The Addict's FIFA 22 Experience (Group RtG n Dat)

Comments

• killer xavi
    4463 posts National Call-Up
    Is anyone conceding a bunch of garbage goals. Guy is shooting the ball off a defender and GK is flying all stupid in the other direction and it’s bouncing in.

They shot straight at my keeper as well and it just goes over him
  • ConGard wrote: »
    Is there a way to get more time on the trial on PS4. Can see how to on xbox but not a PS4 tutorial

how do you get more on xbox? lol
  • Azof
    19678 posts Club Captain
    Not played any FUT just messing around in online seasons and jesus its hard to score a goal.

Also had the worst 12k fp ever
  • Ugri
    12264 posts Has That Special Something
    Doing a Barca Past and Present RTG this year. Starting 11 can only contain Past or present Barca players, no rule about the Bench though.

Thinking of doing this as a starter squad of possible.
    24433-C92-9158-47-AC-9531-5-FF1-AEB64-B2-B.jpg

It has MY VOTE <3
  • Ugri
    12264 posts Has That Special Something
    Depay worth getting now, will he go up in price after launch?
  • BRISTOL86
    9176 posts League Winner
    edited September 24
    Have traded to 100k to make a team. What’s a good value league or nation where I can make something that is ok? I’m so out of the loop having barely played 21 since the start.

Or a good player up to like 50-60k to build something up around?
  • ConGard
    1254 posts Professional
    Absting159 wrote: »
    ConGard wrote: »
    Is there a way to get more time on the trial on PS4. Can see how to on xbox but not a PS4 tutorial

how do you get more on xbox? lol

Saw quite a few vids on YouTube about it
  • Antparry92
    20481 posts Club Captain
    Okay so I’ve finally found a stupidly fun side in my 343 MLS side
  • Cloudio7
    2929 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 24
    Well, well, well, hi everyone guys! Hope all of you are safe and sound! I will buy the game at some point before Christmas but still don't know when because in 2 weeks I'm moving from Italy to France (Lille) for work and I have to buy a new Xbox. Downloaded the companion app and got Griezmann and Wijnaldum as the best tradeable players but I'll wait till the official release date to sell them.
    So, how do you feel the game compared to last year's?
  • Finesse_4days
    17027 posts World Class
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    Well, well, well, hi everyone guys! Hope all of you are safe and sound! I will buy the game at some point before Christmas but still don't know when because in 2 weeks I'm moving from Italy to France (Lille) for work and I have to buy a new Xbox. Downloaded the companion app and got Griezmann and Wijnaldum as the best tradeable players but I'll wait till the official release date to sell them.

Nice to see you around again bro, it's slow and methodical in the midfield but pace down the wings and crossing back post is OP, some very wierd animations and strange things going on. Feels very different, seems like the good midfielders and attackers make a big difference. I've only played 5 draft games so not fully decided on it yet, but it's definitely alot different to last year.
  • Cloudio7
    2929 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cloudio7 wrote: »

Nice to see you around again bro, it's slow and methodical in the midfield but pace down the wings and crossing back post is OP, some very wierd animations and strange things going on. Feels very different, seems like the good midfielders and attackers make a big difference. I've only played 5 draft games so not fully decided on it yet, but it's definitely alot different to last year.

Nice to be here once again knowing that this time around I will buy the game as soon as I can and I will last till the end of it. If it's slower and you need to build chances being calm and waiting for the winger to run, then it's finally a game for my playstyle. But we all know that everything will change in a couple of patches.
    I'm starting to make some coins with the bpm and already tripled my coins in one cicle.

Is there any french pal I can ask which internet provider works better in Northern France?
  • ConGard
    1254 posts Professional
    @Cloudio7 nice to have you back man. As @Finesse_4days said for now the game does seem a lot slower maybe a bit too slow though. Think they may boost gamespeed a bit in the first patch.
  • Finesse_4days
    17027 posts World Class
    Packed Klosterman from marquee matchups who sold for just under 17k so up to just over 40k, not done any advanced sbcs as haven't had the time but will do them next week. Not played a single rivals game and only played for about 1 and half hours in total so far so will make a La liga squad now and play some rivals games.
    William and Benzema to me seem a great starter team partnership so I will go for that. Lots of other good cheap players as well.
  • Sercs
    21080 posts Club Captain
    As if they don’t have ranking games in division rivals anymore, just absolutely battering people with my P2W team, going to take me so many games to get to D1, just let me jump some leagues 😂
  • Sercs wrote: »
    As if they don’t have ranking games in division rivals anymore, just absolutely battering people with my P2W team, going to take me so many games to get to D1, just let me jump some leagues 😂

It gets tougher.

