When will EA overhaul this game

Chriswhiteisright
465 posts An Exciting Prospect
Firstly I didn't play 21, I escaped for 1 year and then got dragged back in this year like a moth to a flame. And I've realised after playing for 2 weeks that 22 is just the same game as 20 in a different dress.
Just the same old crap.
Ai defending, drop back, high press, magnetic man marking, constantly hitting the post and bar, rebound goals, stoppage time goals, pinball tackling where it just ends up back with attacker, poor passing and the worse player switching I've ever witnessed in a Fifa game, and all wrapped up in EA's special kind of drama
its absolutely diabolical and don't get me started on SB. WOW I thought with next gen and that they may have put a bit of effort in but no I should have known better.

Comments

• RadioShaq
    19170 posts Moderator
    Drop back and blocking was not going to be popular with longshots. Community wanted them nerfed so without fear of longshots it probably won’t change.
  • fatELVIS77
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Firstly I didn't play 21, I escaped for 1 year and then got dragged back in this year like a moth to a flame. And I've realised after playing for 2 weeks that 22 is just the same game as 20 in a different dress.
    Just the same old crap.
    Ai defending, drop back, high press, magnetic man marking, constantly hitting the post and bar, rebound goals, stoppage time goals, pinball tackling where it just ends up back with attacker, poor passing and the worse player switching I've ever witnessed in a Fifa game, and all wrapped up in EA's special kind of drama
    its absolutely diabolical and don't get me started on SB. WOW I thought with next gen and that they may have put a bit of effort in but no I should have known better.

Probably never. They earn billions the way it is, why would they change it? Imagine if they overhauled it and they made a complete hash of it! people would stop playing and the cash cow would be gone. Makes sense to copy and paste the same game, with the same flaws year after year.
  • Chriswhiteisright
    I've said it before and most players probably don't agree but all they need to do to make a start to improve the game is get rid of custom tactics. Take it back to basics and force people to actually play the game themselves.
  • KingBarca
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've said it before and most players probably don't agree but all they need to do to make a start to improve the game is get rid of custom tactics. Take it back to basics and force people to actually play the game themselves.

They don't care if you play the game.
    People "play" UT for seeing a decent Squad on their screen.
    The most dopamine they get is from opening packs.

EA cares about you spending enough Fifa Points.
    And by now it is so far advanced that people don't even care anymore if they get to play a nice game with the players they pack or buy.
    Its just about owning them like with Panini Stickers.
  • Chriswhiteisright
    KingBarca wrote: »

They don't care if you play the game.
    People "play" UT for seeing a decent Squad on their screen.
    The most dopamine they get is from opening packs.

EA cares about you spending enough Fifa Points.
    And by now it is so far advanced that people don't even care anymore if they get to play a nice game with the players they pack or buy.
    Its just about owning them like with Panini Stickers.

Yeah thats fine, personally I couldn't give a toss about people who spend cash on packs, if thats what players are in to keep all that, it would then be easier for EA to git rid of custom tactics and start to make a better game for people who want to play football.

Someone should do a poll on here and ask the question.

CUSTOM TACTICS ? YES or NO