TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• MLFC
    87 posts Park Captain
    If Diop 49k
  • Jjanddaz
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    zHuwJm7.jpg
    FQWUkrH.jpg
    yYE828D.jpg
    SI1X7pd.jpg
  • FifaTaco
    2141 posts Fans' Favourite
    Texiera and Manafa could be sellers
  • Richard
    11766 posts Has That Special Something
    Richard wrote: »
    Just passed the 5M transfer profit mark. Good weekend of sales. Living in constant fear though after my coin wipe.

What do you think caused it?

Have no clue, not doing anything different than other years.

I also only sell cards below 20k so no insane profits. Like every year there are some cards worth like 2/3k which sell frequently for 11kish or 9/10k which sell for 21kish, but these are popular cards (and the actual moneymakers for this method) so doubt that flags the system.

And thats my year of FIFA done.... Account is transfer banned. This is so unfair, this better gets solved.
  • Kaspani
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    Just passed the 5M transfer profit mark. Good weekend of sales. Living in constant fear though after my coin wipe.

I also only sell cards below 20k so no insane profits. Like every year there are some cards worth like 2/3k which sell frequently for 11kish or 9/10k which sell for 21kish, but these are popular cards (and the actual moneymakers for this method) so doubt that flags the system.

And thats my year of FIFA done.... Account is transfer banned. This is so unfair, this better gets solved.

That’s ridiculous, gutting. Sorry to hear that’s happened 🤬
  • Richard
    Kaspani wrote: »

I am in disbelief at the moment. Created another case and will not let this one go by easily. Every single day I am not trading I am missing out on so many coins though. Hate injustice.

20211018-081557.jpg
    RIP
  • wau2
    489 posts Sunday League Hero

I am in disbelief at the moment. Created another case and will not let this one go by easily. Every single day I am not trading I am missing out on so many coins though. Hate injustice.

20211018-081557.jpg
    RIP

Sucks man, what’s next? Account ban?
    You probably have enough to make the best team haha
  • Ravel - 7
    1159 posts Professional
    We doing anything for UCL MM?
  • FifaTaco
    Anybody tried lazy listing any of the lower end heroes? Dempsey,Dudek etc ?
  • FifaTaco
    Grealish OTW 54.5k
  • Keano
    20156 posts Club Captain
    Yeah with Richard being transfer banned I cant keep doing this method or trading knowing it could be one of us next. Awfully poor by EA. Algorithms clearly ****
  • LenKikk
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero
    Keano wrote: »
    Yeah with Richard being transfer banned I cant keep doing this method or trading knowing it could be one of us next. Awfully poor by EA. Algorithms clearly ****

Tbh in his post he did say he sells cards 2/3k worth for 11k or 10k cards for 20k. I mean knowing how incompetent ea actually is they will see that as coin transfering. Basicly selling cheap cards max bin. If you just avoid risks like that you should be fine. Not taking away the fact Richard should have never been shafted like this.
  • Kaspani
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    LenKikk wrote: »

Tbh in his post he did say he sells cards 2/3k worth for 11k or 10k cards for 20k. I mean knowing how incompetent ea actually is they will see that as coin transfering. Basicly selling cheap cards max bin. If you just avoid risks like that you should be fine. Not taking away the fact Richard should have never been shafted like this.

10k cards for 20k basically is this method, I highly doubt he was selling at max BIN as he’s been doing this long enough
  • Richard

You just explained the method though (minus the max bin, rarely works couple of k below it works wonders). The whole method relies on Timmy's buying cheap cards for high prices. 2k profit a card is not worth the time if you can get atleast 7k for the same card.

Have been doing this method for 4 years straight and always making millions. Changed nothing compared to the other years. This year the flagging system is just utter garbage.
  • LenKikk
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero

10k cards for 20k basically is this method, I highly doubt he was selling at max BIN as he’s been doing this long enough

I guess ive been working with to low margins the last 4 years aha. I usually aim for 2k on lower cards and 5/10k on higher ones. Dont get me wrong though i dont think Richard is in the wrong in any way possible.

I think im just trying to explain to myself why it happend. Its a scary thought you can get coin wiped or even worse.
  • FifaTaco

I guess ive been working with to low margins the last 4 years aha. I usually aim for 2k on lower cards and 5/10k on higher ones. Dont get me wrong though i dont think Richard is in the wrong in any way possible.

I think im just trying to explain to myself why it happend. Its a scary thought you can get coin wiped or even worse.

Although aiming for lower profits such as what your working with is almost certainly less risky, I feel like it’s not worth having a big chunk of coins tied up in your trade pile for such low margins. Especially for the more expensive cards. But if we start to see more and more bans then that might be the route we all end up going down.
  • Jjanddaz
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    evAw0kp.jpg

FFZb8aA.jpg
  • ccooaattssyy
    17197 posts World Class
    The method is dead without those margins
  • Hammer316
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    Getting a few nibbles on special cards today. Not really restocking golds as I'm hoarding otw until next weekend.

vb2kqTP.jpeg
  • Allsop
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 19
    Last two days were pretty good for me. Mostly selling 86-88 rated but also mixed in some 84 rated at lower profit.
  • Ugri
    12506 posts Has That Special Something
    Have 15 in total of Lozano,Romero and Gvardiol ifs, no bites, anyone luck with them so far? Only out of packs will they rise but frustrating that nothing sells...
  • Felici_123
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ugri wrote: »
    Have 15 in total of Lozano,Romero and Gvardiol ifs, no bites, anyone luck with them so far? Only out of packs will they rise but frustrating that nothing sells...

I have lots of Romero and some Lozanos, no luck with them too… sold like 1 Romero for 27k last days…
  • RebelRob
    7142 posts Big Money Move
    Same cycle last night. Might up Suarez 😂

8009-CD96-9-E65-4-ED4-A66-D-E65-F54145-A6-C.png
  • ConGard
    1294 posts Professional
    I’ve picked up 12 IF Romero and 6 IF Milinkovic-Savics to leave in my watchlist. Better than just having coins sitting around with the amount of coin wipes this year. Can only see both of the IFs rising in price over the next week or 2 as they are both good cards
  • FifaTaco
    Got 600k still liquid and unsure whether or not to keep it liquid for icon flips or invest/go unnassigned. Anybody remember how long into the game cycle the first icon sbc’s were released?
  • Ravel - 7
    1159 posts Professional
    Ucl cards out tonight …. Those blues are the ones for this market / method
  • Bozza88
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ravel - 7 wrote: »
    Ucl cards out tonight …. Those blues are the ones for this market / method

where you seeing this?
  • Ravel - 7
    1159 posts Professional
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    Ravel - 7 wrote: »