Potm ronaldo

Comments

• IxToMxI
    8021 posts League Winner
    golazo wrote: »
    Your paying for a player that will be meta all year. Also yes it’s a lot of coins. Though You will have plenty of time to recover coins through the whole fifa cycle. I don’t think it’s so bad like I’m reading in here.

Yeah i don't think specifically the price is bad, its more the fact that its 2.1mil and fully untradeable pack rewards that gets me, if i could pay 2.1mil for him but have a chance to get some coins back from 26 packs i'd have already done it by now tbh

Could still technically if you went after the good pack squads first, that way you could ensure any high rated untrades are pumped back into the SBC thus saving you the coin
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7538 posts League Winner
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Your paying for a player that will be meta all year. Also yes it’s a lot of coins. Though You will have plenty of time to recover coins through the whole fifa cycle. I don’t think it’s so bad like I’m reading in here.

Yeah i don't think specifically the price is bad, its more the fact that its 2.1mil and fully untradeable pack rewards that gets me, if i could pay 2.1mil for him but have a chance to get some coins back from 26 packs i'd have already done it by now tbh

Could still technically if you went after the good pack squads first, that way you could ensure any high rated untrades are pumped back into the SBC thus saving you the coin

Yeah not wrong, i just feel having an SBC of that value reward untradeable packs is so bad, i feel like if EA wants to move to untradeable packs from such big SBC's they should atleast give more valuable packs... i mean one of the 89 rated squads literally rewards a 15k pack
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional
    Recoba10 wrote: »
    It is the first time we have the possibility at the start of a game to complete an SBC for a striker that will be one of best until May next year.
    I would complete it if I had the coins for it.

Please explain yourself ? You will SPENT 2.4 ml to complete 92 rated Ronaldo? Instead of buying his OTW thats even less and tradable ?

United needs 5 wins for the OTW to get +1 ... Then if he gets TOTW and he will by end of the year it will already be better then POTM and TRADABLE..
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional

His OTW is same price a card that will be 94-95 rated by end of the year. On top of it unless you pack an ICON everything is dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️. From those pack u make 200k the most
  • ProfanPes
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Destin8or wrote: »
    ProfanPes wrote: »
    ProfanPes wrote: »
    I’ve done 17 sbc’s so far, he better be worth it I just spent £7000 on Fifa points

Please tell me you're joking
    Well nearly 7k but it’s cool ronaldo should be worth it

I agree, but I wouldn't go to 8k.
    That would be nuts.

It’s cool man.. crypto investment is doing well I’m getting this ronaldo 😎
  • Fifapayne
    5143 posts Big Money Move
    We need all special cards and the 85x10 sbc to do this!!
    Lmao

This is an end game sbc total
  • Diddymow
    4920 posts National Call-Up
    Toshevv wrote: »
    Recoba10 wrote: »
    It is the first time we have the possibility at the start of a game to complete an SBC for a striker that will be one of best until May next year.
    I would complete it if I had the coins for it.

Please explain yourself ? You will SPENT 2.4 ml to complete 92 rated Ronaldo? Instead of buying his OTW thats even less and tradable ?

United needs 5 wins for the OTW to get +1 ... Then if he gets TOTW and he will by end of the year it will already be better then POTM and TRADABLE..

United getting 5 wins is a big if. Have you seen our fixtures?
  • Furrag85
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Diddymow wrote: »
    Not Young Boys, West Ham, Southampton, Everton and Villa is it? :D
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7538 posts League Winner
    Toshevv wrote: »

His OTW is same price a card that will be 94-95 rated by end of the year. On top of it unless you pack an ICON everything is dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️. From those pack u make 200k the most

You realise not everyone is on XBOX right? prices are alot different on PS lad
  • DAZ2u
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you got the coins buy the ones to watch it will probably be a better card by december
  • All4fun1991
    2851 posts Fans' Favourite
    Even the FIFA point gang will not afford this one.😁🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Diddymow
    4920 posts National Call-Up
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    Diddymow wrote: »
    Not Young Boys, West Ham, Southampton, Everton and Villa is it? :D

It could be 10 games against Accrington Stanley U12s and I wouldn't trust us to win 5.