick them up for 17-18k.

Think I'll pick a few up anyway, can't see me not being able to get the coins back at some point.
  • Diddymow
    JuiceTerry wrote: »
    Does anyone know if/what silver IFs rise to when we get the silver beasts objective? Saw on twitter it might be back tonight, not had one for a while either.

I packed IF Bowman from a bronze pack and got 24k for it at the time, just checked now and you can pick them up for 17-18k.

Think I'll pick a few up anyway, can't see me not being able to get the coins back at some point.

They barely rise now from what I've seen, most people realise you can just get one for free. Silver Lounge will likely be easier this week though.
  • JuiceTerry
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Diddymow wrote: »

They barely rise now from what I've seen, most people realise you can just get one for free. Silver Lounge will likely be easier this week though.

I've bought a few to see how it goes. Least I know not to expect much, cheers.

Arh don't say that I look forward to it, then usually done within 15-20 mins as it is!!!
  • Diddymow

I've bought a few to see how it goes. Least I know not to expect much, cheers.

Arh don't say that I look forward to it, then usually done within 15-20 mins as it is!!!

Some weeks I'm done in 20 minutes and others I'm pulling my hair out trying to get done.
  • SmokeSwift1
    4358 posts National Call-Up
    Imagine we didn't sell Mukiele on Saturday😀😀😀😀
  • Bura
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Any good investment opportunities boom?
  • idloveit
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2021
    Got 50 IF Everton now @ 10.25k each hoping for a need for IF 83's some point soon over Black Friday. If not i'll just lose a few k when discarding them for 10.1k each or something.

I have 700k liquid spare and looking for a nice investment for Black Friday.

Any ideas?

Are 83 gold's finally a good shout? Some are still 800-900 coins... Repeatable TOTW pack is usually 83 rated squads isn't it?
  • elStar123
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Meh any tips? Market stagnating...
  • Uniack88
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    What usually comes out on a Wednesday evening?
  • Dkthesavage
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah market is really hard at the moment. OTW, RTTF are all really inflated, golds and IFs seem to be worthless. Even fodder is a little to high still. Really don’t have a clue what to put my coins into. I was thinking icons but I don’t really know that market well enough.
  • Uniack88
    Yeah market is really hard at the moment. OTW, RTTF are all really inflated, golds and IFs seem to be worthless. Even fodder is a little to high still. Really don’t have a clue what to put my coins into. I was thinking icons but I don’t really know that market well enough.

Sterling is 24k he was 32 last week when icon sbc came out
  • Dkthesavage
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Oh I didn’t realise they got that high, may have to a club stock of fodder as my clubs pretty empty.
  • Otw berghuis worth a shot? With gravenberch potentially an 86 and him being a perfect link with fineness trait and 4* skills?

Problem is they need 3 wins from 5 which should be okay for Ajax.

Might pick a couple up for 12k since the hype otw players get
  • bezo85
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero

The silver star this week isn’t a TOTW, it’s a promo player. As Silver Beasts still needs a TOTW and there is no way to get a free one, I expect silver in forms to rise now. (They went extinct last year when the same thing happened).
  • Diddymow
    bezo85 wrote: »

The silver star this week isn’t a TOTW, it’s a promo player. As Silver Beasts still needs a TOTW and there is no way to get a free one, I expect silver in forms to rise now. (They went extinct last year when the same thing happened).

Yep, didn't see that coming for some reason.
  • bezo85
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    bezo85 wrote: »

Yep, didn't see that coming for some reason.

Still profit to be made. They can be picked up for 18-19k at the moment. Buy now, hold till next Tuesday then sell. Easy profit.
  • Propagandyy2
    1008 posts Professional
    I feel like the play is to wait to see if we get a promo this weekend. The thing is you want to buy before an icon Sbc comes out. I could be wrong
  • Bapinho
    3633 posts National Call-Up
    yeah tbf i probably bought a little bit too early with 87 fodder at 17,5k. Aguero for example can easiy be bought now for 16.25k. Its all good though, didnt wanna risk it either, really can not see EA not bringing anything out to make fodder go up between now and BF.
  • Uniack88
    Bapinho wrote: »
    yeah tbf i probably bought a little bit too early with 87 fodder at 17,5k. Aguero for example can easiy be bought now for 16.25k. Its all good though, didnt wanna risk it either, really can not see EA not bringing anything out to make fodder go up between now and BF.

I put 500k into Sterling at 23500 each
  • HarriHardtholz
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any suggestions for flipping tomorrow? Thought about Kimpembe, Dembele, Pogba, Joao Cancelo (all nif).
  • Uniack88
    Any suggestions for flipping tomorrow? Thought about Kimpembe, Dembele, Pogba, Joao Cancelo (all nif).

When are players at there cheapest?
    Tonight or tomorrow?
    Thinking they will be more expensive tomorrow?
  • HarriHardtholz
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Uniack88 wrote: »

When are players at there cheapest?
    Tonight or tomorrow?
    Thinking they will be more expensive tomorrow?

In terms of flipping I go with tomorrow one hour before rewards and then sell till 5pm when they are expensive.
  • Bozza88
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    What’s the next promo?