FULL FIFA 22 TRADING GUIDE- LEARN TO MAKE COINS

Comments

• Bapinho
    3643 posts National Call-Up
    Do we think there will be another repeatable icon sbc on monday? If i remember correct last year they did a repeatable one after the first non repeatable. And last year they did want to have prices of fodder high for BF so people would open packs
  • SmokeSwift1
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Do we think there will be another repeatable icon sbc on monday? If i remember correct last year they did a repeatable one after the first non repeatable. And last year they did want to have prices of fodder high for BF so people would open packs

I hope not. I plan to stock up on rivals rewards. They better not drop any icon sbc
  • Cbn
    2103 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bapinho wrote: »

Somewhat likely.
  • Adamcp898
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So the advice is to sell up the club this week for fear of a Black Friday crash?
  • Lackosweat
    9933 posts Has That Special Something
    Adamcp898 wrote: »
    So the advice is to sell up the club this week for fear of a Black Friday crash?

Well There’s a crash every other week :D
  • Boysie91
    14267 posts World Class
    Is it a good idea not to buy investments until after BF like? Was looking at IF Cancelo as one of my investments but worried the market is going to dip even more.
  • SmokeSwift1
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Is it a good idea not to buy investments until after BF like? Was looking at IF Cancelo as one of my investments but worried the market is going to dip even more.

Don't investment. Just flipping
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite

What are you flipping at the moment?
  • RU88ERDUKZILLLA
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect

What are you flipping at the moment?

I need to know this too... I'm 800k liquid and wondering what to do... everything I get involved in flops. Need something that works to boost my balance for future sbcs
  • StarOfTheSouth
    1093 posts Professional
    When are you guys going all in on high rated fodder again? Once base icon expires or during Black Friday?

Black Friday seems like the obvious choice, but I have a feeling EA will release something between now and then to keep fodder prices high and make packs more valuable..
  • > @RU88ERDUKZILLLA said:
    > I need to know this too... I'm 800k liquid and wondering what to do... everything I get involved in flops. Need something that works to boost my balance for future sbcs

follow certain players and see how they fluxuate during the day/certain days. in this market holding on to cards after content hour is risky so try and do fast flips
  • RU88ERDUKZILLLA
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    bossieee wrote: »
    > @RU88ERDUKZILLLA said:
    > I need to know this too... I'm 800k liquid and wondering what to do... everything I get involved in flops. Need something that works to boost my balance for future sbcs

follow certain players and see how they fluxuate during the day/certain days. in this market holding on to cards after content hour is risky so try and do fast flips

I'll see what I can do... I'm terrible at this 🤣
  • bossie84
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    > @RU88ERDUKZILLLA said:

at futbin unde tools you can find 'tracker' here you put a list of players you prefer following.
  • radhoyl
    1353 posts Professional
    > @RU88ERDUKZILLLA said:

Buy common golds for 350 today. Sell them tomorrow for 650
  • Diddymow
    4962 posts Big Money Move
    radhoyl wrote: »
    > @RU88ERDUKZILLLA said:

They only go to 500 if it's not PP.
  • radhoyl
    1353 posts Professional
    Diddymow wrote: »
    > @RU88ERDUKZILLLA said:

I think is is every other week.
  • Diddymow
    > @RU88ERDUKZILLLA said:

I think is is every other week.

So we expect a trash one tomorrow then.
  • radhoyl
    1353 posts Professional
    > @RU88ERDUKZILLLA said:

I bought 400 of them. Will hold another week if the do not sell tomorrow
  • Diddymow
    > @RU88ERDUKZILLLA said:

I'd be doing the same but got my coins tied up in bronze French managers atm. Buying them for 4k and selling 5-10 an hour for 5k, an easy 75k profit once I get my tradepile emptied.
  • Bozza88
    2688 posts Fans' Favourite
    > @RU88ERDUKZILLLA said:

I'd be doing the same but got my coins tied up in bronze French managers atm. Buying them for 4k and selling 5-10 an hour for 5k, an easy 75k profit once I get my tradepile emptied.

4K? You can get them for 2.5 on Xbox
  • bossie84
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    > @RU88ERDUKZILLLA said:

he probably aint talking about xbox prices then ;)
  • Diddymow
    > @RU88ERDUKZILLLA said:

They're usually extinct on PS but with leagues having now come out more people are BPMing.
  • radhoyl
    1353 posts Professional
    > @RU88ERDUKZILLLA said:

I am opposite. Have 5 untradable 84 duplicates that I do not want yo discard so I can buy on bid.
  • Uniack88
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Uniack88 wrote: »
    Think I might invest a few hundred k into NUMBERSUP Neuhaus and Diawara.. they’re basically going for discard and every promo usually had a SBC with a promo card requirement

There is a free card in objectives

There were two objective cards for RTTK and yet Teixeira still went from 11k to 30k

Can you remember what day this came out?
  • bossie84
    edited November 2021
    Think I might invest a few hundred k into NUMBERSUP Neuhaus and Diawara.. they’re basically going for discard and every promo usually had a SBC with a promo card requirement

There were two objective cards for RTTK and yet Teixeira still went from 11k to 30k

Can you remember what day this came out?

first weeks and problem with these things are that when it's happends everyone is expecting it to happen again and invests
  • SmokeSwift1
    When are you guys going all in on high rated fodder again? Once base icon expires or during Black Friday?

Black Friday seems like the obvious choice, but I have a feeling EA will release something between now and then to keep fodder prices high and make packs more valuable..

EA need to sell packs on Black Friday so why would fodder be cheap???
    They will increase with icon sbc or drop flashback Mbappe or something. Let's hope EA don't drop any good sbc from now to thursday
  • bezo85
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    > @RU88ERDUKZILLLA said:

They're usually extinct on PS but with leagues having now come out more people are BPMing.

You should be careful with this. Unlike players who get lost through SBC’s, supply of managers only ever goes up. Therefore eventually these French managers will start dropping in value.
  • Diddymow

EA need to sell packs on Black Friday so why would fodder be cheap???
    They will increase with icon sbc or drop flashback Mbappe or something. Let's hope EA don't drop any good sbc from now to thursday

Makes sense for EA though I guess. People more likely to open more packs if fodder is high.
  • Diddymow

Nobody was expecting RTTK SBCs to require an RTTK card though. With RB everyone was expecting it so when the SBCs came out the market was flooded by investors undercutting each other.
  • GeorgeGervin
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    Picked up a bunch of OTW Saul after he dropped. Just sit on them. Sell in the 5 win hype. Worked a gem with Sabitzer. Bought a few OTW Grealish as well only well under market to sit on. Flipping low bins with the rest and stocking the club with everything.