Unpopular opinion inside. (It’s a big one)

David12344
21069 posts Club Captain
I have come to the bold conclusion that my pim Eusebio is better than that new Man Utd cr7 and it’s not even close for personally,

Ready for the it’s not him it’s me comments 🤣. And you probs won’t be wrong but it’s just the way I feel.

He’s a hype man Is cr7 😉

Am I alone in thinking this ?

Also big thanks to ea for once, I have all the players I’ve ever desired and now don’t want to buy 22. (Probs will though).

Diego Eusebio, Messi, ruud. Johan, big pat, kante , firminho and any more on sub watch.
369-D7293-7-DC3-4-E9-A-BAEE-0-E9-CD918-E596.png
537-E3307-B7-AF-4316-826-A-CF3-AD848-A84-A.png

Comments

• Why not just start llorente at rb tho? :trollface:
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2021
    Orison wrote: »
    Why not just start llorente at rb tho? :trollface:

That won’t work ? Will it lol.

Darn you clever man 🤣
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    David12344 wrote: »
    I have come to the bold conclusion that my pim Eusebio is better than that new Man Utd cr7 and it’s not even close for personally,

Ready for the it’s not him it’s me comments 🤣. And you probs won’t be wrong but it’s just the way I feel.

He’s a hype man Is cr7 😉

Also big thanks to ea for once, I have all the players I’ve ever desired and now don’t want to buy 22. (Probs will though).

Diego Eusebio, Messi, ruud. Johan, big pat, kante , firminho and any more on sub watch.

You're just jelly #21iscoming
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

He’s a hype man Is cr7 😉

You're just jelly #21iscoming

🤣. Meow 😻
  • Jordonp
    3265 posts National Call-Up
    I think CR7 is only useful when he’s a sole striker and central based. When I’m a two striker formation he suffers from being off set to the goal line and needing to turn which he does not do well (what 6’2 player does?). However as a sole striker there’s no better striker in the game. He’s deadly.
  • Hammer316
    4082 posts National Call-Up
    Have to disagree mate I've only played a handful of games with him but he feels so overpowered. Don't get me wrong I loved playing with eusebio but this CR7 is full of secret sauce. I'm actually tempted to play some weekend league again on Sunday to use him 🙈
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    Have to disagree mate I've only played a handful of games with him but he feels so overpowered. Don't get me wrong I loved playing with eusebio but this CR7 is full of secret sauce. I'm actually tempted to play some weekend league again on Sunday to use him 🙈

Haha it’s ok to disagree mate.

Oh no not the weekend league 😂. I may play to 11 too tbh. Gotta see what all your new players can do right.

I just find him not turning well or getting any space and I don’t know why but I just can’t get him into scoring positions at all.
  • I SiR MartY I
    14918 posts Has That Special Something
    giphy.gif
  • Seeleyjs17
    2052 posts Fans' Favourite

He’s a hype man Is cr7 😉

You aint the only one. I can not get on with ronaldo at all. He has been sent to bench and now using fodden as a cam and moved ney to striker and it play so much bettwr
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »

He’s a hype man Is cr7 😉

You aint the only one. I can not get on with ronaldo at all. He has been sent to bench and now using fodden as a cam and moved ney to striker and it play so much bettwr

Horses for courses I guess. I’m glad it’s not just me 😂
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    giphy.gif

20-E5-B067-CCD9-4370-B2-DA-B105093-E92-FB.jpg
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    giphy.gif

b037df079ca328b196300f3a24816e9c.gif
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    giphy.gif

b037df079ca328b196300f3a24816e9c.gif

🤣
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    I have to disagree, he was abusing all defenders in WL and Rivals for me as I was getting swaps tokens :joy: and he isnt even shooting pens, granted, I am playing to get him to score a lot.

Also 12 headers from corners already, that is almost as much as I scored all year long.

5515892e39fc6b28f65057d871cca1dd.png
  • Footballer_1000
    2756 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've always wanted a big one.

cheeky-smile.gif
  • Fozberry
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The pure balls to be still on the FIFA app with that battery power! 😂
  • mox08
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    Gotta love this.