My first game in div 7 was against Neymar-Mbappe-Messi.

A friend is in div 5 on PS (on an RTG acc) and he said it's absolute hell :D
  • Finesse_4days
    17027 posts World Class
    Went for Suarez instead of Benzema because he was cheaper + supposed to be good.
    Going for a 442.
  • Finesse_4days
    17027 posts World Class
    edited September 24
    Had a really enjoyable session just now,
    First game Suarez scored a hatrick to put me 4 up after 30 minutes and I got a rage quit, next game was 2 0 down against a sweaty 4231 prem squad but bringing loan Haaland off the bench got me a 2 2 draw after he ruined their defence.

Then I won 4-1, 4 - 0 and 4-1 all with rage quits before the hour mark. Suarez has been really good, Williams is a donkey with his touch and his weakfoot is bad but his pace, strength and shot power mean he's still fairly effective.
    Promoted up to Div 9 remaining unbeaten, in fairness though only the guy I drew against had a good team whilst being an alright player, the rest were either bad with a bad team or okay but with a worse team than me.

Main players I'd recommend apart from Suarez though if you're on a budget are Lenglet and Canales.
    Lenglet plays like a poor man's Rijkaard, he's really composed on the ball and intercepts loads with his lanky frame for about 2k he's great value. Canales is really good as an attacking CM, makes good passes, has okay defending, decent dribbling, has pace and also has the ability to score goals.
    Dembele is probably my first target for an upgrade as I'd like a 5*skiller and someone with better dribbling than Portu.

• Davvebingan
    3157 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 24
    Got Varane from the rare mega in hybrid leagues, as well as having had great luck with the rest of the packs, 2x Valverde, Dybala and Werner most notably, a long with 3 IFs including Dzeko.
    My starting squad is going to look great already have Larsson and Dembele our of the high priced targets and haven’t sold Varane yet.
  • Davvebingan
    Had a really enjoyable session just now,
    First game Suarez scored a hatrick to put me 4 up after 30 minutes and I got a rage quit, next game was 2 0 down against a sweaty 4231 prem squad but bringing loan Haaland off the bench got me a 2 2 draw after he ruined their defence.

Then I won 4-1, 4 - 0 and 4-1 all with rage quits before the hour mark. Suarez has been really good, Williams is a donkey with his touch and his weakfoot is bad but his pace, strength and shot power mean he's still fairly effective.
    Promoted up to Div 9 remaining unbeaten, in fairness though only the guy I drew against had a good team whilst being an alright player, the rest were either bad with a bad team or okay but with a worse team than me.

Main players I'd recommend apart from Suarez though if you're on a budget are Lenglet and Canales.
    Lenglet plays like a poor man's Rijkaard, he's really composed on the ball and intercepts loads with his lanky frame for about 2k he's great value. Canales is really good as an attacking CM, makes good passes, has okay defending, decent dribbling, has pace and also has the ability to score goals.
    Dembele is probably my first target for an upgrade as I'd like a 5*skiller and someone with better dribbling than Portu.

Great job. Will pick up Lenglet then.
  • Finesse_4days
    17027 posts World Class
    edited September 24
    Got Varane from the rare mega in hybrid leagues, as well as having had great luck with the rest of the packs, 2x Valverde, Dybala and Werner most notably, a long with 3 IFs including Dzeko.
    My starting squad is going to look great already have Larsson and Dembele our of the high priced targets and haven’t sold Varane yet.

Sounds like you've had a very good start, gives you alot of coins to trade with if you sell Varane but can't get an upgrade for your team if you are doing a Barca squad.
  • Davvebingan
    edited September 24

Sounds like you've had a very good start, gives you alot of coins to trade with if you sell Varane but can't get an upgrade for you team if you are doing a Barca squad.

Yeah it’s been great. Got Baby Larsson for 206k this morning as well , which looks like an amazing price if he’s as good at the start as last year.

