FIFA 23 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Steven1717
    50 posts Park Captain
    Ashy wrote: »
    Also do updated 3rd kits work in an existing career mode or do you need to start over like generic -> scanned faces?

They work with ongoing saves. Any changes to kits or boots are also seamless.
    Also do updated 3rd kits work in an existing career mode or do you need to start over like generic -> scanned faces?

Was going to ask this, thanks for letting us know!
  • Futbol22
    1981 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sammy26 wrote: »
    Hopefully EA won't oversaturate the custom faces game. Keep scanning players and just zoom in on teams to scan, custom faces is the last century where PES is stuck.
    Paqueta, Camavinga horrible faces, very unrealistic

Couldn’t agree more

Camavinga looks terrible. Only hope is EA scan Madrid ASAP

Tonali, Romagnoli, Alisson etc. don’t look good either
  • TeamExtreme17
    5297 posts Big Money Move
    Steven1717 wrote: »

• mickjacobjr
    1689 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hopefully EA won't oversaturate the custom faces game. Keep scanning players and just zoom in on teams to scan, custom faces is the last century where PES is stuck.

CamavInga is shocking
  • Futbol22
    1981 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2021
    AndyApple wrote: »

CamavInga is shocking

But better then generic no? Keep saying I’d rather have every top player custom UNTIL they can be replaced by a scan

They’re pretty much useless if you’re never going to use them

I’d never play or sign Camavinga, Alisson, Tonali, Romagnoli etc.

Romagnoli looks like a FIFA 10 starhead
  • TeamExtreme17
    Renatos wrote: »
    Personally I am happy with camavinga and Tonali, you guys are the reason why EA don’t do more costume faces, if you don’t like them wait to be scanned at fifa 2030

This! Of course i'd prefer them to be scanned. But unfortunately they cant be! So giving them a face, even a Custom, is the minimum we should expect now, especially on New Gen! And yes some look better than others, but they look hella better than their Generics last year! I'd love to see a comparison between their Generic in Fifa 21 and Custom in Fifa 22..
  • TheSupernatural
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    I hope that when I sort out the Stadium Assignments later, that the new Squad update WON'T override it. Don't want to start again from scratch & create players again.

Nothing said about the stadium assignments. As per usual, I'll download the latest squad update & then start the stadium assignments & create players etc.

Stadium assignments are in the same exact file as the squads. When the squads update, it deletes the old file and creates a new one, rather than just editing the necessary parts of the file. That's why it gets wiped each update.

You'll have to save it in a different squad file and then reload it, I believe. Should be easy enough to do on PC with copy/paste the squad file in the folder, but in game I'm not sure how easy it is.

The fact that it's just models and names and not any of the stadium customization content that they added and marketed is a f***ing farce on EA's part. They should be ashamed of this.
  • Ashy
    21974 posts Club Captain
    Steven1717 wrote: »

Ehhh so now I'm waiting for the day 1 patch for kits
  • PabloEscobar
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    Personally I am happy with camavinga and Tonali, you guys are the reason why EA don’t do more costume faces, if you don’t like them wait to be scanned at fifa 2030

Customs are always good even if they are bad customs .. but we are not the reason EA will make more or less customs .. by saying them are good or bad … 😂we are just a small % of the fifa community that EA clearly don’t care about it ..
  • Ashy
    21974 posts Club Captain
    Apparently the 3rd kits may not work until the follow squad update after the day 1 patch which means god knows when
  • Sammy26
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special

We shouldn't wait that long to scan players ... EA should develop faster and then we won't need custom faces at all
  • Sammy26
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special

CamavInga is shocking

But better then generic no? Keep saying I’d rather have every top player custom UNTIL they can be replaced by a scan

Personally, I would rather wait for a scan of the players' faces than look at such a horror ...
  • TeamExtreme17

We shouldn't wait that long to scan players ... EA should develop faster and then we won't need custom faces at all

Mate, the whole World has had travel restrictions as thousands of people have died, they will scan again when they can do so safely..

CamavInga is shocking

Personally, I would rather wait for a scan of the players' faces than look at such a horror ...

Having a Custom doesn't mean they won't get a Scan when allowed to do so, why anyone would want a Generic in the mean time is beyond me.. And sometimes a player who is due to get a scan, moves teams or misses the session!
  • OptimusFawkes
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2021

That’s terrible. Oh my god whyyyyy. One step forward 2 steps back
    Post edited by OptimusFawkes on
  • henryclay1844
    1083 posts Professional
    Good grief this board sometimes. No wonder EA don't listen...
  • ManzGOTIT
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Jesus Christ is this for real????
  • Cheers fam! remember to buy FIFA points xoxoxoxoxo
  • TeamExtreme17
    Daviddt86 wrote: »

Mate, the whole World has had travel restrictions as thousands of people have died, they will scan again when they can do so safely..

CamavInga is shocking

Having a Custom doesn't mean they won't get a Scan when allowed to do so, why anyone would want a Generic in the mean time is beyond me.. And sometimes a player who is due to get a scan, moves teams or misses the session!

You can travel a will now.
    Showing videos of ratings with Milan, Inter, Dortmund and French teams.
    They could scan them.
    Covid is no excuses any more.

They might of! As i say, most scans will come after launch via Title Updates...
  • FIFA is no longer full price purchase, viva Battlefield.
  • PabloEscobar
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2021
    Sofifa got updated …. Partner club Ajax have 9 players with real face 😂😅😂😅😂😅
  • TM1982
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect

CamavInga is shocking

They could scan them.

I’m not sure it’s as clear cut as that. I believe Germany for example still require anyone coming from a high risk area to quarantine for 10 days before they can do anything like work.
  • TeamExtreme17
    TM1982 wrote: »

CamavInga is shocking

They could scan them.

I’m not sure it’s as clear cut as that. I believe Germany for example still require anyone coming from a high risk area to quarantine for 10 days before they can do anything like work.

I'm talking about partnered teams they have visited. Full scans for Bundesliga or La Liga will be Fifa 23 now..
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    edited September 2021
    OMG did you all see the amount of missing faces ?? Escudero , Wickham , dann , baldock , nyland , Gary Cahill , herrin , Blackman , the list is huge I'm not even gone past the first page.

I called this months ago i said wait and see all the missing faces in fifa 22.

How you buy this game is beyond me.