Salah robbed for POTM?

vsK17
370 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2021
Definitely! Just so that EA get the 26 squads SBC for the chest waxed, hair gelled Ronaldo.

Matchday 4:
Leeds 0-3 Liverpool (Salah goal)
Man Utd 4-1 Newcastle (Ronaldo 2 goals)

Matchday 5
Liverpool 3-0 Crystal Palace (Salah goal)
West Ham 1-2 Man Utd (Ronaldo goal)

Matchday 6
Man utd 0-1 Aston Villa (big loss for Utd & no goal for Ronaldo)
Brentford 3-3 Liverpool (Salah goal)

Yes, they both scored 3 goals in 3 matches, but Ronaldo's goals were poucher's goals... Rebounds mostly.
Also, take in consideration that Leeds, Crystal Palace and Brentford play a better game than the ones Man Utd played against (Newcastle, Aston Villa which they've lost at home and West Ham)

Good job EA! I wouldn't have the fodder or coins to do either of them as a POTM sbc, but for sure they've chosen the most expensive one so that they can boost their fifa points sale.

Comments

• Diddymow
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    EA don't pick POTM...
  • Bobo23
    4555 posts National Call-Up
    Salah was robbed, but this has nothing to do with EA.
  • Rich
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    Calm down
  • vsK17
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah, sure ... Premier League picks... And EA is not an official partner for Premier Leaguer? In a world were corruption rules and making money is more important than truth, honesty, respects and moral value.... I don't think that EA has nothing to do with it

• RadioShaq
    19818 posts Moderator
    Ea doesn’t pick the potm.
  • Diddymow
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    vsK17 wrote: »
    Yeah, sure ... Premier League picks... And EA is not an official partner for Premier Leaguer? In a world were corruption rules and making money is more important than truth, honesty, respects and moral value.... I don't think that EA has nothing to do with it

I seriously doubt it, look at some of the POTMs for last season. You've got Ian Nacho, Lingard and Gundogan x2. Not many Fifa players care about any of those.
  • SPAMPEBS
    4178 posts National Call-Up
    Ea doesn't pick POTM.

You just wasted your own time... And ours.
  • Bobo23
    4555 posts National Call-Up
    vsK17 wrote: »
    It's just fans, pundits etc bias towards Ronaldo, the Ronaldo hype last month is why he won. Not because of EA!
  • METH
    2033 posts Fans' Favourite
    scousers-scouser.gif
  • DafuqJustHappen
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    That's just a consolation for CR as he doesn't seem to be in the top 10 contenders for Balon D'Or this year... Guessing it's a welcome back to Premier League political award.
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    They scored the same, results very similar, would say Liverpool draw to Brentford was also very lucky should of lost.

Think Salah will be locked this month based on his performance against city

Have to take into consideration, he just moved, new league, instantly settled, scored 3 and made united look not awful
  • AlexBear012
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    People sometimes complain about things that make no sense lol
  • Richerado
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Of all the things in this game to complain about you choose something that EA has no control over. Good job.
  • Hurleybird10
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm assuming you think ea also picked a CB for the seria A POTM and an average midfielder for the Dutch POTM
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2021
    I very much doubt EA would prefer to be offering the top-rated EPL player that basically everybody running an EPL team (which is 99% of the casual players) wants, given how much money they must make in FIFA Points sales from people who want to see CR7/OTW CR7 jump out of a pack.

Especially given how this would affect future promos that could contain CR7. People aren't going to be jumping as high to rip packs for a promo CR7 if they've already got a 92-rated untradeable one.

I'd imagine they would have been far happier if Salah had won.