Elite division is supposed to be 'for the best'

ApeTomato
71 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2021
Give me a break EA, the lack of regelation means everyone will reach it eventually. My gold 3 merchant friend is about to reach it. He sucks but he plays a lot so you just break through the barriers at that point.

This is how the entire game is designed. WL is a handout. Rewards are already elite 3 at 8 wins. You'll get that with your eyes closed. So many gifted wins, you just have to win 4 games.

And now with rivals, everyone is an 'elite' player.

They want every noob to feel good about themself.

Comments

• TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner
    edited November 2021
    ApeTomato wrote: »
    Give me a break EA, the lack of regelation means everyone will reach it eventually. My gold 3 merchant friend is about to reach it. He sucks but he plays a lot so you just break through the barriers at that point.

This is how the entire game is designed. WL is a handout. Rewards are already elite 3 at 8 wins. You'll get that with your eyes closed. So many gifted wins, you just have to win 4 games.

Just realised? Just the number of people in the elite division, the rewards, just everything about the game is made to be as casual friendly as possible.
  • Uniack88
    726 posts Semi-Pro

You didn’t qualify for champs?
  • ApeTomato
    TDOF wrote: »

Just realised? Just the number of people in the elite division, the rewards, just everything about the game is made to be as casual friendly as possible.

Everyone is a casual except the pro's, this game is made for the noobs
  • D_Jefe2090
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm elite...its all 100 depth step up constant pressure opponents.

Its the wl boxed in rodents I cnt deal with.
  • ApeTomato
    Uniack88 wrote: »

You didn’t qualify for champs?

I qualify with my eyes closed
  • RadioShaq
    20260 posts Moderator
    edited November 2021
    I don’t think everyone will reach it. Still people stuck in division 5 losing over and over again that need ea to make it easier. You can always go for top 200 though.
  • dynamosheva1
    1121 posts Professional
    @ApeTomato stuck in d3 always lose in the final game before promotion, and used up all my chances for wl only qualified once , I don’t understand your post your friend is getting better ? :)
  • Rockyod
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I feel like the ratio of pay to win teams is too high in elite division. Which is quite annoying to play … 1 st division it was ok, but elite division it is just pay to win squads. Why is it ok to pay for advantage in the game and everyone is ok with that ?
  • Scu11duggery
    2061 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm so sorry that all these rubbish players make it to elite (contrary to what most of the other posts the wider community are sharing about their rivals experience indicate). Those easy wins must get boring after a while. Still, they must help you get into top 200 really easy given how amazing you are and there are better rewards for that. The kind of rewards us mere mortals could never receive. We're just grateful EA has shown some mercy with better rewards so we're not also getting destroyed by much better teams due to the rewards gap. At least that way all the noobs know they are witnessing your superior might and can bow before your greatness rather than tell themselves it's your team that makes the difference?

In all honesty, I believe you are a good player.

Certainly more than you actually have any friends given how you come across on here...
  • broxigaz
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    My gold 3 merchant friend sucks, your a nice friend.
  • Cbn
    2246 posts Fans' Favourite
    TDOF wrote: »

You remember when we were debating In summer will it be 2300, 2400 or even 2500 SR (In FIFA 21 skill rating) needed to get to the New elite divisions this year :smiley:
  • Leo_D10S
    801 posts Semi-Pro
    Everyone will reach it, yet there are people making posts how they hate the game because they're stuck in div 4.. lol
  • bobbyfischer
    384 posts Sunday League Hero

Why are you so pissed off? If you're really elite, the fishy players shouldn't upset you, you'll have an easier time getting your seven wins.

One criticism has always been that grinding is not worth it. That is different now. I have less stress, play less and have better rewards.

Regarding the old WL: What was the point of the pros playing gold players to the wall weekend after weekend? At worst they met E1 players 2-3 times. Let them beat each other's brains out now, I don't care. Anyway, the current system is more suitable to find out the best player.

The only thing that should be possible is to relegate 1-2 divisions, that would make sense. But we have brought this on ourselves.
  • Johnny_Big_A
    99 posts Park Captain
    OP jealous his noob friend suddenly improve and he can't brag anymore.

Your friend git gud.

Lololol
  • Scottybtech
    1614 posts Play-Off Hero
    Stop crying bro. I think all these “gold 3 merchants” must be giving you a good beating 🤣
  • Destin8or
    5739 posts Big Money Move
    OP jealous his noob friend suddenly improve and he can't brag anymore.

Your friend git gud.

Lololol

This.
    Imagine crying about people not deserving to be in your division 😂
    Just go about your business and hand out the beat downs then.
    You match better people when you have a higher SR anyway.
  • BENAF
    76 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You propably have nothing going on your life so you rely on Fifa to make u feel good about urself and hate on others , that's what you call a sweaty Virgin who dectates his life on Pixels. .
  • Ayrss7
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You suck op
  • JTID
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    I still find it strange that people are getting upset at ‘lesser’ players receiving better rewards for WL than they have before. It’s not like the TOTW or red picks often hand out much anyway.
  • Jordonp
    3331 posts National Call-Up
    Tell me you’re a narcissist without telling me you’re a narcissist.

OP:
  • JonesyYo
    261 posts Sunday League Hero

Your sooooooooo sick
  • Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect

Moaning cos people are getting better rewards grow up sad act just play your own game.
  • DannySTFC
    9851 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ve played every WL and I think I’ve been gifted 2 wins in that time. Around about the same for the qualifiers too. The amount of wins being gifted is exaggerated on here.

I love the way we have a thread saying EA are giving out rewards too easily by the way 😂
  • MoeilijkeMan
    2241 posts Fans' Favourite
    Option A: OP is trolling and should go out more often
    Option B: OP is not trolling and should go out more often
  • [quote="dynamosheva1;c-10862577"]@ApeTomato stuck in d3 always lose in the final game before promotion, and used up all my chances for wl only qualified once , I don’t understand your post your friend is getting better ? :) [/quote]

Easiest way for promotion is to start over. If u on 2 wins and lose flame i would lose next one and start over and get flame after 2nd win so u can skip get 3 and 4 with flame
  • Thuq
    1384 posts Professional
    The point of this thread is...?

You're an "elite" player and wish to feel special?
  • JuiceTerry
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2021
    Me making it to elite last night adds further weight to this guy's point to be fair haha.

However for the pain and struggle of being a low Div 1 player last year, I feel EA owes me this new reward structure.
  • Mutu10gol
    2995 posts National Call-Up
    Not fair to talk about your friend în this way... 😔