THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!

Comments

• Tasch
    782 posts Semi-Pro
    So, what you're saying is that this is...

(•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

Virtual insanity

What….is the definition of virtual insanity?

• RTG20
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Without FP, there's no Ultimate Team.

I don't buy them, or support, but without it we're back to online seasons or career.

Now wait for the people to say "that would be better" or "ah like the good old days" yet they'll play FUT for the rest of the year and all seem to pack every big card in the game but never spend a cent on FP :joy:
  • Swanz05
    6002 posts Big Money Move
    rubbery rivels morins sheeps

Let's know where you'd like me to spend my money.
  • jamiroquai73
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Swanz05 wrote: »

I have one for you as well: pathetic!

This is a comment just to get likes?

You do whatever you want with your money, I don’t care! But don’t come on the forum crying because there are no content or rewards!

Pathetic!
  • DaMMian
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tasch wrote: »
    So, what you're saying is that this is...

(•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

Virtual insanity

What….is the definition of virtual insanity?

• Miigue
    1142 posts Professional
    Buying fp is pretty lame, and I’m not judging you, I’ve been down that road (more than $500 in FIFA 19), and it’s just not worth it and no fun at all. This year, I didn’t spend a dime, and I started my journey in Division 10 with non rare cards, made it to division 4 with a 10k team, and I am not sitting on 1.000.000 coins (not necessarily great), and some lucky pulls like Di Natale. This needs to stop, at least among us experienced players, since we know that every year there are new players that come in and fall directly into EA’s trap. EA gave me mid Gullit at the beginning of fifa 19, and oh boy, I was hooked after that.
  • TheMightyBee
    4021 posts National Call-Up
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Without FP, there's no Ultimate Team.

I don't buy them, or support, but without it we're back to online seasons or career.

Online seasons seems quite appealing right now, all the fun grind has been squashed from FUT. if it’s gameplay you want than seasons is way better.
  • Swanz05
    6002 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2021

You do whatever you want with your money, I don’t care! But don’t come on the forum crying because there are no content or rewards!

Pathetic!

Funny. Sounds exactly like you DO care what we do with our money & are even judging us about how we should spend it if you don't approve. Mock outrage insulting thread designed tO gET lIkES. Pathetic.
    No more Silver Beasts for the second week!

No more Rare Player in the daily objectives!

No more League SBC at all!

Unusable or too expensive players in the SBC!

Rivals rewards Division 2 from six packs last year to 2 this year!

90% of the people can’t qualify for the weekend league so they can’t improve their teams!

AND THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YES YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS THAT BUY FIFA POINTS! CONTINUE LIKE THIS TO GIVE YOUR MONEY TO EA.

YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THAT THEY DO ON PURPOSE AND YOU BUNCH OF SHEEPS INSTEAD TO STOP BUYING THEM YOU BUY MORE AND MORE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

SIT DOWN FFS 🤦‍♂️

You should play career mode

I like competition, that’s why I like Ultimate Team but not Squad Battle, and that’s why I’m waiting for GT 7 in March and then bye bye Fifa…

So you'll continue engaging with an EA game for another 4 months til some other game's released. What a sacrifice. And take zero responsibility for being part of the 'problem' by buying it in the first place knowing all this before you paid.
  • abhreebhu_45
    12780 posts Has That Special Something
    No more Silver Beasts for the second week!

No more Rare Player in the daily objectives!

No more League SBC at all!

Unusable or too expensive players in the SBC!

Rivals rewards Division 2 from six packs last year to 2 this year!

90% of the people can’t qualify for the weekend league so they can’t improve their teams!

AND THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YES YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS THAT BUY FIFA POINTS! CONTINUE LIKE THIS TO GIVE YOUR MONEY TO EA.

YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THAT THEY DO ON PURPOSE AND YOU BUNCH OF SHEEPS INSTEAD TO STOP BUYING THEM YOU BUY MORE AND MORE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Silver beasts always drop on Thursday?
  • Chavez76
    9780 posts League Winner

Pathetic!

