My best player in 21 was...

Luminias
57 posts Park Captain
91 Luuk De Jong. More than 500 goals in 300 in WL games (200 headers). He is still on my starting 11. Thank you Luuk i hope you the best in barca.

Comments

• abhreebhu_45
    14846 posts World Class
    SS Neymar

I never hv had a player with >1 goal involvement per game in DR n WL,,neymar stands pretty strong

100 goal involvements in 80 wl games
  • Maximus AK47
    2986 posts National Call-Up
    SS Neymar, agree.

Messi Futties will be the 2nd for me.
  • Che Adams Silver Stars

TOTS Varane

PIM Cantona
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Pim Eusebio.

• mox08
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    CR7 SBC..

the only reason why i play Fifa 21. Never had a best CR7 vers of his card since fifa 14 and ... man its amazing the way he plays. Keeps it fun.
  • I like PIM Maradona at the moment, better than Pele and PIM Ronaldo, Ronaldo is little bit a disappointing.
  • TheMightyBee
    4049 posts National Call-Up
    POTM Messi
  • McFandan
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    Birthday Ryan Kent
  • Fozzy1983
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2021
    Che Adams for carrying every silver objective on his back

POTM Messi/Bruno for making game fun again midway through. They were dominant at the time

Then Ronaldinho and SBC Ronaldo. Ronaldinho is just so much fun to use and SBC Ronaldo is just a cheat code
  • Theomanny
    2731 posts National Call-Up
    Moment vieira. What a card both as cdm and cb. Only player who actually takes the ball off attackers cleanly. His body reach in tackles is the best in game. I just love him.
  • Diddymow
    5804 posts Big Money Move
    TOTY Fernandes (packed during TOTY not recently), he carried me to Div 5. I used to go a few goals down and then he'd just suddenly turn it on.
  • grogans_heroes
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    NIF De Jong. Maybe not a steroid version of a player like others will point out, but this was the 1st year I used him and really enjoyed a player who stuck out like he did. It opened my eyes to a new player and skill set that I wouldn’t have usually searched out. It also opened the door for me to try many different players this year which I hadn’t done much of in previous years.
  • limjitwe
    10074 posts Has That Special Something
    So many good cards this Fifa. But SBC CR7 and SS Neymar are on PAR imo.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    RTTF Rebic in general.

Absolute machine, scored 400+ goals for me, used him even during TOTS until July when I packed PIM R9.
  • The_giant616
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    SS Isak was amazing for me. Scored about 1.5 goals a game in div 1 for about 4 weeks. Then he magically stopped scoring for some reason and went down to about .4 goals a game. Very annoying.
  • Destin8or
    5683 posts Big Money Move
    mox08 wrote: »
    CR7 SBC..

the only reason why i play Fifa 21. Never had a best CR7 vers of his card since fifa 14 and ... man its amazing the way he plays. Keeps it fun.

This, he's a machine.
    122 goals and 59 assists in 80 games.

I always play two strikers, goals are shared between then and the cam, so I've never had a player with much more than a goal a game.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Baby puskas at the start
  • Mogga
    3355 posts National Call-Up
    SS CR7 has been my best

But being a late starter that Cucurella card probs lasted in my team for longest and I would probably class him as best value
  • Swanz05
    6066 posts Big Money Move
    There were a few I guess but TOTW 2 Renato was good for quite a while
  • thedayismyenema
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mogga wrote: »
    SS CR7 has been my best

But being a late starter that Cucurella card probs lasted in my team for longest and I would probably class him as best value

I started playing in March this year and Cucurella stayed in my team a long time after everyone else had gone! Such a great card!!
  • Over the whole game? gold Neymar without a doubt
  • klaas9
    1471 posts Play-Off Hero
    pim eusebio
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    Over the whole game renato in one form or other

Dybala in one form or other

Cr7 in one

Ramos

• The_giant616
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    Most overrated has to be Gullit. He’s just ok. Tried his loan card in friendlies and Frenkie is way better.
  • oneskyworld
    2177 posts Fans' Favourite
    SS Neymar hand's down.

And gold Neymar before that.
  • Captain_Emirate
    989 posts Professional
    edited September 2021
    Mahrez 91 HL
    I did his SBC when he was 87 rated. Got +1 upgrade 4 times. Played lots of matches for me even after TOTS I used him .