PIM Player Pick Pulls so far

Comments

• Jordonp
    3265 posts National Call-Up
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Can it get any better than this ???

A-nh-chu-p-Ma-n-hi-nh-2021-09-16-lu-c-12-58-08.png

Even your Inzaghi dynamic image is missing.

This is absolute rock bottom.

• aladdin
    3428 posts National Call-Up
    did three this morning, stoichov, torres and bergkamp. pretty poor
  • Toon army Mark
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dupe pele and best today 😭😭
  • Lackosweat
    11194 posts Has That Special Something
    :D
    A-nh-chu-p-Ma-n-hi-nh-2021-09-16-lu-c-18-16-11.png
  • Done 5 today and managed to get 1 that was not a dupe. Rijkaard! That’s 94 down.
  • Chavez76
    9856 posts League Winner
    pirlo, yashin, steve G.. Didnt do many of these though
  • Allsop
    1033 posts Professional
    Did one this morning and picked Rio
  • Sctt78
    1128 posts Professional
    Just done two 93+ attacker picks and got bergkamp and Sanchez 🤮. Best out of all 10 selections was Eto’o but he’s a dupe.
  • Sean_1234
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Done 5 today and managed to get 1 that was not a dupe. Rijkaard! That’s 94 down.

This persistence is pretty amazing, good luck getting the last few. I must have done 50 or so, finally got Zidane this morning who was the main aim from the start
  • Allsop
    1033 posts Professional
    Campbell or Baggio. Not sure who to pick.
  • oldboiler
    5203 posts Big Money Move
    Todays non dupes are Shearer, Del Piero, Van Basten, Schwein and the last Ashley Cole. Needed a LB for the icon squad but not that one
  • BlackFridayRule
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sean_1234 wrote: »
    Done 5 today and managed to get 1 that was not a dupe. Rijkaard! That’s 94 down.

This persistence is pretty amazing, good luck getting the last few. I must have done 50 or so, finally got Zidane this morning who was the main aim from the start

Thanks! It's getting pretty tiresome now 🤣

But got cannavaro a well.. 95..
  • Invincibility
    4814 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2021
    The grind for Maldini or Rio is insane.. countless cycles and dupes. Got over 4 pages of Moments so thats over 80x...

But yeah what else to do while in quarantine :|

Screenshot-20210916-154146-Companion.jpg

Screenshot-20210916-154640-Companion.jpg

Screenshot-20210916-154806-Companion.jpg
  • SPU004
    1739 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only two to go until I have every PIM - Gattusso and Zola!
  • BlackFridayRule
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    SPU004 wrote: »

Nice! Sounds like you will beat me too it!
  • Pnub
    1088 posts Professional

Will defiantly beat me as its now 25 packs full of dupes. I mean out of 75 picks you would think there would at least be one Hernandez or Nakata. Honestly at this point its a drain and i think I might try my luck at the 92+ player pick to get firmino or Vini
  • mox08
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    Just gt henry.....meh.

Only lack maldini now
  • Bob_Bobson
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    JCDRANZER wrote: »
    So I can see, 2 ppl actually got Maradona from this and one of them did this almost 40 times.

I did 2 today and got Schweinsteiger and Cole. I've been under the weather the past few days and just feel like ❤️❤️❤️❤️, so doing this SBC has been rather exhausting. I'm going to try and do Maradona's SBC and a few PIM pp today.

Gullit's SBC can be done for free I know but it's just so long, I was hoping to get him from the PIM pp.

I've packed Maradona twice from this pack. Searching for Bobby Carlos though.
  • Allsop
    1033 posts Professional
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    JCDRANZER wrote: »
    So I can see, 2 ppl actually got Maradona from this and one of them did this almost 40 times.

I did 2 today and got Schweinsteiger and Cole. I've been under the weather the past few days and just feel like ❤️❤️❤️❤️, so doing this SBC has been rather exhausting. I'm going to try and do Maradona's SBC and a few PIM pp today.

