GREAT JOB EA

Fotbal_love_12
164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
This game is very good on next gen dont let the people that consistently complain make you update things to be bad. This game is realistic. You time your tackles they work, you close down a passing lane or a through pass and that pass is played you wim your ball or challenge you deserve. You have to play proper football to score. Im loving that players cant be spamming skill moves all ocer the place with no sense. Also if they do and its wrong and you have read it you get what you deserve. I love the defense in this. Yes there are players that are quick but if i am positioned well and read it i come out with ball and not players doing some weird dumb animation to give away the ball. If you wannt to score get your tactics and positjoning right and use skill moves at right time and not spam.

Comments

• Fotbal_love_12
    This is how the game was to be a while back but i told my friend when 21 came out that 22 would be when its good and i was right so keep it up dont go backwards and destroy the game keep it up
  • Fotbal_love_12
    This is one fifa i am not pissed when i lose because my opponents deserve their wins when they win. I only conceded like 2 rebound goals from like 20 plus games
  • Maximus AK47
    2986 posts National Call-Up
    Wait for a month and come back with new impressions....

Every year new game feels good, and becomes trash after 1-2 patches,

As for now, I agree the game feels much better than 21.
  • Jordonp
    2998 posts National Call-Up
    OP has a great footballing brain, you can just tell!