Arsenal RTG or Normal RTG

Nathan1886
82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Every Fifa I love to challenge myself and I find it so satisfying beating someone with a strong well rounded team with my themed team but I am debating whether I should go with an Arsenal P&P RTG despite how low rated the cards are this year 😭 or run a normal RTG and try to compete and get the highest fut champs rank i can. Is anyone else doing a themed rtg??

Comments

• Saiyajin
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes after two years of building hardcore meta teams to get the highest fut champs rank, I want to go with a full Bundesliga team. Im also interested to going for a full Bayern Munich team but I want to play with Haaland. I need to play with fun teams otherwise Im taking every game to serious and then its like working instead of playing.

• CeeQue
    14183 posts Has That Special Something
    Some of the popular teams they can be done very easily. I had a full Barça team in 20 skipped last year but I may get the game this year.

Both of the Milan teams look nice.
  • BadSeedsFC
    1737 posts Play-Off Hero
    Apart from Saka, AMN, Odegaard and Tierney, the rest of our cards doesn't look good... I wanted to make an Arsenal RTG too, but until I can afford some Icons, I will be pausing that RTG...
  • Im going Barca rtg from the start, cba to trade and grind so much as i used to . Will be fun year
  • David12344
    14559 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah all our players are quite low this year. Hopefully we get some informs

But sounds a fantastic idea mate.

Freddie Ljungberg is here this year too.

• BadSeedsFC
    1737 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 21
    Maybe an all English team with Premier players. At least I can put AMN, the Smith and Saka in it. How much do you lads think that a team like this is going to cost?

4 2 3 1 in game.

Screenshot-20210921-125939-com-futbin.jpg
    Post edited by BadSeedsFC on
  • BayernBru
    1255 posts Professional
    I'm rtg'ing it too. Aiming for a full Bayern P&P and a separate full Germany XI. I'll have fun with some random teams then I'll aim to get Hero Gomez and begin to build from there. I'll pick up/ complete P&P special Bayern/ Germany players as they're released and slowly integrate them into teams, while still using other players that take my fancy. Eventually they'll naturally develop into full teams and I'll probably have built up other fun teams in the process. I'll also have a P&P Celtic team that I'm working on in the background.

Might be worth you looking at an Arsenal RTG in the same way, as a long-term or side project?
  • I think the problem with doing club specific road to glory's is you can guarantee there will be one or two positions that will become problem positions due to the lack of good options in that position.
  • fred1266
    2081 posts Fans' Favourite
    Saiyajin wrote: »
    Yes after two years of building hardcore meta teams to get the highest fut champs rank, I want to go with a full Bundesliga team. Im also interested to going for a full Bayern Munich team but I want to play with Haaland. I need to play with fun teams otherwise Im taking every game to serious and then its like working instead of playing.

every year i do an Arsenal team which is always fun, but you can run both side by side meaning arsenal team along with meta team
  • ozcs_69
    4627 posts National Call-Up
    people still follow arsenal ?

oh so 1995...
  • David12344
    14559 posts Has That Special Something
    ozcs_69 wrote: »

oh so 1995...

😂. We will still live in hope we will be good again lol.
  • abhreebhu_45
    6800 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 22
    David12344 wrote: »
    ozcs_69 wrote: »

oh so 1995...

😂. We will still live in hope we will be good again lol.

I miss the old Wenger v Jose rivalry (especially on Jose's return)
    Man u used to have a real competitive team ,,,alexis n ozil on pitch used to scare me

It actually makes me sad seeing them now