At the end of season, do we all go back to div 10?

In rivals, at the end of each season does everyone go back to season 10 or how does it work? Thanks in advance

Comments

• DannySTFC
    10357 posts Has That Special Something
    They’ve said everyone drops divisions but haven’t said how far, I can’t imagine it will be back to 10, something like 2 divisions seems more likely.
  • JeanClaudeVanDijk
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ea doesn’t give free anything… expect div 10 be happy with anything more… there are packs involved after all
  • RadioShaq
    20800 posts Moderator
    It would be great for division 1 or elite players to roll over everyone again but can’t imagine we start in 10 again.

Look at how bad division 5-10 players are struggling now as the better players move up.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    5181 posts Big Money Move
    I'm sure this has been answered a few times already , but I haven't seen it. With the milestone rewards do you get all of them if you play the 90 games, or just the one you are at?
  • Wurrsmycash
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Think they said it would only be one division down

8 to 7

2 to 3

Etc..
  • Hammer316
    4263 posts National Call-Up
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Look at how bad division 5-10 players are struggling now as the better players move up.

Funny that because it seems everyone in the higher leagues are struggling as well. Not a great system is it.
  • Eisenhardt
    4256 posts National Call-Up

8 to 7

2 to 3

Etc..

I could've sworn this is what I read somewhere but everyone keeps telling me we're going back to 10, which makes no sense.
  • RadioShaq
    20800 posts Moderator
    Not so much the system it’s the rovers.
  • Dead_Dave
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite

8 to 7

2 to 3

Etc..

If it does play out like that you are just in a lower division with worse rewards playing the same people, if you were struggling before then you are still struggling after, brilliant.
  • Fatmanc1985
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    do we also get ALL of the packs for the milestones in rivals for the 20/50/90 games played or just the one where your at?
  • Bonusb3rtie
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2021
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    RadioShaq wrote: »

Funny that because it seems everyone in the higher leagues are struggling as well. Not a great system is it.

Everyone?

Or just a tiny tiny TINY fraction of the global userbase on a forum known for complaining about every version of Fifa on a minute by minute basis?
  • shepj6
    1772 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2021
    Ea haven’t stated how many divisions we will drop back yet, they are probably analysing the data as this season progresses before deciding. Here’s what it says in the pitch notes:

Season Refresh
    At the start of each Season progression resets to a lower Division for all players. The Division a player rolls back to will depend on which Division they finished the previous Season in.