89 million Fifa matches played every day! 5.6 billion dollars made in 2021!

FifaProDK
1962 posts Fans' Favourite
edited October 2021
Leaves us asking for more or at least a full functioning game!

People are struggling to find a game in the higher divisions :# how is that possible with that amount of games played?

Link to EA's flex:

https://news.ea.com/press-releases/press-releases-details/2021/EA-SPORTS-Celebrates-22-Days-of-FIFA-22-as-the-Title-Cements-Its-Place-as-the-Worlds-Most-Popular-Sports-Game/default.aspx

Comments

• ElasticoRager
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA sports it’s in the money
  • Theomanny
    2731 posts National Call-Up
    Probably about 4 billion rage quit before half time. Its not about quantity but quality. I am in div 1 close to elite and my record is 180-35-360
  • RadioShaq
    19963 posts Moderator
    Forum makes it out like the game is unplayable and dead lol.
  • Chet
    854 posts Semi-Pro
    It’s been said a million times, the views expressed on this forum by a few thousand people everyday can’t really be used to generalise the entire fifa community. It’s evidently huge hence why EA pays little to no attention to the forum.

A lot of real casuals (not people who have time to come to the forum) don’t even know this place exists 😅.
  • ICUP
    6277 posts Big Money Move
    Chet wrote: »
    It’s been said a million times, the views expressed on this forum by a few thousand people everyday can’t really be used to generalise the entire fifa community. It’s evidently huge hence why EA pays little to no attention to the forum.

A lot of real casuals (not people who have time to come to the forum) don’t even know this place exists 😅.

couple hundred rather than thousand, possibly 0.01% of the actual playerbase
  • ElasticoRager
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Forum makes it out like the game is unplayable and dead lol.

It’s a good indicator for why the servers are so mudded at times.
  • Chet
    854 posts Semi-Pro
    ICUP wrote: »
    Chet wrote: »

couple hundred rather than thousand, possibly 0.01% of the actual playerbase

Yep exactly.

You can work it out, for the the majority of the working population you’ve got time for 7-8 games max a day, probably less - I get through about 5 at a stretch. Even if a 1000 people posting on the forum played 20 games a day for arguments sake (gross exaggeration) that’s only 20,000 games.

The forum is representative of way less than 0.022% of players playing the game.
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional
    I dont know but on Xbox old gen I struggle for friendlies and cant even find wl during the night