Has WL format changed 🤔??

abhreebhu_45
9523 posts League Winner
I didn't play playoffs,,but when I press R1 on my Champs screen,it shows finals achieved

That n this 2000 point qualification out of nowhere

M thinking it's changed back to the good old system of 30 matches,,with similar ranks n 2000 points on 11 wins

Thoughts??

Comments

• RogLeBell
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nope. EA have messed up.
  • abhreebhu_45
    9523 posts League Winner
    RogLeBell wrote: »
    Nope. EA have messed up.

What if they didn't ?
  • chiholam
    1494 posts Play-Off Hero
    RogLeBell wrote: »
    Nope. EA have messed up.

I think we should just Pin this comment - saves time retyping it. "Nope. EA have messed up."
  • GazW09041980
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Believe they were always going to change it to 2000 points cause that was the reward for the higher rank in WL

I also think that people have 8 attempts this season at qualifying due to there being an extra weekend in the season not 100% though
  • abhreebhu_45
    9523 posts League Winner
    Believe they were always going to change it to 2000 points cause that was the reward for the higher rank in WL

I also think that people have 8 attempts this season at qualifying due to there being an extra weekend in the season not 100% though

2000 u get for finishing rank 2
    So u r eligible for automatic playoff qualification only if u win 12 outta 20??

It used to be 11 in 30 till last edition

Just speculating here,but I guess they might hv heard the moans of average playerbase left isolated from champs
  • GazW09041980

Just speculating here,but I guess they might hv heard the moans of average playerbase left isolated from champs

Just my theory on it all but seemed strange to have a reward of 2000 points when only 1500 was needed so think it was the plan all along if EA actually have any sort of plan 🤣
  • RVN_10
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They have changed it to 2000 points now, there's a video on their twitter
  • Anadin7
    1468 posts Professional

Format is the same, except its slightly harder now, as you need 2000 points.

This is exactly as planned from the start, 1500 was just to get peoples into the first WL a bit quicker.

So no, they have not listened to the moans of the the average player base, they have tightened the screw further.
  • abhreebhu_45
    9523 posts League Winner
    Anadin7 wrote: »

Format is the same, except its slightly harder now, as you need 2000 points.

This is exactly as planned from the start, 1500 was just to get peoples into the first WL a bit quicker.

So no, they have not listened to the moans of the the average player base, they have tightened the screw further.

But why can't I enter playoffs??
    While pressing R1 pops up a message that I hv qualified for finals??
  • David12344
    20046 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2021

They could give you 100 mate and You will still bottle it 😂

@GazW09041980
  • 🤣
  • GazW09041980
    David12344 wrote: »

@GazW09041980

Hahahaha only used 3 of my attempts last season so hardly bottled more lack of motivation to try and now I have 8 attempts to not use 🤣🤣
  • David12344
    20046 posts Club Captain
    David12344 wrote: »

@GazW09041980

Hahahaha only used 3 of my attempts last season so hardly bottled more lack of motivation to try and now I have 8 attempts to not use 🤣🤣

I do love pulling your leg 😉