PS5 - Gameplay

AHL
445 posts An Exciting Prospect
Now I understand why people have been so critical of the gameplay on next gen. I switched over on Saturday and the big obvious differences are:

1) Player animation makes it difficult to move with the ball so attacking is very slow. Good luck getting a shot off.
2) Even more frustrating is how AI assisted defending is. You can see that the back line drops back incredibly deep and AI blocking is ridiculously OP to the point the game just isn’t fun.

Again, what kind of game developers think this is a fun video game?

Is anyone enjoying the game on PS5?

Comments

• BCBeneli
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am .
  • AHL
    @BCBeneli
    Would you mind elaborating on why you are liking it?
  • BCBeneli
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    AHL wrote: »
    @BCBeneli
    Would you mind elaborating on why you are liking it?

I’ve played UT since 2010, stopped for a few years. It’s all the same bs, so I’m not worried about it anymore.Nothings really changed
  • snejke
    476 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best fifa in years imo. Just stop complaining…
  • Cbn
    2103 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2021
    Spot on. Its ridicolous
  • AHL
    @BCBeneli
    That’s a good perspective. Thanks.
  • bigpokey24
    5429 posts Big Money Move
    I think the ps5 gameplay is miles ahead of any fifa products of the past. Most here are so used to the old gameplay of the past . It is a welcome development. Fifa was becoming too stale . Also come tots, the gameplay will become faster. Passing is key . I like the fact you can speed up your style of play via passing build ups and then slow it down . All those shouting and going back to the ps4 modes are only delaying the inevitable. Those gens are going to become obsolete soon. It's best you adapt now and get used to it.
  • P1stolpete187
    6407 posts Big Money Move
    It’s unplayable for me players seem to take a age to react to my commands I have gave up and play the PS4 version.