What should they patch? Your thoughts

Mdm
5120 posts Big Money Move
Well I've not got that long to list everything

Next gen in general - deliver on that whole hyper motion waffle you spoke of

Stop encouraging lazy players - casuals can play against casuals. People that play AI do all the work and don't engage get a life and EA should find a way to nerf this

Auto blocks

Op Through ball again

Comments

• Estipan
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Looks like all game. People complaning in every mode.
  • Fifapayne
    5135 posts Big Money Move
    I’d imagine we get a new patch before weekend league
  • JGDC74
    1100 posts Professional
    They should revert back to the beta build and never patch anything again unless it’s being abused.
  • DannySTFC
    8293 posts League Winner
    Keepers need changing for long range finesse shots. Through balls are too easy to abuse, other than that I’m pretty happy with the mechanics.
  • cmm_1991
    2373 posts Fans' Favourite
    Low drivens are op
    Keepers need buffed and nerfed
    Finesse timed
  • 4dvz
    1060 posts Professional
    Servers need to get patched input lag is outrageous
  • David12344
    20160 posts Club Captain
    Defending. And by That I mean low block defence.

If they do this on deep line should be stamina drain and not be able to shoot in the field like a rocket and break your heart 😂
  • vesprino
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    defenders like to keep people onside for no reason whatsoever no matter what depth you play it is ANNOYING
  • They should finally save my custom tactics for more than o e game.
  • Lord_Begley
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Division Rivals. Revert back to how it was previously
  • ICUP
    6236 posts Big Money Move
    vesprino wrote: »
    defenders like to keep people onside for no reason whatsoever no matter what depth you play it is ANNOYING

This.

Fix the damn defending AI/Mechanics or whatever it is when it comes to player tracking.

Also fix squad depth settings on next Gen consoles, having to play on 100 so my team doesn't sit back like morons
  • ProfanPes
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They should remove ALL CUSTOM TACTICS. Fix the servers, make everything manual and let people actually pass where we want to pass the damn ball.
  • Lord_Begley
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Actually I have a few:

1 - Division Rivals - Revert to previous format

2 - Player switching - Needs to switch to the closest player to the ball

3 - You can’t compare the price for a lot of items on the transfer market. This is very sloppy to release the game with this not working
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    I honestly can't belive they released this crap

Well I should have known better

Worst football game I've played enjoyment wise
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    Make the interceptions completely manual.
    Reduce the effectiveness of long shots.
  • princeapalia
    1454 posts Play-Off Hero
    The unfeasible

-delete Hypermotion

-completely revert the player switching back to what it's been for the last 5 years

-remove most of the 100s of new animations because all they do is make every single action even more of a coinflip than it already is

The realistic

-nerf outside the boxed timed finesse shots

-buff normal passing because driven passes are more accurate which makes no sense

-reduce accuracy of lobbed through balls

• DannySTFC
    8293 posts League Winner
    ProfanPes wrote: »
    They should remove ALL CUSTOM TACTICS. Fix the servers, make everything manual and let people actually pass where we want to pass the damn ball.

Removing all custom tactics would be a huge backwards step. Games are meant to become more in depth as time goes on, not the other way around. They’re not going to release a patch which takes the game back 10 years.

I know a lot of people use custom tactics to drop back and counter attack like rats but the inclusion of custom tactics means you will play against different styles and you can experiment with different styles yourself. Reverting to no custom tactics would make every game the same.
  • MDR123456
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wingbacks never cover weak-side wings in final third
  • D0lvl
    4668 posts Big Money Move
    Nerf gk for close range shot (inside the box) and buff them for finesse long shot
    This.
  • CFCHenri
    4422 posts National Call-Up
    - GK super reactions to 1v1 finesse shots need nerfing. Keepers are not that quick to throw their full bodies to the side
    -Outside of the box finesse are too accurate

-Button delay which brings me to point #3
    -Super slow animations, please watch a match EA! Players don’t react that slow

-Manual interceptions should not bounce back as a loose ball mostly to the opponent. You should gain possession like it is normally irl.
    Also, the stupid leg stretch animation that shows you’re never winning the interception needs to go, I’ve had instances where my opponent plays a bad pass straight to me but the leg stretch animation happens so the ball passes through my player.
  • jamiemb17
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    'Keepers and richochets.
  • Fix the transfer market nobody is worth anything unless you get one of the 88s n above so we all have to buy packs to improve.
  • Through balls that fit perfectly between your two cb

Nerf keepers inside the box shots

Buff keepers outside the box shots

Auto Blocks in the box from Ai

Nerf AI interceptions

Buff Player interceptions

Bring back old Rivals and Champs Format.
  • Pete1564
    36 posts Park Captain
    Most of the issues, exploits and custom tactic abuses would be resolved or at least made bearable if they patched it to make fatigue an issuue.
    If not properly managed, a team would be dead on their feet and players sprinting all over the pitch the whole game would have consequences.
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2021
    Pete1564 wrote: »
    Most of the issues, exploits and custom tactic abuses would be resolved or at least made bearable if they patched it to make fatigue an issuue.
    If not properly managed, a team would be dead on their feet and players sprinting all over the pitch the whole game would have consequences.
    The glitch in the game is over-relying on the AI to do your defending most of the time, the actively blocking and intercepting AI players will not suffer from an fatigue compared to a player your control doing said actions.
    Post edited by IraqBruin on
  • mfmaxpower
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    I only have three main concerns right now:
    1. OP long shots. Thankfully, seems like this is one of the few times pretty much everyone agrees on - and across modes - so hopefully it's fixed asap.
    2. Backline dropping off too much. They have the AI programmed to track runs for too long and the backline AI is too focused on keeping its line with the deepest threat rather than holding the line - even when in your own box! I don't think people realize how many aren't playing dropback but friggin dropback is essentially now hardcoded into the AI. Gotta fix the backline AI.
    3. Player switching. I love the new icon switching mechanic in certain situations but right stick switching when you need it the most is still a massive fail.
  • Hammer316
    3471 posts National Call-Up
    Nerf gk for close range shot (inside the box) and buff them for finesse long shot

This and the glitch where you manually intercept a pass and the ball bounces straight back to the player who passed.

• I SiR MartY I
    11469 posts Has That Special Something
    Auto blocks nerfed
    Auto interceptions nerfed
    Auto tackle nerfed
    Long range finesse greens nerfed
    Hard Y balls down the line nerfed
    General passing improved to be more consistent as well as a small Y ball buff when doing short range Y balls/layoffs

• TDOF
    8995 posts League Winner
    Nerf outside the box shots a bit (should still be possible against worse keepers)
    Buff inside the box shots (keepers shouldn't be super human)

and This

1-AB6-A193-338-D-4-E7-F-87-FF-315-DAF9-D84-F7.gif[/url

73-CCADD0-1834-44-E0-8815-FC03-EBA11759.gif

130-EBA3-C-7-F7-C-420-E-BA56-8-C0-F64069-C1-C.gif

D200-BD16-4-A78-44-F9-AAE4-545889267-DF9.gif
    F114-C619-7298-475-A-B97-E-84334625268-B.gif

AAD733-AF-9-C9-C-48-EB-A2-B9-54-B1-C2-D11486.gif