Comments

• Steveb86
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Steveb86 wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Ashy wrote: »
    @Steveb86 how reliable is fifawitcher and nonoloko? Can you link the tweet where they say this?

I don't have a link, but wait the DAY 1 Patch will have more faces from fifawitcher. Fifawitcher has worked for ea and nonoloko I very good source from Argentina.

I wouldn’t read to much in to these tweets.

If there are more faces at launch they’ll be from the pl

More importantly Bundesliga and La Liga faces won’t be coming at all….

Yes I think the bundesliga were scanned yet or later for fifa 23 and laliga too. But I think the milan clubs are scanned for a later update, the promoted teams in great Britain and others. And I hope for more customs like Osimhen, Doku, atal and more.

We will see more hold back scans from Bundesliga, la liga and Premier league.

This!! They can't even keep on top of adding the players they have already scanned (as proven with the amount of held back faces), never mind adding 2 or 3 new rigs worth on top! Are they taking more people on to add the faces they scan? If not we will see double/triple the amount of held back scans 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yes last year I understand this about covid, but this year ea can scanning in much countrys. So I hope we will see more faces
  • TeamExtreme17
    5152 posts Big Money Move
    @Steveb86 how reliable is fifawitcher and nonoloko? Can you link the tweet where they say this?

I don't have a link, but wait the DAY 1 Patch will have more faces from fifawitcher. Fifawitcher has worked for ea and nonoloko I very good source from Argentina.

Yes I think the bundesliga were scanned yet or later for fifa 23 and laliga too. But I think the milan clubs are scanned for a later update, the promoted teams in great Britain and others. And I hope for more customs like Osimhen, Doku, atal and more.

This!! They can't even keep on top of adding the players they have already scanned (as proven with the amount of held back faces), never mind adding 2 or 3 new rigs worth on top! Are they taking more people on to add the faces they scan? If not we will see double/triple the amount of held back scans 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yes last year I understand this about covid, but this year ea can scanning in much countrys. So I hope we will see more faces

Like i've said all year, most will come post launch! Probably in EVERY Title Update, hence a MUST for them to work in existing Career Mode saves 🙏🏼
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What is going on with EA within a few hours of the official list of leagues and teams being released.

Wrexham have now been removed from ROTW
  • TeamExtreme17
    What is going on with EA within a few hours of the official list of leagues and teams being released.

Wrexham have now been removed from ROTW

Told ya'll...... It's the dev team we have working on this game!!
  • styles_fc
    369 posts Sunday League Hero

Is what it is, the PL is missing at least 10+ key player faces

White, Gabriel, Smith Rowe, Fofana, Mac Allister, Cash, Watkins, Gallagher, Castagne, Benramha, Minamino

Not to mention many need updates. I get you want other leagues doing but as someone stated earlier their borders and free travel were not open until as late as April/May. I think we will see others leagues get a freshener for Fifa 23. While some recently partnered clubs may get updated at the halfway point this fifa like th Milan clubs and so on
    All of these plus the like of Elliot, Daka, Romero, Sanchez, Jose Sa, Emerson Royal, Brownhill, the promoted teams.. as well as the need for updates like you said (Ings, Adama, Antonio, Bowen, Redmond, J.Rodriguez, Maupay etc)
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ok so, from that Serie A partnership trailer there are few names dropped/mentioned, i will just write the ones that are generic in game

Antonin Barak
    Joao Pedro
    Vlahovic
    Mancuso
    Pandev
    Berardi

special mention to Ribery who we all know lost his starhead when he moved to Fiorentina and has now joined Salernitarna , i can see EA messing him up again :D

odds on those getting neat customs? slim to none 🤣
  • Happo
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If pedri has a face scan or custom, I’m ngl I’m going to consider it a success, I just want a nice good long career mode with Barca
  • Micola789
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ok so, from that Serie A partnership trailer there are few names dropped/mentioned, i will just write the ones that are generic in game

Antonin Barak
    Joao Pedro
    Vlahovic
    Mancuso
    Pandev
    Berardi

special mention to Ribery who we all know lost his starhead when he moved to Fiorentina and has now joined Salernitarna , i can see EA messing him up again :D

odds on those getting neat customs? slim to none 🤣

Only one I could see potentially getting any love from this list is Berardi and even that’s a stretch 😂
  • kiezkopp4
    58 posts Park Captain
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    With the ISL added, ...

