Anyone got a PIM Pele they can list?

KurzBobby
232 posts Sunday League Hero
Never got chance to try Pele!

If you're leaving Fifa 21 behind, and you have a 99 Pele lying unused, any chance you can list for low price before you leave 21?

Drop me a message if you can help. Thanks!

Comments

• Kennyy
    10567 posts Has That Special Something
    Could have easily done his Sbc in the last few weeks
  • KurzBobby
    Ran out of free time after doing cr7, R9, Rinaldinho.... In hindsight wished I'd done Pele instead of R9 tbh.

Hoping someone has a Pele they can list, if they don't intend on playing 21 any more.
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    There's 3 up at the moment mate ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kennyy
    Ran out of free time after doing cr7, R9, Rinaldinho.... In hindsight wished I'd done Pele instead of R9 tbh.

Hoping someone has a Pele they can list, if they don't intend on playing 21 any more.

Rather someone else efforts benefit you instead
  • Swanz05
    6063 posts Big Money Move
    Never hurts to beg ask
  • KurzBobby
    Indeed. Each to their own. Some people are happy to share and help others out, others aren't.

It's a free society ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kennyy
    Indeed. Each to their own. Some people are happy to share and help others out, others aren't.

It's a free society ๐Ÿ‘

And you were free to complete Pele for the last two weeks
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain

It's a free society ๐Ÿ‘

Help others out, you have nearly every top player on the game ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • KurzBobby
    Im not sure I get why people love to grief so much in this community but hey-ho.

I'm simply asking that if anyone is giving up the game, and has a Pele that'd go to waste, that they drop me a message and list it cheap.

I'd imagine it's no skin of their nose if it's not going to be used again and I did the very same recently, listing all my Fifa 20 stuff at min BIN before I moved over. Seemed to go down well and lots of players benefited. (still a strong number of people playing 20 and the transfer market is dead without the occasional dump of players listed like this).

Not everyone instantly jumps onto the new game like sheep.

Yes I'm specifically looking for a Pele, but I'd encourage ANYONE giving up Fifa 21 to go and list any high price players they no longer need anyway, to help keep the market alive for a few more months.

Apologies if you find the whole idea offensive.