Built a full meta team but

David12344
20046 posts Club Captain
edited November 2021
It’s so boring, I am now using the same players as everyone I play and for what ?

I now play 4231 (Tried to make it attacking as possible but effectively it’s playing a video game with two cdms and I hate it). or 41212 (which is better tbh as it’s passing friendly where 4231 is not for me). and I play against the same every game. I can literally give the ball to vini and mbappe sprint dribbling and score. No style at all.

The rank doesn’t Even matter in weekend league it easy to make rank 3 So why am I building a full meta team. I’ve been brainwashed 😂 and I’m now a big fat sheep.

I literally this weekend league was bored out my mind just podding on to make rank then quit the rest to get packs.

The game just doesn’t not cater to play good fun Fifa.

I think my plan is to make a arsenal or England p and p and sell these meta freaks in my team now why I’m in profit.

Does anyone else feel the same about the game right now ? I had more fun being untradable. And anyone have any suggestions to make this game fun again as I’m close to just knocking it on the head tbh.

I will have 3.5 million when selling team and TP.

907-CB835-A559-4639-8523-0-F87-DBFC96-B7.png

Comments

• Belgian
    283 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Exactly what I did. Went full untradable and got around 1.5m coins. Probably going Belgian rtg (ish) with the exception of heroes and icons. Will be much more fun. Even when I check on youtube man, the people who are doing one nation rtg, first owner rtg, etc.. they enjoy the game so much more.
  • Diem
    821 posts Semi-Pro
    I'd keep you meta team, but there are a few things you could try...

Club / Country squads you've already noted
    Try some of the other formations and see if you can make them work (343, I'm looking at you...)
    Packed / SBC RTG

You can fit these in around games with your main team.

Good for rovering if nothing else 😁
  • DannySTFC
    8282 posts League Winner
    I haven’t used 4231 for a couple years until yesterday when I won 4 on the bounce in WL with it. I had really bad ELO at the time though so I’m not reading too much into it. I still don’t think it suits me as well as 41212 narrow because I hate only having 1 striker. Nice to have as an option if 41212 narrow isn’t working though.
  • Safckje
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    Maybe get to 8 wins with your current team and then make another team with players you like. Just play with them for fun and see how you get on.

Mixes it up I guess or you could use a different team for rivals
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m untradeable now, going to save coins and do and England icons team later in the game. When I get bored of that I’ll stop playing
  • Diem
    821 posts Semi-Pro
    I've got a first owner England team but had to cheat to get enough players for the full 18 (Antonio and McTominay, I decided Haaland was a step too far, even for a sub 😂)
  • David12344
    20046 posts Club Captain
    Safckje wrote: »
    Maybe get to 8 wins with your current team and then make another team with players you like. Just play with them for fun and see how you get on.

I think that’s a great idea. Keep one team for champs to keep the coins coming and build a P and P for rivals.

Thank you honestly that’s brilliant.

I will sell mbappe though as I will need his funds to build the arsenal team.
  • David12344
    20046 posts Club Captain
    Diem wrote: »
    I've got a first owner England team but had to cheat to get enough players for the full 18 (Antonio and McTominay, I decided Haaland was a step too far, even for a sub 😂)

Yeah haaland a bit far 🤣
  • David12344
    20046 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2021
    I’m untradeable now, going to save coins and do and England icons team later in the game. When I get bored of that I’ll stop playing

Same as last year for you I remember you leaving me early !!!

I was sad 😂
  • David12344
    20046 posts Club Captain
    Diem wrote: »
    I'd keep you meta team, but there are a few things you could try...

Club / Country squads you've already noted
    Try some of the other formations and see if you can make them work (343, I'm looking at you...)
    Packed / SBC RTG

You can fit these in around games with your main team.

Good for rovering if nothing else 😁

Love the rover part 😂

Thank you mate. Going to go with your second option.
  • golazo
    2219 posts National Call-Up
    Fofana worth it? Or probly too late to do him now
  • Safckje
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    David12344 wrote: »
    Safckje wrote: »

I think that’s a great idea. Keep one team for champs to keep the coins coming and build a P and P for rivals.

