THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!

Comments

• ValtorSadek
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    How could you do this you morans?
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2021
    To be fair if those idiots you speak of didn’t buy FIFA points then we wouldn’t get any content at all as EA would have no reason to support the game all year.
  • Seeleyjs17
    1965 posts Fans' Favourite
    Listen FIFA points habe nothing to do with. Look at game sales alone and ea made billions. It dont take billions to make the make it doesnt even take a million. Ea is rolling in the profit no matter what and can put out whatever they wanted. Why? Bc we are all football fans we all buy it to get the fix we need.
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional
    I buy them points just to rub my western wealth and capitalism on the faces of my jealous opponents
  • RichT
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    rmoxon wrote: »
    To be fair if those idiots you speak of didn’t buy FIFA points then we wouldn’t get any content at all as EA would have no reason to support the game all year.

And that's why I don't mind contributing a few times during the year. I get a product I like, they get some reward.

But this year they need to up their game! The attempt to break the market has stagnated the game in my opinion. More likely to stop playing at the moment, rather they spend money.
  • Stav93
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    Stav93 wrote: »
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    Stav93 wrote: »
    You're aware there's no Silver Beasts because the season ends next week right?? You're definitely aware of that... Right?

Relax dude, it's a videogame.

That's 9 days yes if this week then fair enough, total joke to be fair.

The objective is always there for 2 weeks... You can't be that stupid surely 🤦🏻‍♂️ They literally did the same thing last year... 😏

Dont think it was as week 6 always only lasted a week and silver beast were wed of week 1 3 and 5 so equivalent of 6 ending next friday

You are 100% wrong but I'll let you die on your hill if you wish, I'm not arguing over an objective on FIFA lol.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4924 posts Big Money Move
    I'm happy with my rivals rewards and my weekend league rewards for next to no effort whatsoever.
  • Rich2015
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    Saw a guy on here earlier say he spend £400 at the start. Nobody batted an eye lid like it was the most normal thing in the world

Its all normalized now to be a whale.

• Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rich2015 wrote: »
    Saw a guy on here earlier say he spend £400 at the start. Nobody batted an eye lid like it was the most normal thing in the world

Why wouldn’t it be normal? It’s no different to someone going out and paying £400 on some clothes or something of the likes
  • john_d_efc
    2894 posts National Call-Up
    If this little outrage is about the new Verratti 120k for him is good value
  • john_d_efc
    2894 posts National Call-Up
    Alford5 wrote: »

Why wouldn’t it be normal? It’s no different to someone going out and paying £400 on some clothes or something of the likes

This. If you've got the disposable income then do it, it's no different than going out and having 10 pints and a kebab, all goes in the toilet in one way or another
  • Rich2015
    edited November 2021

Because its detrimental to the game. This is why we have the game that we have. this is why we have the greed that EA have when it comes to this game

We should be making a stand against it like the battlefront community did and look what happened to that. It changed and they got a better game

Thats why its not normal

If people truely wanted a better Fifa,a better game that we all deserve. Then why co sign that everything is ok by giving EA extra money and normalize this spending like you just have in you're reply

Fact is the Fifa community has no backbone...Spineless...

The Battlefront community stood up and got things changed

• Mogga
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    COWARDS

RIVELS

MORINS
  • jamiroquai73
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Because its detrimental to the game. This is why we have the game that we have. this is why we have the greed that EA have when it comes to this game

We should be making a stand against it like the battlefront community did and look what happened to that. It changed and they got a better game

Thats why its not normal

If people truely wanted a better Fifa,a better game that we all deserve. Then why co sign that everything is ok by giving EA extra money and normalize this spending like you just have in you're reply

And brainless…

• Alford5

Thats why its not normal

Why would it be better without money? Everyone would have god squads it would be awful, you’re talking about a better game this is the best Fifa in years, as I said just because you can’t afford it doesn’t mean the ones that can should suffer. It’s nothing to do with backbone this is the way most of the community wants it, the small minority is you, not the spenders, go play that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ new PES game if you don’t like it.
  • Alford5

Thats why its not normal

And brainless…

As above get a job and join the fun or stop moaning it ain’t ever Gona change cos 99% of the community spends money.
  • Rich2015

Thats why its not normal

Why would it be better without money? Everyone would have god squads it would be awful, you’re talking about a better game this is the best Fifa in years, as I said just because you can’t afford it doesn’t mean the ones that can should suffer. It’s nothing to do with backbone this is the way most of the community wants it, the small minority is you, not the spenders, go play that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ new PES game if you don’t like it.

Most of the community want a broken pay to win game with gambling mechanics,every year?

