SEASONS MATCHMAKING NEXT GEN

bbTinho
posts Ball Boy
edited September 26
Please fix the matchmaking in seasons next gen !!! We cant play with 3-4 stars teams because is always vs a 5 stars teams not fair !! This happen in fifa 21 and 22 only next gen !!!! Fix it please EA !!!

Comments

• yasendi
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Agree. It is ok to game not found instead of matching 3 star to 5 star team
  • Brydobhoy88
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    I dont think the matchmaking is broken.
    Theyve made it open matchmaking because theres only around 5-6k people playing seasons at any one time because alot of people are still on ps4.

They dont understand how annoying it is when your constantly against 5 star teams. Psg psg psg psg psg psg psg when you just want to relax with some lesser teams. Theu think people want to find opponents quicker rather than waiting but tbh id rather search for a 3.5 star team and wait.

I go all sorts of different teams on seasons and that fifa 21 & 22 now I can because of this.
  • its the same on ps4 though psg psg psg man u psg psg spg spg
  • If I used PSG & won I wouldn’t get any gratification
  • I used psg to see if it was all in my head. Played the same way and won by 4 goals. The forwards have a feel like the LT is always on and its so damn easy to side step , RT and see ya later. I scored a goal with a defender that was faster then most forwards. I felt dirty after...forgiveness please
  • This is really annoying when you play with a lower star team. Probably, it's because the player number is too low compared to PS4, but it's not even funny to play against a 5 star team with an 3,5 star team. I have to quit 5-6 matches every time to meet an equivalent opponent. So I lose even more time.
  • ausregas87
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    dude i am on ps4 and there are simply no opponents. i can go days without matching an opponent i am not even joking
  • Really? I was thinking that most people continued with the PS4 version. Last year on PS4, the online player number was between 20k-30k. This year it's around 5k on PS5.
    ausregas87 wrote: »
    dude i am on ps4 and there are simply no opponents. i can go days without matching an opponent i am not even joking

• ausregas87
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    on ps4 at night it’s like 9k max. i am using a normal 4 star team, real betis, no opponents.

i refuse to play on ps5 because it is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fest of psg, juve, barca, real madrid rinse of repeat