THANK YOU EA!!!

Comments

• PHNTM
    72 posts Park Captain
    Sounds to me like someone is thinking they are better than they actually are. Trying to use pathetic excuses that counters itself is laughable. The hardest thing for a Fifa player is to accept they are just not good enough anymore. Deal with it.
  • jamiroquai73
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    PHNTM wrote: »
    Sounds to me like someone is thinking they are better than they actually are. Trying to use pathetic excuses that counters itself is laughable. The hardest thing for a Fifa player is to accept they are just not good enough anymore. Deal with it.

Sounds to me another COWARD…
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    rmoxon wrote: »
    And to all that are in the same situation, and I see from the posts are a lot, please instead of just reading the forum, please write something also.

The more people we are the soon EA will do something, maybe…

Well you casuals who want an easy ride ruin the game every year. No reason why this year should be any different.

And I’m not a casual, understand COWARD?!

You have something else to say?! Because until now you said only bullsheet!

Well you’re talking like a casual. Even your insults are casual, and your gameplay preferences definitely seem to be.
  • PHNTM
    72 posts Park Captain

"Coward - a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things."

Sounds like your lack of attempting to play Rivals and just cry about it is more a cowardly thing.
  • jamiroquai73
    And to all that are in the same situation, and I see from the posts are a lot, please instead of just reading the forum, please write something also.

The more people we are the soon EA will do something, maybe…

Well you casuals who want an easy ride ruin the game every year. No reason why this year should be any different.

And I’m not a casual, understand COWARD?!

You have something else to say?! Because until now you said only bullsheet!

Well you’re talking like a casual. Even your insults are casual, and your gameplay preferences definitely seem to be.

I’m not insulting anyone! I just said the truth! And the truth is that you are COWARDS!!!
  • Mmandras
    6600 posts Big Money Move
    Mmandras wrote: »
    There must be something I'm missing here.

If people lose on purpose, how are you winning once in 30 games? Unless you think about the regular wins.

Maybe he is so bad at the game that he loses to people who are trying to lose themselves.

Haha. I have no doubt that any system is corruptable and imperfect, but the story just does not compute. This must be the new record of guy losing his marbles this early in the game.
  • Wonderkiid
    2891 posts Fans' Favourite

Is it possible that you are not as good as you think you are and rather putting the blame on yourself you end up looking for excuses why you are still in a low division?
  • jamiroquai73

"Coward - a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things."

Sounds like your lack of attempting to play Rivals and just cry about it is more a cowardly thing.

COWARD: a player that loose games on purpose to don’t promote himself because he likes to win easily against people worst than him!
  • PHNTM
    72 posts Park Captain

COWARD: a player that loose games on purpose to don’t promote himself because he likes to win easily against people worst than him!

Yet it's by coincidence that they decide to choose to win the one game versus you? It's quite clear you're just not good at Fifa, end of story.
  • jamiroquai73
    Wonderkiid wrote: »

Is it possible that you are not as good as you think you are and rather putting the blame on yourself you end up looking for excuses why you are still in a low division?

No is not simply because I’m not the only one in this situation, so no I’m not crazy…
  • jamiroquai73

Yet it's by coincidence that they decide to choose to win the one game versus you? It's quite clear you're just not good at Fifa, end of story.

You are an idiot and COWARD, end of story…
  • Diddymow
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Got to love when somebody who doesn't speak English as their first language latches on to a mild insult and throws it at everyone who disagrees with them.
  • I haven't had anyone quit on me. Only div 6 though
  • Wonderkiid
    2891 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wonderkiid wrote: »

No is not simply because I’m not the only one in this situation, so no I’m not crazy…

Well, there are more average players that think they are better than they really are. Regular division 1 players are just above average, nothing more. You'll need to find your way again and wait for the good players to move up in rank and you'll hit division 1 over time again once you'll get used to the new game mechanics.
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    Since everyone started in Div 10 this year. Not every DIV 1 level player has the time to play 70 games in like one week to get to div 1. Some of them would be in DiV 5, Div 4 by now so that's why you getting smacked.

There is no point in staying in low division, You HAVE to get Fut champs points every week so that you can play fut champs play off and make the big rewards in the finals.
    I would rather play only 6 div 1 games than 25+ games to get my 1500 fut champs points in div 6.

I suggest you spend some in kickoff practicing the meta and get good at it. Practice your finesse shots till you get it green everytime. Practice your low driven shot in the box. Practice your GK movement.
    If you playing the same way you did in FIFA 21, it won't work. If you legit win only 1 in 30 games, then you aren't good enough for that division. That's your limit so get good and stop whining.
  • PHNTM
    72 posts Park Captain

You are an idiot and COWARD, end of story…

This you?
    And so? What’s the problem? I just let you know that in Fifa 21 I was in division 1 and 2 and all the objectives I did without self relegate because I don’t like to win easily but I like to play against people like me or better than me! This is the only way to improve, if you play with people worst than you, you’ll never improve! So, don’t worry, I’ll not cry…

Yet here you are crying...
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    zed585 wrote: »
    So there are all of these players in division 5 that are purposely losing; however when you get the chance to play them they decide to win.

Are you living on the moon? :trollface:
  • wave4gods
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So many people in here writing and commenting in have not done their homework ! LOL ..

There is a glitch going on in Rivals where u can dashboard and keep ur win streak. Just look it up on youtube/twitter.

So it`s not really that people loose on purpose, but the enter the game check team and dashboard if they think they will loose a game. There are so many bugs and glitches in this game, the dashboard while opponent celebrates is back, both of u get dashboarded. Lost 3 games in FUT Champs Qualifyer because of this. I Celebrate a goal, gets dashboarded/Game just closes. When i get back in the game it says that the last game counted as DNF.

