New division rivals only fun if you’re good.

13
Greekgod97
310 posts Sunday League Hero
edited September 27
This is just a terrible idea. As soon as you hit your level you should win one and lose one. But that will level you up anyway, now you only win 1/3 of the times, it will still level you up, and then you only lose.
Where is the fun in this? Sure the first couple of games might be fun, but if you’re like me and you like to play a lot you are going to lose way more than you’ll win.

Comments

  • Adrianduf
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I was winning some and losing some on the 25th and 26th when everyone had their 10 hours... after that I was losing horriibly... I realized it was because only the try hards were playing, so I switched to squad battles... I'll try rivals again in a few days, I suggest you do the same
  • Wizbit81
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    I packed R7 this morning, sold him and my team is now stacked! Getting battered every game! 😆
  • Greekgod97
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    It will take a month for good players to move on. Since they can’t regulate you should have more equal skilled opponents once everyone settles.

    Well let’s be fair. A month is way to long. So guys like me well have to deal with losing almost all of my games.?
  • Andyh60
    1982 posts Fans' Favourite
    Greekgod97 wrote: »
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    It will take a month for good players to move on. Since they can’t regulate you should have more equal skilled opponents once everyone settles.

    Well let’s be fair. A month is way to long. So guys like me well have to deal with losing almost all of my games.?

    A month in a year is by definition not long only a 12th infact.
  • Bro surely it's a good thing will make.it more competitive and means ur playing hard opposition which in turn will make u a better player???
    Everyone wants everything so easy in life? Whole point is to play good players to become a good player??

    No I think the whole point is to have fun.. and one doesn’t improve in fifa that much, for instance a gold 3 player can play fifa the entire year get the meta down and they will still hit gold 3 maybe 2 at the end of the year. What you say simply is not true.
  • Greekgod97
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bro surely it's a good thing will make.it more competitive and means ur playing hard opposition which in turn will make u a better player???
    Everyone wants everything so easy in life? Whole point is to play good players to become a good player??

    If I want to be good at something I will pick that thing. I want to have fun, and I’m fine with losing as long as it’s 50% at most. Right now I’m getting demolished because I’m in division 6. If I lose 10 games in a row I should play guys from division 7, not because I play a lot of games get a disadvantage because I accidentally win once in a while.
  • Greekgod97
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 27
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    Greekgod97 wrote: »
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    It will take a month for good players to move on. Since they can’t regulate you should have more equal skilled opponents once everyone settles.

    Well let’s be fair. A month is way to long. So guys like me well have to deal with losing almost all of my games.?

    A month in a year is by definition not long only a 12th infact.

    A month is long if the cycle you play is 6months. And if you feel a month isn’t that much try donating your salary one month, a month is a long time if you don’t have any money.( what’s long and what’s not is different for everybody.)
  • adk08
    13 posts Ball Boy
    It's definitely not fun and maybe I'm wrong but the rewards are way worse than 21?
  • JRGnHoff
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I totally suck and am having a blast
  • Greekgod97
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    JRGnHoff wrote: »
    I totally suck and am having a blast

    Good for you, wish I had the same experience. I suck too but like to win just a couple, problem is when you do you lose even more.
  • Greekgod97
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    JRGnHoff wrote: »
    Maybe if everyone stopped nitpicking the game or didn't think they were all fifapros then they might have a little more fun. Stop sweating the small stuff and enjoy it for what it is. If you don't enjoy it move on, it's really not worth the self induced stress people put on themselves, it's a damn game.

    You do know you joined a forum for a video game right? Not a entire system just one game! We all feel we are fifa pros, why would you join a forum if you’re just a casual player. I play a little Warzone aswell, but I would never join a forum or a clan, that would make me a ‘wannabe’ warzone pro.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Remember you will be in a division where lots of people roughly the same as you will have gotten there the same way as you. Better players than you will get to a higher Division as the leveling system you describe will push them higher.

    I dont get your issue. Unless you were a self relegator in 21, you will find your natural division as will others the same as you

    I'm not sure you have thought this through?
  • Greekgod97
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Remember you will be in a division where lots of people roughly the same as you will have gotten there the same way as you. Better players than you will get to a higher Division as the leveling system you describe will push them higher.

    I dont get your issue. Unless you were a self relegator in 21, you will find your natural division as will others the same as you

    I'm not sure you have thought this through?

    No sorry not true. If you play more you get into higher divisions. When you get to higher divisions you’ll lose more. Up to a point where you will not win anymore. So if you’re a good player you will have a lot of fun because you will win 70-80% of your games. If you’re a bad player you either need to quit ones you get to your level or deal with losing most of your games. It’s not that hard to understand.
  • Fifapayne
    5017 posts Big Money Move
    Greekgod97 wrote: »
    Bro surely it's a good thing will make.it more competitive and means ur playing hard opposition which in turn will make u a better player???
    Everyone wants everything so easy in life? Whole point is to play good players to become a good player??

    If I want to be good at something I will pick that thing. I want to have fun, and I’m fine with losing as long as it’s 50% at most. Right now I’m getting demolished because I’m in division 6. If I lose 10 games in a row I should play guys from division 7, not because I play a lot of games get a disadvantage because I accidentally win once in a while.

    I’d you don’t want to be good
    Don’t play the top competitive mode then.
    It’s all about good only in rivals.
  • Brahms
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It should be fine after things settle. It is not that you would be put in a higher league due to some rule loophole. Others would have reached there the exact same way. If they were better they would not syat there. If not you should expect to win half of your games.

    It is not possible to have a group of people (within a division for instance) that satisfies something like for most the average skill is higher than theirs.

