Game is ruined

MeeseeksandDestroy
416 posts An Exciting Prospect
It’s not good anymore, they hotfixed it to death. Wasn’t even really the main patches this time which is even more concerning. We didn’t ask for the game to turn into this, nobody did.

Comments

• kukuchev711
    1215 posts Play-Off Hero
    I agree.
  • DrWorm
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    I agree, but with so much money on the line tied to player engagement, they dont change things without a reason.

my guess is they detected people playing fewer games and started to change the play in hope to bring people back.
  • radhoyl
    4007 posts National Call-Up
    DrWorm wrote: »
    I agree, but with so much money on the line tied to player engagement, they dont change things without a reason.

my guess is they detected people playing fewer games and started to change the play in hope to bring people back.

Sorry, did they make things better to bring people back? In what way "better"?
  • kdirt
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    They nerfed dribbling. I can’t hold the ball as well with my 90+ dribblers.
  • DrWorm
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    radhoyl wrote: »

Sorry, did they make things better to bring people back? In what way "better"?

I dont know. They have the numbers and the metrics and if it goes down again im sure they will change it again.

Just a theory but again they have people that do nothing all day than to figure out how to keep people more engaged (and buying points) so they know what they are doing despite what the community thinks.
  • It’s not good anymore, they hotfixed it to death. Wasn’t even really the main patches this time which is even more concerning. We didn’t ask for the game to turn into this, nobody did.

There was exactly 1 hotfix and that was for finesse shots.
  • DrWorm
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    Orison wrote: »
    It’s not good anymore, they hotfixed it to death. Wasn’t even really the main patches this time which is even more concerning. We didn’t ask for the game to turn into this, nobody did.

There have been 3 title updates that were announced and it changed more than finesse shots.
  • Grahammbe2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think its so that poor players win more and will buy more packs.
    I just won against a terrible player but he still got 2 goals
  • blue166
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero

There have been 3 title updates that were announced and it changed more than finesse shots.

I think there was confusion with live title update which followed patch 1 later that evening for Finesse shooting.

The game is not in a great state.

Auto Drop back - NOT GOOD
    AI Blocking in 18 yard box - Needs toned down
    Driven pass easier than a 5 yard regular pass - NOT GOOD

And connection quality - NOT GOOD

EA really need to sort the above ASAP.

@EA_Roger
  • Joseph88
    275 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2021
    They did something to the game. My team feels all over the place I haven’t touched my tactics or anything. Passes feel even worse can’t dribble smoothly and my players feel like they are on ice skates. They made it harder to break down bad players again like it was when the game came out. It also takes longer to find games.
  • [quote="Joseph88;c-10894921"]They did something to the game. My team feels all over the place I haven’t touched my tactics or anything. Passes feel even worse can’t dribble smoothly and my players feel like they are on ice skates. They made it harder to break down bad players again like it was when the game came out. It also takes longer to find games.[/quote]
    I feel you bro same disgrace going on here.
    Since the new season has started, but even worst in the last 24 hours pure ice skating
  • AlexBear012
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    Grahammbe2 wrote: »
    I think its so that poor players win more and will buy more packs.
    I just won against a terrible player but he still got 2 goals

But he didn't win :D
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    I’d take a revert back to beta at this point.
  • I’d take a revert back to beta at this point.

The beta was the best version of this game
  • RogLeBell
    472 posts Sunday League Hero

This guy :D - Shaq is that you?
  • BernaLeo87
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    With each patch it's getting even more worse
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    sneaky77 wrote: »
    I’d take a revert back to beta at this point.

The beta was the best version of this game

I agree, biggest skill gap for sure.
  • Professor
    4160 posts National Call-Up
    It’s more of an arcade game now but it’s more fun for me. Yea it was more realistic at release but it was extremely boring with people holding possession all game and GKs were way to overpowered.

Still not a realistic game by any means but more fun to play then at release, for me anyways.
  • SeeYouCheeky
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    What’s wrong with it? It’s the best Fifa in recent years.. yeah GKs can have no hands sometimes but apart from that it’s class
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    What’s wrong with it? It’s the best Fifa in recent years.. yeah GKs can have no hands sometimes but apart from that it’s class

It’s trash.

• Berlus
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    Berlus wrote: »
    tworaf wrote: »
    FIFA GAMEPLAY RESPONSIVENESS EFFORTS JULY 2019 UPDATE & TITLE UPDATE #15

"The second change is focused on reducing the amount of maximum buffer between when gameplay information is received by the game and when it is visually rendered on the screen. Previously the maximum buffer that was in place in these modes was slightly longer than it is for an offline match in FIFA, to ensure that there is a visual smoothness to gameplay despite the less predictable delivery times in an online match, due to network conditions that can vary through a match, than would be present in an offline match. In this title update, we have reduced this maximum buffer in the aforementioned modes to match the max buffer that is present in an offline match"

So this update was disabled after 4 days because people with unstable internet had so much speed up lag. ever since the game online uses a maximum buffer larger than offline games. So You will never experience any online match with the same gameplay offline. it doesnt matter what is your ping.

Until they give us the option to play with reduced buffer time, the delay to animations and players A.I will never go.

I think they have even further increased the buffer recently...in order to solve the second half stuttering problem.

• Avalius10
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol the game changed alot past weeks, some players are suddenly worthless. Better cards? My ❤️❤️❤️❤️, fine adjustsments to get people engaged and trying to boost sales.
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    Avalius10 wrote: »
    Lol the game changed alot past weeks, some players are suddenly worthless. Better cards? My ❤️❤️❤️❤️, fine adjustsments to get people engaged and trying to boost sales.

How does it get people engaged when the game sucks though, people actively stop playing it.