Price RB Haaland.

Stephan91182
588 posts An Exciting Prospect
Wil his prise go back up when he out of packs?
He dropt down to 600k atm have not seen him this low before

Comments

• Stephan91182
    Any advice on when its best to sell?
  • radhoyl
    1240 posts Professional
    Wil his prise go back up when he out of packs?
    He dropt down to 600k atm have not seen him this low before

Still dropping. Haaland is never popular
  • ThomasApostol
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    we will be 300k imo, his normal card is 15k and there's no much difference between the cards
  • Stephan91182
    we will be 300k imo, his normal card is 15k and there's no much difference between the cards

Lol i doubt that
  • radhoyl
    1240 posts Professional

Lol i doubt that

Will be much less than 300k in the next month. Haaland is not useful in FUT.
  • Stephan91182
    radhoyl wrote: »

Lol i doubt that

Maybe but i am not speaking about months or whatever was curious if i should sell now or after weekend orso
  • radhoyl
    1240 posts Professional
    edited November 2021
    radhoyl wrote: »

Lol i doubt that

Maybe but i am not speaking about months or whatever was curious if i should sell now or after weekend orso

This I do not know. It is the last WL of the season, maybe some would use Haaland as their saviour. I would sell before tomorrow's RB team 2. All prices crash on Friday after 6pm and then some more on Saturday.
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    I would buy him if he dropped to 250k. Loved his tots last year until ss luk came along for the left footed striker
  • Hagooey
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rising again now, I picked one up for 600k earlier today. Up to 620k and can’t see him dropping much when he’s out of packs tomorrow.

Never seems to be many on the market and stats wise he’s one of the best strikers on the game.

• jackm577
    90 posts Park Captain
    He was being artificially pricefixed. Will fall to something like 300k
  • RVN_10
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I picked him up at a big price, he isn't going anywhere for a while, maybe because I don't want to feel like I've lost a load of coins 😅 but also because he's an awesome striker, finishing is lethal and has been a fun card to use for me
  • FarPostGhost
    1195 posts Professional
    RVN_10 wrote: »
    I picked him up at a big price, he isn't going anywhere for a while, maybe because I don't want to feel like I've lost a load of coins 😅 but also because he's an awesome striker, finishing is lethal and has been a fun card to use for me

Yeah same here - payed an eye watering amount for him - thought he’d be like that Kane card a couple of years ago and hold value.

Stops me changing my team around all the time though, he’s staying until TOTS, perfect for my formation/style.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    1231 posts Professional
    His stats look fantastic but if my years of fifa have taught me anything it’s that I personally can’t get along with H/H work rates from a striker. Work rates are the first thing I look for on most cards.
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    If you look at the trends with the more expensive special cards this year, he will rise out of packs. Next week sometime will probably be a decent time to sell.
  • Alford5
    427 posts Sunday League Hero

Lol i doubt that

Course he will, give it a few weeks/a month he will be half what he us now
  • xFATAL
    5475 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2021
    ICE_UP_SON wrote: »
    His stats look fantastic but if my years of fifa have taught me anything it’s that I personally can’t get along with H/H work rates from a striker. Work rates are the first thing I look for on most cards.

H/H players been fine for me at least they make alot of runs. M/M on the other hand is a huge problem for me this year, Players dont want to move.