I think i will make this my last reply to you mate,you have about as much brains as my pair of trainers.

Do you tie you're own shoelaces?
  • Alford5

Thats why its not normal

Most of the community want a broken pay to win game with gambling mechanics,every year?

I think i will make this my last reply to you mate,you have about as much brains as my pair of trainers.

The game isn’t broken though, that’s just the excuse of people who aren’t very good at it, pay to win is a myth I’ve lost to teams far worse than mine and I’ve been teams far better than mine, you don’t get matched by your squad.
  • Alford5

Thats why its not normal

The game isn’t broken though, that’s just the excuse of people who aren’t very good at it, pay to win is a myth I’ve lost to teams far worse than mine and I’ve been teams far better than mine, you don’t get matched by your squad.

Thats why its not normal

Just looked at your recent threads my word all it is is moan moan moan 😂 stop playing it if you don’t like it stop boring everyone on here
  • CheeseSlice
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    No more Silver Beasts for the second week!

No more Rare Player in the daily objectives!

No more League SBC at all!

Unusable or too expensive players in the SBC!

Rivals rewards Division 2 from six packs last year to 2 this year!

90% of the people can’t qualify for the weekend league so they can’t improve their teams!

AND THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YES YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS THAT BUY FIFA POINTS! CONTINUE LIKE THIS TO GIVE YOUR MONEY TO EA.

YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THAT THEY DO ON PURPOSE AND YOU BUNCH OF SHEEPS INSTEAD TO STOP BUYING THEM YOU BUY MORE AND MORE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

SIT DOWN FFS 🤦‍♂️

You should play career mode

• sparky692005
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect

90% of the people can’t qualify for the weekend league so they can’t improve their teams!

AND THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YES YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS THAT BUY FIFA POINTS! CONTINUE LIKE THIS TO GIVE YOUR MONEY TO EA.

YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THAT THEY DO ON PURPOSE AND YOU BUNCH OF SHEEPS INSTEAD TO STOP BUYING THEM YOU BUY MORE AND MORE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

EA unofficial response team

I’m sorry that you feel like this, but as you have read this currently is our last Fifa game with the Fifa branding. We thinking of changing to EA football, make it cross play so you console players will spend more with us to have better teams than most of the pc cheaters that we ain’t ever going to do anything about
    Also we need all your money this year, our owners need to get bigger share payouts with a pat on the back saying we nailed it again this year
    These sheep that moan about the game daily are still providing us with all there pocket money.
    And the ones that don’t play, or hasn’t spent enough also stay on the tin pot service, I’m glad for all players using our pay to win connection
    Please keep spending, because my boss needs a new handbag for his 5 mistress

Thanks

Ea, unofficial response team
  • Alford5 wrote: »

I spent 750 at start and will do same next year. What I do I live on a weekly budget any spare change at end of week goes in money jar and it gets saved all year. And that's my pack open.

I had a wee win other day and will be buying 9k points on Friday for sum fodder packs
  • jamiroquai73

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

SIT DOWN FFS 🤦‍♂️

You should play career mode

I like competition, that’s why I like Ultimate Team but not Squad Battle, and that’s why I’m waiting for GT 7 in March and then bye bye Fifa…
  • jamiroquai73

I spent 750 at start and will do same next year. What I do I live on a weekly budget any spare change at end of week goes in money jar and it gets saved all year. And that's my pack open.

I had a wee win other day and will be buying 9k points on Friday for sum fodder packs

You are sick!!! Give it to me £750 and I will use it to go on Holiday!

And for your fault we have reduced rewards day after day! Sick!!!

• Hammer316
    3992 posts National Call-Up
    If you're really THAT wound up by no league sbcs or silver stars you might want to take a break from the game. It's really not worth the stress it's just a game.
  • Alford5 wrote: »

You are sick!!! Give it to me £750 and I will use it to go on Holiday!

And for your fault we have reduced rewards day after day! Sick!!!

And how am I sick ? Because I spend money on a game I enjoy ? It's up to me what I spend it on would love to go on holiday but I can't even leave my house so I'll spend it on what I like
  • jamiroquai73
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    If you're really THAT wound up by no league sbcs or silver stars you might want to take a break from the game. It's really not worth the stress it's just a game.

I pay £80 for the game and I want to enjoy all year not once a month and I want better or the same rewards not worst!

Understand?

And I’m not stressed I’m just fed up with this rubbery!

• JRGnHoff
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    OP just mad cause he's poor
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    Without FP, there's no Ultimate Team.

I don't buy them, or support, but without it we're back to online seasons or career.
  • Arron xox
    4105 posts National Call-Up
    Well this is entertaining 🤣🤣