University Dissertation about FUT

Hi everyone. I'm a postgraduate student and I'm doing my dissertation about EA Sports FUT.
If anyone wants to complete my questionnaire it would be greatly appreciated.
This is the link to the questionnaire: https://forms.office.com/r/VmU3ss9gmF

Comments

• Jordonp
    3188 posts National Call-Up
    University Dissertation? Looks more like a marketing survey for cheap and reliable coins to me.
  • Jordonp wrote: »
    University Dissertation? Looks more like a marketing survey for cheap and reliable coins to me.

Hi, the purpose of this survey is to analyze players' attitudes towards the operation of EA's online mode.
  • Done ✅
  • Jordonp wrote: »

Actually, I'm writing a business report lol
  • Done ✅

Thank you
  • CheeseSlice
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im sure someone did this last year
  • Im sure someone did this last year

Sorry, maybe someone did similar research last year, but this is a new search for me, thank you
  • Swanz05
    6063 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2021
    I think most people would be happy to do it but what about those whose currency isn't RMB or GBP?
  • Andyh60
    2625 posts Fans' Favourite
    All done
  • Swanz05 wrote: »
    I think most people would be happy to do it but what about those whose currency isn't RMB or GBP?
    Thanks, man. Sorry, I didn’t think much about this currency at first, because I just wanted to divide the income situation into several grades, and most of my interviewees are indeed from China and the UK. Thank you again for your reminder, I will add the U.S dollar option later.
  • Andyh60 wrote: »
    All done

Thank you Very much!
  • Jordonp
    This is not a damn dissertation questionnaire. Look at the lack of depth to the questions. Look at the spelling. It’s marketing research for coin sellers who sell fifa coins to players that eventually get their accounts banned by EA.
  • Swanz05
    6063 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2021
    ^ Idk man but 'Excellent control felling' & 'Ultramate Team' need some work.

• DaveMadMan
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chinese coin seller trying to get fancy with a market research to impress his/her boss.. .
  • mypetfrog
    2886 posts National Call-Up
    Oh come on this is NOT a dissertation questionnaire. Maybe from Trump University perhaps but this gives no information that could be interpreted into a University grade dissertation, especially postgrad. Ridiculous!

Mods, why is this thread even still here?!

Absolutely a COIN SELLER!
  • mypetfrog
    2886 posts National Call-Up
    jjjeremy wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I'm a postgraduate student and I'm doing my dissertation about EA Sports FUT.

OP, what's the formal title of your Postgrad dissertation? What are you hoping to achieve from the results and what discussion points will these questions help you consider? Also, just curious but which University are you studying at?
  • Jordonp
    edited September 2021
    mypetfrog wrote: »

OP, what's the formal title of your Postgrad dissertation? What are you hoping to achieve from the results and what discussion points will these questions help you consider? Also, just curious but which University are you studying at?

I’ll answer those for him/her!

Title of dissertation: Cheap and reliable FUT coins!

What am I hoping to achieve with this ‘dissertation’: Which demographic to target with shoddy ads campaigns offering my cheap and reliable coins.

Which university: the university of FUTcoin (based in Guandong, China where there is unparalleled interest in a football game, obviously)
    Post edited by Jordonp on
  • KurzBobby
    232 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jordonp wrote: »
    mypetfrog wrote: »

I’ll answer those for him/her!

Title of dissertation: Cheap and reliable FUT coins!

What am I hoping to achieve with this ‘dissertation’: Which demographic to target with shoddy ads campaigns offering my cheap and reliable coins.

Which university: the university of FUTcoin (based in Guandong, China where there is paralleled interest in a football game, obviously)

😂