Is Ronaldo worth it for my prem team?

Gstitt10
1623 posts Play-Off Hero
I have went through the strikers on who to partner mane. Werner, Lukaku, aubameyang, Robbie Keane. Keane was probably the best of the lot but I've sold him to as he has went up in price when I bought him.
Question is, is Ronaldo cr7 worth it? He's sitting around 800k and I'll watch his price after the season rewards are out but is he still great or is he not as good?

Comments

• SSL14
    1145 posts Professional
    edited November 2021
    Yeah CR7 is great. I feel he'll be cheap in another month or two (as in under 500k) because as more special cards releases and prime icons, his 87 speed won't feel as effective as it does atm.

If you're wanting to save coins you may be best off waiting it out. People are losing hundreds of thousands on this card atm.
  • If you like Werner and Keane’s agility, CR7 might let you down as it’s not his strength.

CR7 is great but not fit everyone’s play style.
  • Gstitt10
    1623 posts Play-Off Hero
    SSL14 wrote: »
    Yeah CR7 is great. I feel he'll be cheap in another month or two (as in under 500k) because as more special cards releases and prime icons, his 87 speed won't feel as effective as it does atm.

If you're wanting to save coins you may be best off waiting it out. People are losing hundreds of thousands on this card atm.

I'm not even bothered about the coins. Just enjoying the game, you win coins n you lose coins as long as I am having fun.

I'll try him out maybe for this weekend league and give him a go.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2021
    How good was keane. Wanted Ronaldo but I packed rvp in base so may as well use him and have mane red so kinda stuck using those two 😪 😬

But am thinking or dropping robin into cam and playing mane and Keane up top
  • Gstitt10
    1623 posts Play-Off Hero
    David12344 wrote: »
    How good was keane. Wanted Ronaldo but I packed rvp in base so may as well use him and have mane red so kinda stuck using those two 😪 😬

Keane was good, but I noticed he was missing some really easy chances n that really irritated me about him. He started off great was on fire then just was missing some real sitters
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Gstitt10 wrote: »

Keane was good, but I noticed he was missing some really easy chances n that really irritated me about him. He started off great was on fire then just was missing some real sitters

Ahh ok mate. Thanks
  • Jackwc
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is unreal for me. Goal machine and the best okayed I’ve used in the air. 🐐
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite

Oh the horror!!!!

I’ve gone untradeable and currently have politano and simeone upfront. I’m not buying anyone until PIM come out and I go all in on England icon team
  • Gstitt10
    1623 posts Play-Off Hero
    Picked him up for 770k earlier on ps. Will play with him later and see how he is. What chem style? I got a hunter on him but engine might also be useful?
  • Felici_123
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I played him for 20 matches and liked him every Fifa. He is still clinical as hell but I f.e like Messi way more atm. Ronaldo doesn’t Suite my style of play too much this year.
    So I sold him and now try Di Natale instead