Licensing

DYL
38 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited October 2021
Have not played the game since Fifa 19 and with the ongoing licensing problems EA have with Seria A and the bigger clubs in Europe I can’t see this changing any time soon. My main question though is how can do many people play a game without the fully licensed top 5 leagues in Europe? Suerly that’s a bare minimum for a football game?

Comments

• Nakamura8990
    52 posts Park Captain
    Only Serie A is missing teams. The rest of the leagues are fully licensed.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its because there are no better alternatives, if you actually stopped to think for literally one second.
  • DYL
    Its because there are no better alternatives, if you actually stopped to think for literally one second.

Play football manager and not buy a 800 pound console to play an incomplete game maybe?
  • DYL

Stadiums and teams. Anything else isn’t acceptable IMO
  • DYL wrote: »

You'll never get a fully licensed teams and stadiums version of Serie A, half the teams don't even own their stadium
  • DYL
    flcinusa wrote: »
    DYL wrote: »

You'll never get a fully licensed teams and stadiums version of Serie A, half the teams don't even own their stadium

Yeah? Konami are certainly giving it a better go than EA ever gave. No excuse and don’t get me started on the French league, Barca or Bayern not being fully licensed yet. Sort your contract situation out with these clubs and leagues EA it’s absolutly embarrassing.
  • Nakamura8990
    52 posts Park Captain
    flcinusa wrote: »

Yeah? Konami are certainly giving it a better go than EA ever gave. No excuse and don’t get me started on the French league, Barca or Bayern not being fully licensed yet. Sort your contract situation out with these clubs and leagues EA it’s absolutly embarrassing.

How exactly? What Serie A stadium do they have that EA didn't have?