Was that confirmed anywhere? EA released the club list yesterday and there is no new league.
    EA Sports. It's just the same.
  • Daviddt86
    553 posts An Exciting Prospect

Like i've said all year, most will come post launch! Probably in EVERY Title Update, hence a MUST for them to work in existing Career Mode saves 🙏🏼

I love you're optimism.

It's ea. They get away with this.

If they wanted they could scanned al partnered leagues.
    They just don't do it.

I don't believe they will ad new faces at release.
    They never do. Maybee in November.

That e sport game of Komani is a joke.

It's a monopoly. So they don't need to make an effort.

I saw the gameplay footage. It was to fast, keepers useless, career mode is most of the same. Its al for Fut.

And everone who complains here will buy the game.

I will buy it when it is possible to buy a ps5.
  • thomwim
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2021
    FIFA 22 has renewed its license with Serie A, with exclusive rights to 14 clubs. We can forget about Atalanta, Juventus, Lazio, and Roma. Napoli will not be licensed in FIFA 23.

The Indian Super League is new in FIFA this year. I highly doubt that EA would scan such a small league.

EA typically scans the Premier League every year, along with some random teams. Only a few clubs were updated last year because of travel restrictions.
    Post edited by thomwim on
  • tommy_p_5
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2021
    kiezkopp4 wrote: »
    With the ISL added, ...

Was that confirmed anywhere? EA released the club list yesterday and there is no new league.

It was on the league list that EA released yesterday...it has since been edited and seemingly a lot of the new leagues and teams have been removed (ISL, Wrexham, new women's teams).

Odd, but do we expect anything else from EA? Perhaps they're going to do a larger announcement for them?

Edit:
  • tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    kiezkopp4 wrote: »
    With the ISL added, ...

It was on the league list that EA released yesterday...it has since been edited and seemingly a lot of the new leagues and teams have been removed (ISL, Wrexham, new women's teams).

Odd, but do we expect anything else from EA? Perhaps they're going to do a larger announcement for them?

Edit:

Unfortunately, they're probably a few years too late adding this - all of the high-profile marquee signings seem to have dried up.

At one point between 2014 and 2017 they had the likes of Del Piero, David James, Ljungberg, Trezeguet, Roberto Carlos, Anelka, Marchena, Elano, Malouda, Lucio, Forlan, Riise, Postiga, Sissoko, Berbatov, Keane - all of whom have had faces (most scans) in Fifa.

Hopefully a new league will bring at least one or two brand new faces (similar to the Romanian league - although it does help that EA have a headquarters in Bucharest).
  • Renatos
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    NBA2k22 the graphics 🤩😱 , just wow what a graphic that’s what I call next generation, we need some company like that to make a football game
  • Azzabazza
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone know when soFIFA would update with the full FIFA 22 Database?
  • kiezkopp4
    58 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2021
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    Anyone know when soFIFA would update with the full FIFA 22 Database?

Clearly on release.

Sofifa is a private and player-based databank service. They don't get their hands on the game any earlier than us.
  • tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Hopefully a new league will bring at least one or two brand new faces (similar to the Romanian league - although it does help that EA have a headquarters in Bucharest).

FIFA is developed in Vancouver, Canada and Bucharest, Romania. It's perfectly reasonable for EA to scan FCSB, FC Dinamo (both of which are based in Bucharest), and the Vancouver Whitecaps.

[There were only three real faces in the Romanian League in FIFA 22, and six on the Whitecaps. Florinel Coman is the only player on FCSB with a real face, while Dinamo has none.]

According to SOFIFA, there are a lot of smaller leagues with only a few faces:

* Australia: nine
    * Austria: six
    * France (Ligue 2): eight
    * Germany (3. Bundesliga): eight
    * Ireland: five
    * Norway: four
    * Poland: six
    * South Korea: eleven
    * Sweden: seven
    * Switzerland: seven
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    Lost some decent scans to the Brazilian League this year

Willian
    David Luiz
    Douglas Costa
    Andreas Pereira
    Kenedy
    L. Baptistao

Fifa is so ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • ManzGOTIT
    3209 posts National Call-Up
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Lost some decent scans to the Brazilian League this year

Willian
    David Luiz
    Douglas Costa
    Andreas Pereira
    Kenedy
    L. Baptistao

Fifa is so ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Such a damn shame man

• Ashy
    21018 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2021
    Personally I don't care about Russian League, Brazilian league would be nice but not fussed, don't care about Serie B, it is annoying not having real kits and names for a few Serie A teams but not end of the world because I don't play that league.