Thank you honestly that’s brilliant.

I will sell mbappe though as I will need his funds to build the arsenal team.

I was going to joke and say you could build an arsenal team from the champs coin reward.

Then I remembered a lot of the decent icons played for arsenal.
  • David12344
    20046 posts Club Captain
    golazo wrote: »
    Fofana worth it? Or probly too late to do him now

Ok he’s a icon !!!

Honestly I actually enjoy this card so much.

He was MVP all night last night in weekend league.
  • Avit32
    1142 posts Professional
    I went untradeable too got a nice team built up around 1.4m n thought I know I’ll buy a great team. Big mistake. I just didn’t enjoy it at all. So I’ve gone back to my team with 1 or 2 additions and sitting on 900k ready for the next decent sbc.
  • radhoyl
    1240 posts Professional
    It’s so boring, I am now using the same players as everyone I play and for what ?

I now play 4231 (Tried to make it attacking as possible but effectively it’s playing a video game with two cdms and I hate it). or 41212 (which is better tbh as it’s passing friendly where 4231 is not for me). and I play against the same every game. I can literally give the ball to vini and mbappe sprint dribbling and score. No style at all.

The rank doesn’t Even matter in weekend league it easy to make rank 3 So why am I building a full meta team. I’ve been brainwashed 😂 and I’m now a big fat sheep.

I literally this weekend league was bored out my mind just podding on to make rank then quit the rest to get packs.

I think my plan is to make a arsenal or England p and p and sell these meta freaks in my team now why I’m in profit.

Does anyone else feel the same about the game right now ? I had more fun being untradable. And anyone have any suggestions to make this game fun again as I’m close to just knocking it on the head tbh.

Maybe take a break from Fifa for a week or two.
  • David12344
    20046 posts Club Captain
    radhoyl wrote: »

Unfortunately I’m a complete addict to Fifa 😆
  • radhoyl
    1240 posts Professional

I am too, but not bored yet
  • David12344
    20046 posts Club Captain

I am too, but not bored yet

Going to build two teams a arsenal P and P and keep the disgusting full meta for qualifying and stuff.

So effectively I’m still a sheep mad for wins but I can take a break from it lol.
  • Guillotine_Mack
    2873 posts National Call-Up
    I think the team is awesome but that's just my opinion.
  • David12344
    20046 posts Club Captain
    I think the team is awesome but that's just my opinion.

I mean it effectively is mate. But it’s not making the game more fun 🙁
  • Jamieshore22

I was sad 😂

I’ll try my best to stick with it. Just for you!
  • David12344
    20046 posts Club Captain

I was sad 😂

I’ll try my best to stick with it. Just for you!

You may outlast me at this rate 😁

But I appreciate the gesture 😘
  • Go for rank 1.

You don't build a meta team, get 8 wins and gift the rest. You build one to win.
  • Jamieshore22
    I might try the 4231 to try and qualify. Are you playing drop back @David12344?
  • David12344
    20046 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2021
    I might try the 4231 to try and qualify. Are you playing drop back @David12344?

How dare you !!! 😂

No I am not lol.

Play high line only 😂

Never in my life would I touch that horrid I instruction.

@Jamieshore22
  • Jamieshore22
    Another thing I do is make an untradeable team for each big league and nation and use different ones in objectives and the squad battle.

My prem team is actually quite decent at the minute.
  • RU88ERDUKZILLLA
    591 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Untradeable is absolutely the way I think... if I was you I'd use your untradeable and buy a true game changer with that coin balance... cruyff or someone like that.
  • Rainaz
    904 posts Semi-Pro
    Seriously considering selling all my meta boys to start a newcastle past and present tbf
  • David12344
    20046 posts Club Captain
    Rainaz wrote: »
    Seriously considering selling all my meta boys to start a newcastle past and present tbf

Do you play weekend league ?
  • Jamieshore22
    Rainaz wrote: »

I’d do a boro one but I’m not good enough to get into weekend league with a bronze/silver squad 😂😂😂