Selling Varane will ensure I can get De Jong, Ter Stegen and Alba from the start. De Jong being the most important. I should be able to get Depay as well actually, and after that it’s basically time for Icons. Primarily a CB, CDM/CM or a Winger. I’m looking to have the squad ready on Monday since I preordered Ultimate edition.
  • Finesse_4days
    17027 posts World Class

Sounds like you've had a very good start, gives you alot of coins to trade with if you sell Varane but can't get an upgrade for you team if you are doing a Barca squad.

Yeah it’s been great. Got Baby Larsson for 206k this morning as well , which looks like an amazing price if he’s as good at the start as last year.

Selling Varane will ensure I can get De Jong, Ter Stegen and Alba from the start. De Jong being the most important. I should be able to get Depay as well actually, and after that it’s basically time for Icons. Primarily a CB, CDM/CM or a Winger. I’m looking to have the squad ready on Monday since I preordered Ultimate edition.

I can see Base Rijkaard being very good at this stage and he's also ex Barca.Winger wise maybe a Base Nedved could be decent as a winger or a mid Overmars. Don't think there is any really effective cheap icon CMs or CDMs though going off other Fifas, Mid Veron is always useable but not that great, same with someone like Guardiola.
  • Davvebingan

I can see Base Rijkaard being very good at this stage and he's also ex Barca.Winger wise maybe a Base Nedved could be decent as a winger or a mid Overmars. Don't think there is any really effective cheap icon CMs or CDMs though going off other Fifas, Mid Veron is always useable but not that great, same with someone like Guardiola.

Overmars was quite good last year and is a good shout. I used Prime Rijkaard a long time in Fifa 19 and he was great if base is even close then he would be good too. Guardiola is definitely usable but I would rather go with mid Koeman at CDM, with that sweet long shot.

Another early Icon in my sight are mid Puyol as I loved him in real life, and he’s one of the few Icons I saw play. I want Xavi for that reason as well, either as a Cam or the more offensive CM/CDM.
  • Finesse_4days
    17027 posts World Class
    edited September 25
    Ffs just lost my first game of the year in rivals 6-5 to a last minute counter from a corner after a bottling a chance to win it.
    Before that game I was promoted to Div 7 with a 10 win 1 draw record so things have been going well up to now.
    Suarez is no longer as good against better opponents and I packed Correa so I've been using him instead.
    Have about 25k after selling Suarez which I'll use on advanced sbcs.
  • Finesse_4days
    17027 posts World Class
    Will get Oblak as my next purchase as Aitor is 🎃🎃🎃🎃.
  • Davvebingan
    Ffs just lost my first game of the year in rivals 6-5 to a last minute counter from a corner after a bottling a chance to win it.
    Before that game I was promoted to Div 7 with a 10 win 1 draw record so things have been going well up to now.
    Suarez is no longer as good against better opponents and I packed Correa so I've been using him instead.
    Have about 25k after selling Suarez which I'll use on advanced sbcs.

Nice going
  • BRISTOL86
    9176 posts League Winner
    Turned 95k into 350k doing the league/nations SBCs so got a nice little fund for a team now. If only I had a clue what to make :lol:
  • ConGard
    1254 posts Professional
    Will get Oblak as my next purchase as Aitor is ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

I’ve been using Meret who is 79 rated for chem reasons and tbh with how broken keepers are I haven’t noticed any issues with him so far. Atleast he is no worse than what I’ve came up against
  • Finesse_4days
    17027 posts World Class
    edited September 25
    ConGard wrote: »
    Will get Oblak as my next purchase as Aitor is ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

I’ve been using Meret who is 79 rated for chem reasons and tbh with how broken keepers are I haven’t noticed any issues with him so far. Atleast he is no worse than what I’ve came up against

People are saying gks are good but I disagree, they are shocking but because finishing inside the box is terrible with average players then they end up making some great reaction saves.
    They are woeful off headers and longshots and against someone like Kane my Aitor couldn't save anything.
    There a big difference between your top finishers and your average ones this year.
  • Been trading mostly and playing D2R mostly since only have the 10 hours. I'm not sure how i feel about gameplay yet, but I like that face that Immobile seems useable and good. He's always been, stat wise, a great card but never played well.