First time for everything.

Avit32
1215 posts Professional
edited November 2021
I’m stuck in the elite division where I am clearly not supposed to be and I’ve lost so many games I can’t even count. And for the first time ever I’ve just smashed my controller. I know it seems childish but the frustration is reaching new heights with this game!!!!!!

Comments

• Cheetah Thumbs
    5167 posts Big Money Move
    Avit32 wrote: »
    I’m stuck in the elite division where I am clearly not supposed to be and I’ve lost so many games I can’t even count. And for the first time ever I’ve just smashed my controller. I know it seems childish but the frustration is reaching new heights with this game!!!!!!

When I was younger I broke so many controllers. Couldn't even say how many.
  • jamiroquai73
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special

This new Rivals system is made on purpose to let people become frustrated because they want you to buy Fifa Points!

Like the rewards in Rivals that are half compared to last Fifa! Buy Fifa Points if you want to upgrade your team!

Welcome to EA’s world!
  • GeorgeGervin
    3139 posts National Call-Up

This new Rivals system is made on purpose to let people become frustrated because they want you to buy Fifa Points!

Like the rewards in Rivals that are half compared to last Fifa! Buy Fifa Points if you want to upgrade your team!

Welcome to EA’s world!

It’s virtual insanity.
  • Robertjames86
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite

Welcome to EA’s world!

The whole fut mode has always been made to get you raging!! It's a winning formula from EA. Plenty fall for it.
  • Mike_Lowrey
    1362 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm in the same boat, probably won 2 games from 20 the past week just sell up and take a break until the new season Elite is a joke. Playing against Ginola and Abedi Pele every 2 games is not fun.
  • Redlad
    1101 posts Professional

Welcome to EA’s world!

It’s true though, we go up divisions without really growing as players…without learning from our mistakes…without becoming better…you could say we’re…travelling without moving…