I quicksold Mid Eusebio

Comments

• Fifapayne
    5999 posts Big Money Move
    Rip
  • kokogunmu
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was trying to list him and in my rush, did the most stupid FUT thing ever. I spoke to EA chat and they weren't helpful. Does anyone know how I can get the player back? I have exhausted all my 5 recoveries for the month. Thank you.
  • AlexBear012
    3383 posts National Call-Up
    Watch slowly until you can't recover him anymore :#
  • Destin8or
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    kokogunmu wrote: »
    I was trying to list him and in my rush, did the most stupid FUT thing ever. I spoke to EA chat and they weren't helpful. Does anyone know how I can get the player back? I have exhausted all my 5 recoveries for the month. Thank you.

Then he's gone.
  • kokogunmu
    My luck. I will have to console myself that I packed him, used him briefly and made 68k profit lol
  • Hammer316
    3971 posts National Call-Up
    Ouch. 😳
  • Destin8or
    My luck. I will have to console myself that I packed him, used him briefly and made 68k profit lol

Yeah mate, he's garbage anyway.
  • Fifapayne
    5999 posts Big Money Move
    How’s you quick sell him?
  • kokogunmu
    On companion app.. it was just weird...it happened quickly....I still don't understand how I did it.
  • number7rocky
    8278 posts League Winner
    edited October 2021
    You can literally restore him unless you've used all 5 refreshes, on Web app
  • Ledesale
    583 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is why I don't use my quick sell recoveries unless I absolutely have to. I'm scared something like this will happen
  • ha032742
    46670 posts Moderator
    edited October 2021

He has used them up, check the screenshot.
  • number7rocky
    8278 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »

Ouch 🤣 I always leave a couple spare
  • Ledesale
    583 posts An Exciting Prospect

Ive always seen that feature as for emergencies only.
  • afc4life_1
    234 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mate, go on EA help. They might be useless for nearly everything but they can restore him for you: they restored a whole team for me last year and it took them seconds.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7853 posts League Winner
    Ledesale wrote: »

Ive always seen that feature as for emergencies only.

I mean I would say use 4 strategically and save 1 for an emergency.
  • kokogunmu
    afc4life_1 wrote: »
    Mate, go on EA help. They might be useless for nearly everything but they can restore him for you: they restored a whole team for me last year and it took them seconds.

They said there's nothing they can do. It's gut wrenching but taking it on the chin.
  • Destin8or

They said there's nothing they can do. It's gut wrenching but taking it on the chin.

Mistakes happen mate.
    I'd keep at EA help though, don't give up, they can do it.
  • Bags
    2044 posts Fans' Favourite
    Credit card back out
  • afc4life_1

The reinstated about 30 players for me last year in one go. Granted someone else quick sold my entire squad but they still did it. Keep at them. Explain this time it wasn’t you and make up some story. They will do it.
  • FlyingOkapis
    1755 posts Play-Off Hero
    Destin8or wrote: »

Mistakes happen mate.

I suppose its only a certain bunch who have the power to restore in game but the EA chat people can be such morons at times, everyone can see discarding Eusebio would be a mistake, I get they give you the 5 recovers but this is part of the reason the customer service from EA is in the toilet, they definitely could raise this or pass it on, it may not be solved overnight but saying that can't do anything is such b.s.
  • afc4life_1

Mistakes happen mate.

I suppose its only a certain bunch who have the power to restore in game but the EA chat people can be such morons at times, everyone can see discarding Eusebio would be a mistake, I get they give you the 5 recovers but this is part of the reason the customer service from EA is in the toilet, they definitely could raise this or pass it on, it may not be solved overnight but saying that can't do anything is such b.s.

EA live chat have the power to do it. It just needs worded correctly.
  • kokogunmu
    Bags wrote: »
    Credit card back out

Child, this is a conversation for adults and sane people. Crawl back into your cot.
  • kokogunmu

Mistakes happen mate.

Thanks. Will keep trying.
  • FlyingOkapis
    1755 posts Play-Off Hero

Mistakes happen mate.

Shouldn't have to lie or persuade them really, its clear no one would discard Eusebio on purpose, it makes no sense and really shouldnt need that much of an explanation.
  • afc4life_1

Mistakes happen mate.

Shouldn't have to lie or persuade them really, its clear no one would discard Eusebio on purpose, it makes no sense and really shouldnt need that much of an explanation.

I totally agree but if it gets him his player back, then it will be worth it🤷‍♂️
  • number7rocky
    8278 posts League Winner
    You may get him back untradable if your very lucky
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner

Mistakes happen mate.

Pretty certain that EA removed their power due to the cards being loaded on to accounts last year pretty sure they are now actually powerless
  • kokogunmu
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Mistakes happen mate.

Pretty certain that EA removed their power due to the cards being loaded on to accounts last year pretty sure they are now actually powerless

I just spoke to another guy on chat and he pretty much confirmed what you just said. Well, onwards and upwards.