Moments Pele. Can you list one if you're leaving 21? Xbox.

KurzBobby
232 posts Sunday League Hero
edited September 2021
Never got chance to try Pele!

If you're leaving Fifa 21 behind, and you have a 99 Pele lying unused, any chance you can list for low price before you leave 21?

Drop me a message if you can so we can arrange a specific time. Thanks!
Post edited by KurzBobby on

Comments

• Hades
    780 posts Semi-Pro
    He has an sbc up which you could have done for free last week, you missed out there!
  • KurzBobby
    I literally ran out of spare time. Did CR7, Ronaldinho and R9... Just didn't have enough time to do Pele too. Hoping somone has one they will not use and can list at min. Yes, a big hope but guys were brilliant at doing this last year. 🤞🤞
  • KurzBobby wrote: »
    Never got chance to try Pele!

If you're leaving Fifa 21 behind, and you have a 99 Pele lying unused, any chance you can list for low price before you leave 21?

Drop me a message if you can help. Thanks!

Just buy the 95 Pele,I tried all version and the 95 is the best,the 98 is the worst.
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1935 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just do the SBC mate.

Buy the cards to do it, it’ll be cheaper than buying him off the market.

Someone else will snipe him before you get to it anyway.
  • KurzBobby
    Sadly don't have enough coins / fodder to complete the SBC and rest of club is untradeable.

Still hoping that someone can list one at low price for me and give me a heads up to have a chance of sniping it 🤞
  • KurzBobby
    If anyone is leaving Fifa 21 soon, do drop me a message if you have any high value tradable players on Xbox you could let go cheaply. Would love to get to a PIM Pele one way or another. Thanks.
  • KurzBobby
    Wow, transfer market has died big style in past few days. Next to nothing in terms of special cards. Finding that Pele is going to be impossible without some generous soul...
  • Realist
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    KurzBobby wrote: »
    Wow, transfer market has died big style in past few days. Next to nothing in terms of special cards. Finding that Pele is going to be impossible without some generous soul...

I saw a Pele on Friday for about 6.5mill and was there for a bit. Hopefully some more peeps will list soon. Just keep checking I guess…
  • KurzBobby
    Thanks. Yeah he does pop up every few days, but I guess I'm hoping for the miracle of someone moving away from fifa 21 and happy to list him up below like 700k. (or other high rated icons)

As I say, looking for a miracle 🤣 A few guys did it last year, hoping for the same now that 22 is out.
  • Hades
    780 posts Semi-Pro
    KurzBobby wrote: »

50.000 people used to live here... Now it's a ghost town^^
  • KurzBobby
    Crazy how quickly the game and the forum seems to have died. Much faster than last year. 😢