Even the users who existed on FIFA 21 are changing their minds.(They are usually drop-in match enthusiasts.)
Random matching systems are the worst on PC platforms.
What did they make this for?
We don't want anything like 1:1, 1:5, 2:5.
It turns out in this version that you really don't care about PCs.
And I don't know why there is still an experience system through rebalancing.
Why does it foster gaps through competence? Why are you encouraging experience-based labor?
Why are you still introducing a system that halves fun?
This is not an rpg game.
We just want the interface of FIFA 21.
In addition to this, You can let users see each other's positions in advance in the waiting room. Then everyone coordinates themselves.
This is freedom. The current system violates freedom considerably.
The person who recommended the random matching system is really the worst.
In particular, it is even worse in PCs with few users.
I already don't want to play drop-in matches. Anyone would be the same.
1. The right to reject minority games. (1:1, 1:2 etc)
2. The right to choose my team.
3. The right to reject the game that is about to take place.
4. The right to wait for more people to gather.
5. Each person's right to choose where he or she wants to go (even if his or her position is reversed)