Customizing stadiums outside of CM

Comments

• TheSupernatural
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I heard again in the Answers HQ that this is a no. I guess I can check for myself tomorrow but how pathetic is that...
  • TeamExtreme17
    5335 posts Big Money Move
    I heard again in the Answers HQ that this is a no. I guess I can check for myself tomorrow but how pathetic is that...

This SURELY has to be a joke 🤣 this is where we wanted and needed this feature..

Edit Stadium offline!!
  • MikeM24
    88 posts Park Captain
    Man that's a dissapointment.
  • TheSupernatural
    I'm playing the trial now, can confirm. No way to customize stadiums outside of Create-a-Club or Pro Clubs.

I'm playing on PC and this honestly feels like a re-skin. Glad I'm doing the trial because I'm not paying full price for this garbage
  • Howler19
    1008 posts Professional
    As expected from the way they presented it to begin with. "Here we present you with our glorious stadium customization tool, in which you can paint the seats and change the nets. What a makeover!" It's laughable and it's honestly so bad that I would have preferred if they spared us the insult and did nothing at all instead.
  • TheSupernatural
    I'm livid but of course there's nothing to be done, I'm not a streamer with 10k followers so EA won't give a flying F what I or any of us say
  • I really wanted to buy 22 because I was very excited about this new feature. I will continue with 21 this year I suppose....

We expected too much for this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ company
  • TheSupernatural
    Absolutely. It's false advertising when they say the feature is available for other teams and it's not.
  • Kasa
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ea never fails to disappoint