Season 9…do I have enough time?

grogans_heroes
2491 posts Fans' Favourite
392 days 😂 for a ultimate pack…at least there won’t be anymore “who you taking” threads…

Comments

• oneskyworld
    1965 posts Fans' Favourite
    that basically means they will kind of support the game for another year, I think. At least there is something to work towards.

But after the promotion cards gone, what's the point of packs anyways.
  • abhreebhu_45
    12613 posts Has That Special Something
    that basically means they will kind of support the game for another year, I think. At least there is something to work towards.

But after the promotion cards gone, what's the point of packs anyways.

To get dupe vlachodimos
  • Captain_Emirate
    989 posts Professional
    edited September 2021
    They did the same for Season 10 in FUT 20 with almost same objectives, xp points and packs. As the game is over, no body cares about packs. Only for who just started FUT 21 in September !
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    Opened the level 2 jumbo premium gold pack without playing a game because of the Game Pass XP boost and got 98 De Bruyne, which would've been very nice if it wasn't an untradeable dupe.
  • spy
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    Even packs are worthless while you can do the 85+ x10 :D got lots of saved packs that aren’t worth opening!
  • All4fun1991
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    The game is already dead…That 85+x10 makes everything else worthless..😁 It was very difficult to choose between taking coins or packs from rewards.
  • Captain_Emirate
    989 posts Professional
    edited September 2021
    The game is already dead…That 85+x10 makes everything else worthless..😁 It was very difficult to choose between taking coins or packs from rewards.
    Take double untradeable packs, to get more golden cards for SBCs, coins not worth in this stage, only if you out of them.