Div 3/4 players from FIFA 21 what div you in 22

truegunn3r
12976 posts World Class
Just want an idea if I am just not good at this version or am sitting at my position

Comments

• Wurrsmycash
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Managed D1 for the first time last year but mostly D2/3

Haven't played much rivals yet but with everyone starting D10 it's gonna be a scramble for a few days until everything levels out. You could be playing D1 on their way up or playing a D8 on their first rivals game. . wide net right now
  • abhreebhu_45
    12779 posts Has That Special Something
    D4 in 21
    Currently div 8,,but most games are ok so far,,yet to face a proper top player
  • truegunn3r
    12976 posts World Class
    edited September 2021
    D4 in 21
    I’m stuck in D8 Rank 2 for 3 days now. Can’t get up to the next checkpoint
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    Div 4 last year and div 7 so far in 22
  • Tubpac
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    Div 1 player in 21 here. Getting pretty good games in div 6 right now.
    Know thats not what you asked for. But just to give some perspective
  • Wonderkiid
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am division 1, now division 5 with 20 wins and 1 draw
  • cantonagod
    1388 posts Professional
    Div 3 in 21-
    Struggling the last 2 days in Div 7......Playing against some mega squads- Just lost 3-1 to someone with Puskas, Mbappe, Ronaldo, Varane, Casillas, Neymar, KDB, Kante plus other lower rated meta players.....

A Few others with similar teams with maybe 2 of the above (not Puskas) in their teams plus the lower rated meta.
    Hopefully will get easier when these guys pass through on their way up
  • Fifapayne
    6014 posts Big Money Move
    D1

Currently D5
    Think I’ve only lost 1 rivals match so far
  • gavin2903
    667 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just remember everyone is starting Div 10 so potentially until things settle down you could be coming up against Div 1 players when your in Div 10. Dunno why so many are panicking over it, give it a week til after full game release and more causal players or just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ones like myself are playing and things will even out. Only won 1 games put of 5 or 6 during trial and I got spanked in a few of them
  • ElasticoRager
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The matchmaking isn't too accurate at the moment, good players will blitz through the divisions with few losses, average players will be losing to those good players working through.
  • ICUP
    6277 posts Big Money Move
    Div 4 in 21 and grinding out Wins in division 6 at the moment , trying to defend with an arsenal backline is hell on earth.
  • princeapalia
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    Division 4 last year (although I didn’t play meta at all), currently 9-1-0 in division 7 at the moment.

Been playing on old gen though because I prefer the less RNG and less delayed gameplay.
  • DIXON THFC
    3787 posts National Call-Up
    I'm getting absolutely torn apart this morning... was OK during the trial but I'm talking 6/7 goals conceded and it's only division 8 lol
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    8 but only played a like 20 games 😂. It was harder on early access for sure. But I got a grip of it now. And I’m coming for you elite division !!!!
  • abhreebhu_45
    12779 posts Has That Special Something
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    D4 in 21
    I’m stuck in D8 Rank 2 for 3 days now. Can’t get up to the next checkpoint

It's tougher than usual,,m onto rank 2,but it took me 6 games(2-2-2)
  • truegunn3r
    12976 posts World Class
    edited September 2021
    Nice to know we’re all in this together.

The main reason EA done this and everyone’s overlooking it is that we won’t get the top rewards every week. For example a Div 4 player from FIFA 21 will now end up getting to their level in a few weeks time which means they will only have a few weeks to earn the rewards from their actual rank because the seasons reset every 6 weeks.
  • ICUP
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Nice to know we’re all in this together.

The main reason EA done this and everyone’s overlooking it is that we won’t get the top rewards every week. For example a Div 4 player from FIFA 21 will now end up getting to their level in a few weeks time which means they will only have a few weeks to earn the rewards from their actual rank because the seasons reset every 6 weeks.

Well if EA keep the pack weight as it is then it won't matter, premium gold packs are almost double Fifa 21 so have to assume other packs have increased pack weight
  • Div 3 last year. Played 6 rivals matches so far in 22, lost them all
  • Fotbal_love_12
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Game is built for playing proper football now. I was div 4. Since time on trial ran out im currently in 9 going to 8
  • fussydutchman
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Div 4-5 in 21.

I just landed in Div 8 in 22, but have only played two games so far in D8, and I'm 1-1.
  • Fotbal_love_12
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Division 4 last year (although I didn’t play meta at all), currently 9-1-0 in division 7 at the moment.

Been playing on old gen though because I prefer the less RNG and less delayed gameplay.

Its not delay its the new engine which is making the game realistic. Old gen is basically 21 your playing
  • Dead_Dave
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    Div 2 in 21, struggling in div 8 today, the ball just wont go in the net, I think i have a lot of delay, just cant score, KDB missed an open goal from 6 yards with there keeper stranded, not doing anything different and was scoring for fun, today has been very frustrating.
  • ICUP

Its not delay its the new engine which is making the game realistic. Old gen is basically 21 your playing

#newenginesucks
  • Division 4 last year (although I didn’t play meta at all), currently 9-1-0 in division 7 at the moment.

Delay is still there, always will be. Don’t worry it’ll come around to you eventually.
  • Div 4 last year, div 9 so far this year.
  • djnition
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    division 5 in fifa 21 and ive just only got promoted to division 9 after 30 games tells you all you need to know about how messed up the new system is
  • d-Leon307-b
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    Div 1 Last year
    Now div9 not used to the Game yet