Flashback Pedro

Mike_Lowrey
1300 posts Professional
Worth the coins?

Comments

• Asht1981
    1481 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm going to say no, just think it's a tempter to get rid of some fodder b4 the potm's come out, I'm staying well clear.
  • jamiemb17
    558 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Insigne is a sixth of the price, so most likely not.
  • Beachill
    441 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nah I don't think so
  • Asht1981 wrote: »
    I'm going to say no, just think it's a tempter to get rid of some fodder b4 the potm's come out, I'm staying well clear.

And that is totally based off of a real life side by side comparison or just another “ I am broke therefore is a bad choice “ club
  • jamiemb17 wrote: »

Insigne is also pants and doesn’t have finishing and doesn’t have 5* weakfoot
  • ProfanPes
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EAs attempt to make people lose high rated players before POTM cards release, meaning you’ll need to buy more packs to get more players 😂
  • David75653
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Depends how you use him, for me, yes, playing at CF he looks nuts.
  • DaMMian
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you are a Barcelona fan then yes.
  • Kennyy
    9344 posts League Winner
    ProfanPes wrote: »
    EAs attempt to make people lose high rated players before POTM cards release, meaning you’ll need to buy more packs to get more players 😂

High rated players that cost buttons
  • WFCBagnall
    92310 posts Moderator

All you need is a 83, 84, 85

Not like he costs 300k+, he's 80k from scratch :D
  • Izzy2K17
    13652 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m thinking about doing him just cause to have a
    Unique card 😂
  • Asht1981
    1481 posts Play-Off Hero
    Asht1981 wrote: »

And that is totally based off of a real life side by side comparison or just another “ I am broke therefore is a bad choice “ club

I all ready have blanc, rio, Cantona,Beckham and Keane in my side so far from broke!!! Just a assumption from a jacked up cockwomble where my opinion was based on the card and the cost if ide of thought for one min it was worth it ide of done it n used for swaps......
  • BombSquad
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I all ready have blanc, rio, Cantona,Beckham and Keane in my side so far from broke!!! Just a assumption from a jacked up cockwomble where my opinion was based on the card and the cost if ide of thought for one min it was worth it ide of done it n used for swaps......

Four icons not even a week in lol...you don't need Pedro bro grab some coins & go get Giggs 😂
  • ProfanPes
    Kennyy wrote: »

High rated players that cost buttons

The games been out 4 days not everyone has coins to spend or the luxury of getting rid of players
  • ProfanPes
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

All you need is a 83, 84, 85

Not like he costs 300k+, he's 80k from scratch :D

But the players who got the gane on the 1st i doubt will have spare coins like that already.. so encouraged more pack buying 🙃
  • jamiemb17
    558 posts An Exciting Prospect
    jamiemb17 wrote: »

Insigne is also pants and doesn’t have finishing and doesn’t have 5* weakfoot

I have more than one goal contribution per game with him playing with Chiesa and Dybala, but ok
  • Cbn
    2099 posts Fans' Favourite
    GK fixed for long finesse so think a twice for completing him
  • Ruprecht
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve done him. Overpriced but I’ve got a full Serie A team and will have for the foreseeable future so I’ll do all Serie players.
  • Asht1981 wrote: »

Why so triggered bro?

You can’t judge a card at face value I got Pedro I can guarantee it is 5 time the player that insigne is in game.

You haven’t tried him so you obviously have not got a clue simple as that
  • He’s 💩
  • David75653
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He’s 💩
    I've found him to be amazing. So smooth and can get out of any situation.
  • Dasco
    6772 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2021
    In fairness he looks a really nice card. Probably overpriced compared to other Serie A talent mentioned by others but basically did him partly for FOMO and secondly because I've spammed the 'eck out of untradable packs lol. (I had tons of duplicate high rated fodder I needed to get rid of)
  • Uniack88
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cbn wrote: »
    GK fixed for long finesse so think a twice for completing him

Nah it isn’t just played a match and scored a worldly finesse
  • Nodge86
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    He’s 💩

Impossible. Chelsea legend.
  • DaMMian
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2021
    David75653 wrote: »
    He’s 💩
    I've found him to be amazing. So smooth and can get out of any situation.

Where u play him?
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    He’s 💩

Chelsea legend.

:D:D:D