Gullit's SBC can be done for free I know but it's just so long, I was hoping to get him from the PIM pp.

I've packed Maradona twice from this pack. Searching for Bobby Carlos though.

I’m searching for R. Carlos too. The hunt goes on.
  • BlackFridayRule
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2021
    Pnub wrote: »

Will defiantly beat me as its now 25 packs full of dupes. I mean out of 75 picks you would think there would at least be one Hernandez or Nakata. Honestly at this point its a drain and i think I might try my luck at the 92+ player pick to get firmino or Vini

Tried the 92+ every time i get a dupe icon. Its not paid out. Also missing vini and firmino.
    Did get a tots kane and tots ruben dias that i didn't have... But... Eh

Edit: did another one... Militao, chilwell, kane and joao felix

Edit 2: modric, 98 kane, foden and someone else i dont remember... Took kane since i didn't have that card
  • Pnub
    1088 posts Professional

Tried the 92+ every time i get a dupe icon. Its not paid out. Also missing vini and firmino.

Didn't pay out the first time for me either a dupe FOF Kane which made me run through an PIM sbc again for a dupe bergkamp. And the second was a dupe modric but with the chem requirement i think I'll just do the 85x10 and maybe a couple of icons here and there.
    This promo has made me realize just how lucky you have to be to pack a top promo icon during the year.
  • BlackFridayRule
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero

Didn't pay out the first time for me either a dupe FOF Kane which made me run through an PIM sbc again for a dupe bergkamp. And the second was a dupe modric but with the chem requirement i think I'll just do the 85x10 and maybe a couple of icons here and there.
    This promo has made me realize just how lucky you have to be to pack a top promo icon during the year.

Did 5...In my fifth pick i had that 95 havertz and 99 firmino..
    Gonna cycle through it some more... Maybe get vini and havertz
  • Pnub
    1088 posts Professional

Congrats on the Firmino pull. I managed Havertz yesterday which I was quite happy with and finally just broke the run with petit and it only took 27 sbc's.
  • BlackFridayRule
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2021

Congrats on the Firmino pull. I managed Havertz yesterday which I was quite happy with and finally just broke the run with petit and it only took 27 sbc's.

Nice!.. Im at 95 and got this

VvBLk1F.jpg

Would rather have best or one of the others im missing.
  • Pnub
    1088 posts Professional

Nice!.. Im at 95 and got this

VvBLk1F.jpg

Would rather have best or one of the others im missing.

That was one hell of a pack but I know what you mean when I got a dupe pele I would have taken a nakata because at least that was useful and it just feels all kinds of wrong putting Pele into an sbc.
    Managed to pack Veron as well so down to 4 now but at this point I would be happy with getting only Best
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    Still Missing

Garrincha
    Alberto
    Cech

Don't think I can do anymore

• Pnub
    1088 posts Professional
    Another 7 done and back to normal duped service.
    Cryuff, Lother, Puskas and Cantona were sacrificed to the sbc gods but I think it will be all be for nothing as I don't think I will pack Cech, Best, Nakata or Hernandez. And I'm not even going to mention the great green whales that are Bobby and Vini.
  • A_Snipe
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    Nedved. Xavi. Campbell. Desially. Roberto Carlos. Best. Garrincha. Essien. Matheus. Henry. Van der sar. Cech. Yashin. Lineker. Pirlo. Beckham. Kaka. Gerrard. Rio Ferdinand. And in my final one tonight I got zidane
  • BlackFridayRule
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have 98...does that mean im 3 off or 2 off?..

Still no best
  • Pnub
    1088 posts Professional
    This sbc has been a dupe filled disappointment over the past 3 days.
    71 completed only needing 6 players and I only managed to pack 3 of them. I get that Best would be hard to pack but not even one Nakata or Cech in 213 picks is just annoying and even with best I have had dupes of Pele, Cryuff, Vieira, r10 and puskas.
    I guess I will have to end up buying Best whenever he appears on the Market