We have to work together to make the game better for our self, not asume people are idiots/clowns based on theri opinion. See people is posting that there will be a patch out tomorrow, but is there anyone who can comfirm it ? Im not playing any more champs qualifyer games until those bugs and glitches are fixed.
  • PHNTM
    72 posts Park Captain
    wave4gods wrote: »
    So many people in here writing and commenting in have not done their homework ! LOL ..

There is a glitch going on in Rivals where u can dashboard and keep ur win streak. Just look it up on youtube/twitter.

So it`s not really that people loose on purpose, but the enter the game check team and dashboard if they think they will loose a game. There are so many bugs and glitches in this game, the dashboard while opponent celebrates is back, both of u get dashboarded. Lost 3 games in FUT Champs Qualifyer because of this. I Celebrate a goal, gets dashboarded/Game just closes. When i get back in the game it says that the last game counted as DNF.

We have to work together to make the game better for our self, not asume people are idiots/clowns based on theri opinion. See people is posting that there will be a patch out tomorrow, but is there anyone who can comfirm it ? Im not playing any more champs qualifyer games until those bugs and glitches are fixed.

Surely if people are keeping their win streaks, they would be going up through the divisions. Not losing on purpose to then decide to beat OP on the off chance.
  • wave4gods
    True, i do not think people loose to stay in division. Some will some won`t. But we also have to remember that 100% of all the players are starting in 10th div this year, everyone and their neighboor`s dog has to climb the lather and this is also effecting "casuals". Casuals is a player who log on FUT, play 4-5 games, goes to sleep and work the day after. If u play Rivals,Champs,Squad Battle u are a core gamer. The whole system is suited for casuals now. Win 3 games in Rivals to get rewards, 7 wins for aditional rewards. Champs is more related to core gamers than casuals. No "Casual" will play for 1500 rivals point, try to win 5 games, if they loose they will most likely not give it another go the same day/weekend. Everyone has to qualify and win those 5 games. In so many ways the game is more balanced than before, but there are still bugs/issues to be fixed. So hope they bring out a patch to sort this out ASAP. Witch would result in people actually play the games and not quit before the ref blows the wistle,
  • Bonusb3rtie
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect

Mate you need to quit Fifa and get back to releasing atrocious funk music in the nineties.
  • jamiroquai73

Mate you need to quit Fifa and get back to releasing atrocious funk music in the nineties.

Just to let you know it was Acid Jazz not Funk!
  • Bonusb3rtie
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect

Just to let you know it was Acid Jazz not Funk!

😅😅😅

I stand corrected!
  • wave4gods
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/pyfknu/unlimited_2x_win_streak_glitch/

Unlimited 2x win streak glitch
    FUT
    Found this out by accident, but I DC'd via the game just exiting and went back in, played a match and won, and still had my win streak counting as x2.

Tried it again the next game by just dashboarding and then playing again and it worked again.

Was on XBOX, old gen on next gen idk if that affects it and obviously might not work for all but interested to see if other can do it

EDIT: Did it a 3rd time, again just dashboard then won the next game, still got 2x
  • Kman
    4423 posts National Call-Up
    You stopped the self relegations but you made rivals the worst ever!

You didn’t predict that all the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ idiots/clowns are loosing matches on purpose to stay in lower divisions? No?! Well, that’s the situation right now!

I have a suggestion for you: or you change immediately the situation in rivals or people like me (and are a lot) will stop playing very soon!

I was always in division 2 and sometimes in 1 in the previous editions of Fifa and now in division 5 I’m getting smashed all the games! I’m winning one game every 30 and I’m not exaggerating! Do you think it’s fun?

And I can’t imagine what will be doing the objectives in the friendlies…

So, I don’t like and I don’t play squad battle, in rivals and friendlies it’s impossible to play, what’s the reason still in the game? No reason!

So, thanks again! This the last time I buy your game for sure and I checked but I can’t ask for the refund otherwise I did already!

Bots are getting a little more advanced but still a bit off reaching true potential. Still, entertaining nonetheless.

Btw, you’re bad.
  • Kman
    4423 posts National Call-Up
    Air Diddy wrote: »
    Started FIFA 22 full of hope keeping it positive

today I gave up and officially requested a refund for the game and FP purchased

See everyone for FIFA 23

Hahaha why should you get money back from FP purchased? Wow…

• Dasco
    6778 posts Big Money Move

You didn’t predict that all the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ idiots/clowns are loosing matches on purpose to stay in lower divisions? No?! Well, that’s the situation right now!

I was always in division 2 and sometimes in 1 in the previous editions of Fifa and now in division 5 I’m getting smashed all the games! I’m winning one game every 30 and I’m not exaggerating! Do you think it’s fun?

So, thanks again! This the last time I buy your game for sure and I checked but I can’t ask for the refund otherwise I did already!

I forgot how entertaining the forums were. As you're "not exaggerating", I think it's safe to say winning 1 out of 30 games is a you problem. I haven't came across one example of people intentionally losing and I'm two divisions ahead of you.

• SignpostSounder
    4238 posts National Call-Up

Hey now, that's not fair. I saw him play Exmouth Pavilions to 200 people in 2014 and there was DEFINITELY more than a quarter of the crowd still there by the time he had changed his hat for the fourteenth time.
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    The game is terribly terrible at every thing

There is nothing in this game that is enjoyable

The made the game worse. How ?

Only EA know
  • fussydutchman
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think this is a fitting song for this thread: