I Just Turned The Game On And There Is A New Crazy Loading Screen!

rmoxon
3467 posts National Call-Up
What does it mean?

What are the new cards?

Anyone have a guess?

Comments

  • Traphouse420
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can you post pic?
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    Can you post pic?

    Here you go..

    79732-CEE-546-D-4115-8-AC5-E1-B0-B5-E66-F63.jpg
  • GazW09041980
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Could it be the same as RTTF but now with all 3 competitions possibly
  • Traphouse420
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    rmoxon wrote: »
    Can you post pic?

    Here you go..

    79732-CEE-546-D-4115-8-AC5-E1-B0-B5-E66-F63.jpg

    Probs same as RTTF last year but with Conference League added aswell.

    Thanks for posting the pic bud.
  • CeeQue
    14290 posts Has That Special Something
    Could it be the same as RTTF but now with all 3 competitions possibly

    CL/EL but I wonder what's the green one full
  • Traphouse420
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Could it be the same as RTTF but now with all 3 competitions possibly

    CL/EL but I wonder what's the green one full

    Conference League

  • CeeQue
    14290 posts Has That Special Something
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Could it be the same as RTTF but now with all 3 competitions possibly

    CL/EL but I wonder what's the green one full

    Conference League

    Yeah just had a quick google search didn't even know it existed till now.
  • Ireland_US
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CeeQue wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Could it be the same as RTTF but now with all 3 competitions possibly

    CL/EL but I wonder what's the green one full

    Conference League

    Yeah just had a quick google search didn't even know it existed till now.

    🙈🙉

    Oh boy
  • spy
    2578 posts Fans' Favourite
    As these are Road to the knockouts rather than final do people think they will get upgraded for wins during the group stage and we will then get another promo during the knockout stages?
  • Hammer316
    3147 posts National Call-Up
    spy wrote: »
    As these are Road to the knockouts rather than final do people think they will get upgraded for wins during the group stage and we will then get another promo during the knockout stages?

    That's a good point...maybe they are watering down the cards?
  • truegunn3r
    12488 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 14
    It’s RTTF. EA just broken it down into 2 parts

    1. Road to the Knockout stage (RTTKS)
    2. Road to the Final (RTTF)

    By doing this, they have added an extra layer of upgrades (you get upgrades during group games) but the players won’t start with big boosts. Then RTTF cards will get released after new year who will start with the big boosts like they traditionally do.

    I’m assuming all the RTTKS cards that successfully qualify into the knockout stages will convert into RTTF cards. Similar to when the Path to Glory cards converted to Festival of Football back in Fifa 18

    And yes the three card types are:

    CLRTTFKS (Champions League RTTKS)
    ELRTTKS (Europa League RTTKS)
    ECLRTTKS (Europa Conference League RTTKS)

    If Spurs weren’t in the Europa Conference League then EA might not have even bothered with the ECLRTTKS cards. Do expect a green Son!
  • CeeQue
    14290 posts Has That Special Something
    Ireland_US wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Could it be the same as RTTF but now with all 3 competitions possibly

    CL/EL but I wonder what's the green one full

    Conference League

    Yeah just had a quick google search didn't even know it existed till now.

    🙈🙉

    Oh boy

    Considering its the 1st year. Not to mention about 90% of the clubs are from the bottom half of UEFA. Bar Totnum and Roma there's a significant drop in quality.
  • BayernBru
    1390 posts Professional
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    It’s RTTF. EA just broken it down into 2 parts

    1. Road to the Knockout stage (RTTKS)
    2. Road to the Final (RTTF)

    By doing this, they have added an extra layer of upgrades (you get upgrades during group games) but the players won’t start with big boosts. Then RTTF cards will get released after new year who will start with the big boosts like they traditionally do.

    I’m assuming all the RTTKS cards that successfully qualify into the knockout stages will convert into RTTF cards. Similar to when the Path to Glory cards converted to Festival of Football back in Fifa 18

    And yes the three card types are:

    CLRTTFKS (Champions League RTTKS)
    ELRTTKS (Europa League RTTKS)
    ECLRTTKS (Europa Conference League RTTKS)

    If Spurs weren’t in the Europa Conference League then EA might not have even bothered with the ECLRTTKS cards. Do expect a green Son!

    RTTFs don't start with big boosts anyway, just the equivalent of one in form. They can't go any less than that with boosts. Will be interesting to see what EA do anyway.
  • RichT
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Looks like RTTF, Rulebreakers and Scream to me.
  • Mmandras
    5891 posts Big Money Move
    rmoxon wrote: »
    Can you post pic?

    Here you go..

    79732-CEE-546-D-4115-8-AC5-E1-B0-B5-E66-F63.jpg

    Probs same as RTTF last year but with Conference League added aswell.

    Thanks for posting the pic bud.

    Yeah that's probably the case here, good call.
  • BayernBru
    1390 posts Professional
    RichT wrote: »
    Looks like RTTF, Rulebreakers and Scream to me.

    @RichT The final 2 cards are the RTTKs for the Europa League and Conference League...
  • RichT
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BayernBru wrote: »
    RichT wrote: »
    Looks like RTTF, Rulebreakers and Scream to me.

    @RichT The final 2 cards are the RTTKs for the Europa League and Conference League...

    Kinda makes sense. But my version would be better!
  • BayernBru
    1390 posts Professional
    RichT wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »
    RichT wrote: »
    Looks like RTTF, Rulebreakers and Scream to me.

    @RichT The final 2 cards are the RTTKs for the Europa League and Conference League...

    Kinda makes sense. But my version would be better!

    You'll get your rule breakers/ scream style promo after this one 😁
Sign In or Register to comment.