Some people buy the game just to moan i bet

The first page is 90% moaning 🤣
  • ICUP
    7404 posts League Winner

Youtubers
  • CC84COV
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    I do agree there has been a lot of moaning recently, personally think its a solid game with a lot of positives.

1. Relegators have been screwed over which is brilliant
    2. Gameplay has its issues but overall a lot better than last year
    3. Wingbacks at CB are useless now

The only negatives I can see..

1. Transfer market but thats organic and will change
    2. Second man press is well broken

If people done their own thing instead of 4231 and drop back like the masses they would enjoy it a lot more,it’s my first Fifa back since 19 and I’m loving it 3412 💪🏼
  • SteelCityGame
    72 posts Park Captain
    CC84COV wrote: »
    I do agree there has been a lot of moaning recently, personally think its a solid game with a lot of positives.

If people done their own thing instead of 4231 and drop back like the masses they would enjoy it a lot more,it’s my first Fifa back since 19 and I’m loving it 3412 💪🏼

I am enjoying 433 (5) and 352, I wont lie I am sprinkling in 4231 with Talisca as my all out formation.

Much better than the car crash of 19 and last year
  • princeapalia
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero

The only negatives, really? Not the disgustingly overpowered timed longshot finesse, driven passes being more accurate than normal passes, hypermotion next-gen constant delay...?

• Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    CC84COV wrote: »

3412 is the way! I kind of agree but tacking and bounce back still a huge issue for me
  • Moose Factory
    6351 posts Big Money Move
    Some people moan from pleasure… so I’ve heard.
  • BadSeedsFC
    3179 posts National Call-Up
    Good moaning everyone. Have a nice day.
  • baumate03
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    TDOF wrote: »
    It's a feedback forum.... people are voicing their opinions what do you expect on a forum? Just sunshine and rainbows?

No. But vice-versa I do not expect to read 95% negative feedbacks. I mean I expected it, since it is the same every year.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2021
    At the end of the day we have a group of venters who complain constantly about the game in multiple threads every day.

Hardly any of it is constructive which is a shame really as I am sure EA are programmed to ignore a portion of the userbase especially as the have created a game where 50% of the users are pissed off after every game played.

If people just took time to list factual stuff and gave examples it would be better but most of it is just pointless venting and (bizzarly) threatening EA with not buying the game.

TDOFs thread on bouncebacks is a great example of how it should be done.
  • blue166
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2021
    I think we all have to remember that people will use the forums mostly for complaints and feedback.

Not many come to praise. - This is the case with all forums.
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    blue166 wrote: »
    I think we all have to remember that people will use the forums mostly for complaints and feedback.

Not many come to praise. - This is the case with all forums.

There is not much to praise with this game at the mo. Next gen was suppose to be the holy grail but its more like holy fall
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    1283 posts Play-Off Hero
    baumate03 wrote: »
    It's a feedback forum.... people are voicing their opinions what do you expect on a forum? Just sunshine and rainbows?

No. But vice-versa I do not expect to read 95% negative feedbacks. I mean I expected it, since it is the same every year.

Yes because we want a good game and right now next gen is Terrible.

Ai defending ptb.
    Attacking ai is not there
    Driven passes more better than normal passes.
    Constant blocks in side box so fitness timed shots are way to go.
    List can go on what needs fixing. Oh and don't forget you read pass it just bounces back to opp.

We want balance and right now there is no balance to game I would not mind the ai defending is we had attacking ai but all we get is they all run towards 18 yard box and stand there
  • paul24878306
    5787 posts Big Money Move
    Im liking it.

3421 or 4321...but i dont play high press, i play posession. Lf=rf at f9 and fullbacks overlapping.... which is pretty much the same attacking as 3421 (the 2 are f9 there too) but with 2 cb and a stay back mid v 3 cbs.

• Sean2On
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don’t know how many of you are on next gen, but gameplay is atrocious on PS5.

Ball bouncing mechanics, tackling, passing and input lag are making it incredibly difficult to enjoy the game.

Not to mention 75% of players have 8 players in the box to defend.
  • JGDC74
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero
    As someone who bought this game, I have the right to moan if it’s not good.
    And it’s terrible in my opinion. The bare bones are there for a good game, but right now it’s unplayable a lot of the time.
    The amount of glitches show that this is an unfinished product.
  • DrWorm
    847 posts Semi-Pro
    Its a forum. Someone should be able to create a moaning post about moaning, for instance. If you dont like it, dont come here or read many of the other topics.
  • AlexBear012
    3411 posts National Call-Up

GKs are also way too inconsistent

make them great, but sometimes they forgot they can use their hands!
  • joshyw
    1182 posts Professional
    People do have a right to moan about a product they have paid for and a lot of the threads I see moaning about the game do have some decent points.

However, I feel like a lot of people on here lose a game and then come on here to vent, yet when they win a game it’s probably the best thing since sliced bread.
  • Slitsomtype
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    baumate03 wrote: »

Probaly because the game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :)

• Mr. Soper
    4261 posts National Call-Up
    Moan bone
  • dirk_digler101
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park

Some people buy the game hoping not to moan. And then the same-o-same-o kicks them to the curve. Yeah, it's the customers fault for buying the game countless times after repeat bad experiences. No doubt there.

It's like the ol' definition of insanity.. doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. So, do you blame the customers or the marketers? I dunno.