Did you ever try to end a sentence without the use of a ' ! ' ?
    This might be an idea
  • Alford95boss
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    F*k it just loading 12k fifa points up now as we speak after seeing this post
  • Bozza88
    2697 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m loving fut this year 7 wins and smash my weekend league and qualifying for next week on the weekend.

Life is good
  • jamiroquai73
    F*k it just loading 12k fifa points up now as we speak after seeing this post

Just an idiot can make a comment like this… I was right, plenty of them and are ruining this game…
  • PHNTMx
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't be jealous because people can afford to spend money how they wish. If you put this effort into finding a job, you too can spend the same amount of money.
  • Bob_Bobson
    2576 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2021
    Bloody communist morins and their rubbery!

If you're this worked up about fifa points, why did you buy '22 to begin with? Not like it's a new thing.
  • Rich2015
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2021
    Most of this thead shows the kind of people we are dealing with here. No wonder EA get away with it every year.

I don't actually blame EA to be honest. I would also take advantage of these people, Why not? If they are that thick then they deserve to be scammed

• jamiroquai73
    PHNTMx wrote: »
    Don't be jealous because people can afford to spend money how they wish. If you put this effort into finding a job, you too can spend the same amount of money.

Look! Another Idiot! I knew it was plenty in Fifa.

Dear Idiot, don’t worry, I have money but I’m not Idiot like you and I will not spend to buy useless packs, I do something else with them: holiday, dinner, clothes, etc.

Because I have a life and Fifa is just a game for me! But for you, that don’t have a life, Fifa is everything…
  • jamiroquai73
    Rich2015 wrote: »
    Most of this thead shows the kind of people we are dealing with here. No wonder EA get away with it every year.

I don't actually blame EA to be honest. I would also take advantage of these people, Why not? If they are that thick then they deserve to be scammed

I agree! Bunch of brainless!
  • Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alford5 wrote: »
    Saw a guy on here earlier say he spend £400 at the start. Nobody batted an eye lid like it was the most normal thing in the world

Its all normalized now to be a whale.
    Why wouldn’t it be normal? It’s no different to someone going out and paying £400 on some clothes or something of the likes

I spent 750 at start and will do same next year. What I do I live on a weekly budget any spare change at end of week goes in money jar and it gets saved all year. And that's my pack open.

I had a wee win other day and will be buying 9k points on Friday for sum fodder packs

You are sick!!! Give it to me £750 and I will use it to go on Holiday!

And for your fault we have reduced rewards day after day! Sick!!!

You spending 750 on a holiday is no different to him or me spending 750 on Fifa, both a waste of money that neither of us get any gain from and will never see again. You’re just wasting your money in different ways to us.
  • jamiroquai73
    Saw a guy on here earlier say he spend £400 at the start. Nobody batted an eye lid like it was the most normal thing in the world

Why wouldn’t it be normal? It’s no different to someone going out and paying £400 on some clothes or something of the likes

I spent 750 at start and will do same next year. What I do I live on a weekly budget any spare change at end of week goes in money jar and it gets saved all year. And that's my pack open.

I had a wee win other day and will be buying 9k points on Friday for sum fodder packs

You spending 750 on a holiday is no different to him or me spending 750 on Fifa, both a waste of money that neither of us get any gain from and will never see again. You’re just wasting your money in different ways to us.

Really? I confirm that you are sick and you need to see a doctor, but a good one!
  • Seeleyjs17
    1965 posts Fans' Favourite
    PHNTMx wrote: »

Look! Another Idiot! I knew it was plenty in Fifa.

Dear Idiot, don’t worry, I have money but I’m not Idiot like you and I will not spend to buy useless packs, I do something else with them: holiday, dinner, clothes, etc.