    We are simply waiting for things to settle which would take a week or so after the full release imho
  • Grifan
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can you be relegated ? I’ve not even looked at how it works
  • Tboon
    4470 posts National Call-Up
    Greekgod97 wrote: »
    Remember you will be in a division where lots of people roughly the same as you will have gotten there the same way as you. Better players than you will get to a higher Division as the leveling system you describe will push them higher.

    I dont get your issue. Unless you were a self relegator in 21, you will find your natural division as will others the same as you

    I'm not sure you have thought this through?

    No sorry not true. If you play more you get into higher divisions. When you get to higher divisions you’ll lose more. Up to a point where you will not win anymore. So if you’re a good player you will have a lot of fun because you will win 70-80% of your games. If you’re a bad player you either need to quit ones you get to your level or deal with losing most of your games. It’s not that hard to understand.

    I understand your point. When your reach your level it will be impossible to relegate or go up. So you will be losing most games.... or am I wrong?
  • Robertjames86
    1045 posts Professional
    More self relegator tears. Fantastic well done EA.
  • IraqBruin
    2235 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tboon wrote: »
    Greekgod97 wrote: »
    Remember you will be in a division where lots of people roughly the same as you will have gotten there the same way as you. Better players than you will get to a higher Division as the leveling system you describe will push them higher.

    I dont get your issue. Unless you were a self relegator in 21, you will find your natural division as will others the same as you

    I'm not sure you have thought this through?

    No sorry not true. If you play more you get into higher divisions. When you get to higher divisions you’ll lose more. Up to a point where you will not win anymore. So if you’re a good player you will have a lot of fun because you will win 70-80% of your games. If you’re a bad player you either need to quit ones you get to your level or deal with losing most of your games. It’s not that hard to understand.

    I understand your point. When your reach your level it will be impossible to relegate or go up. So you will be losing most games.... or am I wrong?
    That has been my understanding, I am not sure if that would be the case for a season or continues to the following season.
  • Neal_hmfc
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tboon wrote: »
    Greekgod97 wrote: »
    Remember you will be in a division where lots of people roughly the same as you will have gotten there the same way as you. Better players than you will get to a higher Division as the leveling system you describe will push them higher.

    I dont get your issue. Unless you were a self relegator in 21, you will find your natural division as will others the same as you

    I'm not sure you have thought this through?

    No sorry not true. If you play more you get into higher divisions. When you get to higher divisions you’ll lose more. Up to a point where you will not win anymore. So if you’re a good player you will have a lot of fun because you will win 70-80% of your games. If you’re a bad player you either need to quit ones you get to your level or deal with losing most of your games. It’s not that hard to understand.

    I understand your point. When your reach your level it will be impossible to relegate or go up. So you will be losing most games.... or am I wrong?


    It depends on your division. Just now I’m in D6 rank 1 I think but I need to win 3 games to get promoted with no checkpoint. In theory I could win 2, then lose the next for the rest of fifa without ever getting promoted but have a 65% win rate.
  • Tboon
    4470 posts National Call-Up
    Neal_hmfc wrote: »
    Tboon wrote: »
    Greekgod97 wrote: »
    Remember you will be in a division where lots of people roughly the same as you will have gotten there the same way as you. Better players than you will get to a higher Division as the leveling system you describe will push them higher.

    I dont get your issue. Unless you were a self relegator in 21, you will find your natural division as will others the same as you

    I'm not sure you have thought this through?

    No sorry not true. If you play more you get into higher divisions. When you get to higher divisions you’ll lose more. Up to a point where you will not win anymore. So if you’re a good player you will have a lot of fun because you will win 70-80% of your games. If you’re a bad player you either need to quit ones you get to your level or deal with losing most of your games. It’s not that hard to understand.

    I understand your point. When your reach your level it will be impossible to relegate or go up. So you will be losing most games.... or am I wrong?


    It depends on your division. Just now I’m in D6 rank 1 I think but I need to win 3 games to get promoted with no checkpoint. In theory I could win 2, then lose the next for the rest of fifa without ever getting promoted but have a 65% win rate.

    I see, so you need to win more games in higher divisions before you reach a checkpoint.
  • David12344
    17505 posts World Class
    Just wanna say


    Get good
  • SimenHP
    4583 posts National Call-Up
    Greekgod97 wrote: »
    JRGnHoff wrote: »
    Maybe if everyone stopped nitpicking the game or didn't think they were all fifapros then they might have a little more fun. Stop sweating the small stuff and enjoy it for what it is. If you don't enjoy it move on, it's really not worth the self induced stress people put on themselves, it's a damn game.

    You do know you joined a forum for a video game right? Not a entire system just one game! We all feel we are fifa pros, why would you join a forum if you’re just a casual player. I play a little Warzone aswell, but I would never join a forum or a clan, that would make me a ‘wannabe’ warzone pro.

    I am the furthest away from being a pro that you can possibly be. If I win 2 out of 10 games I feel proud :lol:
  • Wonderkiid
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 27
    Fun? It's not fun. I am forced to play against players who either spend alot of time or money on this game throughout the lifespan of the game. Impossible to keep up. I am in division 3 and I am already playing stacked teams with icons and or mbappe/cr7...

    Do you know what be fun? A random system. That would solve all problems and make Fifa a far more enjoyable experience for everyone. Now it's not enjoyable for anyone pretty much except for maybe really bad players not getting hammered 10/15-0 every game. But that wouldnt happen in a random system either
  • Funny because these people now clapping and telling others to get good will eventually cry when they reach that stage where you won’t progress and you’ll get smashed every game 🤣🤣🤣

Sign In or Register to comment.