CREATE CLUB

Hey guys,
I know that the game is not out yet, but maybe there is someone out here, that will know the answer to my question.

When you create a club, will i be able to use it only in the career mode? Or will it be saved in the game for myself and i will be able to use it to play against my friends in an online friendly ?
Just a taught, would be cool to make a league with my mates with our own created clubs.

Thanks in advance for honest answers.

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    5335 posts Big Money Move
    Only in Career Mode AND you have to create a new one each save..
  • Subber
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The stadium you make at the beginning in build a club, can that stadium be changed through the entire career so you can upgrade the look if you get promotion to a better division ? And is it possible to change club in build a club mode ?
  • Crowsy
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think I read you can change your stadium each season but am not 100% on that so would like to know that as well.
  • TheSupernatural
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Subber wrote: »
    The stadium you make at the beginning in build a club, can that stadium be changed through the entire career so you can upgrade the look if you get promotion to a better division ? And is it possible to change club in build a club mode ?

Yes, you can change the stadium during the career. I believe there's an Edit Stadium button on the same tile as Edit Manager.
  • Subber
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Subber wrote: »

Yes, you can change the stadium during the career. I believe there's an Edit Stadium button on the same tile as Edit Manager.

Thanx
  • Braxus
    13 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I like this new feature a lot.
    What I love:
    - Design the kits, stadiums, emblems etc and be able to change them each season.
    - Options with the club directives.

What I miss:
    - a 3rd jersey kit (should be easy to include).
    - an option to have a jersey sponsor (My suggestion is to have the sponsors of the teams in the league you play in).
    - More options for club emblems and nick names
    - directives for a longer perspective.