I am 5 squads away from eusebio after johan so.. cant wait to see if this opinion is warrented lol

Plus i can melt figo if its true hahahs
  • CheeseSlice
    2180 posts Fans' Favourite
    Eusebio and ben yedder types are
    more mobile and make great runs .

I have both 99 rated cr7 cards but i prefer butra + ben yedder aye

Its just how it goes sometimes.
  • Jordonp
    OK here’s a probably unpopular opinion to go with yours.

Jessie Lingard (Futties) is the best CAM in the game and one of the best players (top 10) in the game despite only being 4* 4*.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    Theyre all split by hairs now… pretty much all the same. I could get gold 1- elite 3 easy with SS isak, tots fekir, tots carrasco, SS gomez, tots vazquez, tots llorente, tots kounda, SS alba, Tots navas, what if burchiche and ter stegan gold lol. How much is that? Less than 2 or 3 of r9’s highest objectives?

Thats why i havent ****** with this game for over a month. Its dead, it all feels the same. A little better or a little worse. The same opponents, same teams, same ai breaking skills… same everything. This wheel to nowhere is played on me now. Making half the game 95+ 5* 5* is lazy and boring… Pumping out 99 ovr cards is not it. Shiny new cards is not the answer. Surely most are fed up?
  • Hammer316
    4082 posts National Call-Up
    @Steelcitysniper you're right and that's why 99% of people who say they are staying on FIFA21 will be on FIFA22 within a month.

Didn't realize eusebio SBC was still active, @David12344 I'm going to test your theory out, its been a while since I played with eusebio.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    @Steelcitysniper you're right and that's why 99% of people who say they are staying on FIFA21 will be on FIFA22 within a month.

Didn't realize eusebio SBC was still active, @David12344 I'm going to test your theory out, its been a while since I played with eusebio.

He’s crazy good mate. My best striker this year mate. His shooting is incredible
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    I have to disagree, he was abusing all defenders in WL and Rivals for me as I was getting swaps tokens :joy: and he isnt even shooting pens, granted, I am playing to get him to score a lot.

Also 12 headers from corners already, that is almost as much as I scored all year long.

5515892e39fc6b28f65057d871cca1dd.png

That’s impressive mate. What rank and division?
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    mox08 wrote: »
    Gotta love this.

I am 5 squads away from eusebio after johan so.. cant wait to see if this opinion is warrented lol

Plus i can melt figo if its true hahahs

You won’t regret it my friend.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Fozberry wrote: »
    The pure balls to be still on the FIFA app with that battery power! 😂

It’s kinda my thing having low battery 🤣
  • Jordonp
    Theyre all split by hairs now… pretty much all the same. I could get gold 1- elite 3 easy with SS isak, tots fekir, tots carrasco, SS gomez, tots vazquez, tots llorente, tots kounda, SS alba, Tots navas, what if burchiche and ter stegan gold lol. How much is that? Less than 2 or 3 of r9’s highest objectives?

Thats why i havent ****** with this game for over a month. Its dead, it all feels the same. A little better or a little worse. The same opponents, same teams, same ai breaking skills… same everything. This wheel to nowhere is played on me now. Making half the game 95+ 5* 5* is lazy and boring… Pumping out 99 ovr cards is not it. Shiny new cards is not the answer. Surely most are fed up?

Not personally.

My enjoyments been peaking these past few months mainly because my main objective is getting better at the game. Not really bothered about who my opponent has in their team, just expecting the same thing really. Renato, Acuna, Neymar, Mbappe etc.

Looking forward to using the lower tier PIM icons later on as well as building interesting teams around them.

I’m anticipating better servers too when everyone’s flocked to FIFA 22 but not sure if this is blind optimism.

I’m sure my interest will fade too but just not yet.

Maybe you’re bored because you’ve plateaued in terms of skill and the game has plateaued in terms of content?

• JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    I believe you Dave
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    I believe you Dave

Thank you mate 😂
  • bobbyfischer
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    I too must disagree. I'd a thousand times rather have Eusebio as an opponent than CR7.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    I too must disagree. I'd a thousand times rather have Eusebio as an opponent than CR7.

The way I use cr7 you would want me to have him lol.