International teams being removed is annoying but again I don't really care for that in career mode I just focus on club football.

No Camp Nou and Allianz Arena is kinda annoying, probably the most out of what's mentioned to far imo but not end of the world since I play PL but UCL nights will be a bit meh there.

What I will say is looking through the PL mostly all the players id want scanned are done except a handful, like 10-15 at a push, maybe 5 of those I'd really want done, that's before the transfer window opened.

EA have done quite well doing a lot of high potential players like Wirtz, Fati, Bellingham etc. But more could be done, I expect next fifa to be a massive one for starheads, I'll let them off this year because a lot of borders have been closed until April or so. You can't expect them to scan a whole league within the last month of the season then put them all in the game over the summer. Just don't think they had the man power to do that.

There are subtle changes in career mode that I like and it's a slight improvement overall, I hope the gameplay will be good on next gen, I'll be buying on release because as stated above a PL career mode should be quite decent on fifa 22
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    Personally I don't care about Russian League, Brazilian league would be nice but not fussed, don't care about Serie B, it is annoying not having real kits and names for a few Serie A teams but not end of the world because I don't play that league.

International teams being removed is annoying but again I don't really care for that in career mode I just focus on club football.

No Camp Nou and Allianz Arena is kinda annoying, probably the most out of what's mentioned to far imo but not end of the world since I play PL but UCL nights will be a bit meh there.

What I will say is looking through the PL mostly all the players id want scanned are done except a handful, like 10-15 at a push, maybe 5 of those I'd really want done, that's before the transfer window opened.

EA have done quite well doing a lot of high potential players like Wirtz, Fati, Bellingham etc. But more could be done, I expect next fifa to be a massive one for starheads, I'll let them off this year because a lot of borders have been closed until April or so. You can't expect them to scan a whole league within the last month of the season then put them all in the game over the summer. Just don't think they had the man power to do that.

There are subtle changes in career mode that I like and it's a slight improvement overall, I hope the gameplay will be good on next gen, I'll be buying on release because as stated above a PL career mode should be quite decent on fifa 22

They could have done so much more bro.

Germany
    France
    England
    Italy
    Netherlands

All these places were open to scan over a year now no excuses for them.

They can't even go scan the Milan teams.

They are very incompetent.

And yes i truly believe next fifa 23 we will see huge amounts of faces. But the utter disappointment having to wait a full year.

Just bitterly disappointing.

If arsenal , villa , Brighton , Leicester , Fulham , WBA , Sheffield Utd , were scanned I'd probably buy and and do a BPL career with some teams and enjoy the game for a month or two.

But playing v arsenal and Brighton full team of generics I'm so OCD about this stuff I'll sim playing arsenal because i can't stand to see Gabriel , White , smith rowe generic playing against me 😂🤦🏻 I'm sure lots of you are the same.

Did you see the amount of fifa online 4 faces they have available it's very good.

Oshimen
    Izzo
    Acerbi
    Strakosha
    Bennacer

And all the Russians and Ukrainians done.

Some really nice players for career mode there.

If they even added them in.

Just a damn shame so much potential if they could even add the fifa online 4 faces
  • TeamExtreme17
    Yeah these held back & FO4 faces are the absolute minimum that EA should be adding for launch..
  • saturator
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think more scans will follow on day one.
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    saturator wrote: »

Well let's hope mate.
  • saturator
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    saturator wrote: »

Well let's hope mate.

With the new deal between EA and Serie A, Milan and Inter will be on dayone I think. Maybe some other scans from Bundesliga and Liga. Finger crosses!!
  • Futbol22
    1905 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hope EA updates Schick and Griezmann for launch

Should be pretty simple update for both

• TeamExtreme17

Same with Haaland..
  • Futbol22
    1905 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2021

Same with Haaland..

To me Haalands custom might as well be generic. How EA haven’t scanned him and Dortmund yet is unexplainable

He looks like one of the seven dwarfs

2069306-267px_h1.jpg
  • RollsReus
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    I mean, he's a very particular looking guy. I think he looks great with the strand hair. To say you'd prefer a generic is asinine.