Because I have a life and Fifa is just a game for me! But for you, that don’t have a life, Fifa is everything…

❤️❤️❤️❤️ of the forum. I just loaded 24k for rat of the year to have fun. Whats the differnce if I use it her or on a hooker? Atleast these cards will last longer hahah
  • Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect

Really? I confirm that you are sick and you need to see a doctor, but a good one!

I mean it’s obvious you’re trolling by now but still, explain how wasting 750 quid on a holiday is any different
  • Safk001
    967 posts Professional
    And this bunch of idiots 🐑 🐑 🐑 they watch youtubers opening packs and get good players and so they will buy Fifa Points!

But they don’t understand that the youtubers have the packs manipulated from EA! Idiots!!!

No they really don’t. It breaks every advertisement law in every developed country and would be the biggest organised fraud case in history when discovered resulting in bankruptcy and prison sentences. This just does not happen.
  • jamiroquai73

I mean it’s obvious you’re trolling by now but still, explain how wasting 750 quid on a holiday is any different

Again, oh my god…
  • ICUP
    6277 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2021

Because its detrimental to the game. This is why we have the game that we have. this is why we have the greed that EA have when it comes to this game

We should be making a stand against it like the battlefront community did and look what happened to that. It changed and they got a better game

Thats why its not normal

If people truely wanted a better Fifa,a better game that we all deserve. Then why co sign that everything is ok by giving EA extra money and normalize this spending like you just have in you're reply

Fact is the Fifa community has no backbone...Spineless...

The Battlefront community stood up and got things changed

Battlefront is by far the worst example you can use.

Star wars franchise is owned by Disney, Disney had a star wars movie out at the time battlefront was released. Disney didn't want to be linked to a game which had a gambling system in it and the bad press around it whilst their movie was out so they pressured EA into removing micro transactions.

• DIAOdiidasd99d
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No....IT'S YOUR FAULT....
    just kidding...

But jokes aside, I feel that the issue with FP is not necessarily the money involved but how it is restricted to packs, which is basically a gamble. I personally think EA should have it directly linked to the amount of coins rather than packs (making it a more direct transaction rather than a transaction based on chance), but I am new to the game so someone may educate me why there is not an option for direct purchase.
  • jamiroquai73
    No....IT'S YOUR FAULT....
    just kidding...

But jokes aside, I feel that the issue with FP is not necessarily the money involved but how it is restricted to packs, which is basically a gamble. I personally think EA should have it directly linked to the amount of coins rather than packs (making it a more direct transaction rather than a transaction based on chance), but I am new to the game so someone may educate me why there is not an option for direct purchase.

I’m sorry for you, this game now is completely dead: half of the rewards compared to last year, everyday just literally no content, you want good players? Buy Fifa Points!

Welcome to Fifa 21
  • Rich2015
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2021
    ICUP wrote: »

Because its detrimental to the game. This is why we have the game that we have. this is why we have the greed that EA have when it comes to this game

We should be making a stand against it like the battlefront community did and look what happened to that. It changed and they got a better game

Thats why its not normal

If people truely wanted a better Fifa,a better game that we all deserve. Then why co sign that everything is ok by giving EA extra money and normalize this spending like you just have in you're reply

Fact is the Fifa community has no backbone...Spineless...

The Battlefront community stood up and got things changed

Battlefront is by far the worst example you can use.

Star wars franchise is owned by Disney, Disney had a star wars movie out at the time battlefront was released. Disney didn't want to be linked to a game which had a gambling system in it and the bad press around it whilst their movie was out so they pressured EA into removing micro transactions.

It is the perfect example.

Its EA games

Its loot boxes

Its gambling

The community caused the uproar on Reddit

EA made a Reddit post,it was one of the most downvoted comments ever in Reddit history

The uproar made it to the big gaming press

If Disney pressured EA to get rid of the gambling it was because the community stood up in the first place

This is what can be achieved by an online community.
  • Mr_footballer1
    3480 posts National Call-Up
    They have made it so it's only decent now if you are good at the game and even then you still need to be lucky
  • RonnyDinhoLeGoat
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Imagine telling me how to spend my money