FIFA 23 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Ceder
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Ceder wrote: »
    So am i right? Only Tunnel for Liverpool and Atletico? And no cutscenes in player career mode?? How hard can it be to implement..

I've seen cut scenes in player career mode, well the things they've shown us for career mode after the game are there anyway..

Yes I know about the videos after the game but there is no interaction in those only same boring video over and over again
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    So am i right? Only Tunnel for Liverpool and Atletico? And no cutscenes in player career mode?? How hard can it be to implement..

I've seen cut scenes in player career mode, well the things they've shown us for career mode after the game are there anyway..

Yes I know about the videos after the game but there is no interaction in those only same boring video over and over again

Ahh yeah, fair enough..they need to improve that..I think the 'overhaul' they've hyped up is disappointing, doesn't feel like an overhaul in the slightest tbh
  • thomwim
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2021
    There are a few squads/international teams that are on my wishlist. As a general rule of thumb, higher-overall players (80+) should have their faces scanned.

La Liga: Sevilla FC, Getafe, and Granada
    Ligue 1: Lille, Montpellier
    The Bundesliga: Bayer Leverkusen and RB Leipzig
    Shakhtar Donetsk (which I doubt)
    Ajax
    The national teams of Argentina, Italy, Holland and Spain

Probably not Serie A for licensing reasons.
  • TheSupernatural
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I think they implied both Benfica and Porto will have tunnel scenes included. I'd guess PSG too since they seem to get every flashy feature. But just like the intro songs from 21, so few clubs have it that it barely seems like a feature to me. Even a generic tunnel walkout would be cool if the camera is with the players. It'd feel like you're actually walking out to a real stadium
  • pamody
    77 posts Park Captain
    Anyone knows if psg will be rescan? We need Messi, Nuno Mendes and other faces, can anyone confirm that?
  • mickjacobjr
    1664 posts Play-Off Hero
    pamody wrote: »
    Anyone knows if psg will be rescan? We need Messi, Nuno Mendes and other faces, can anyone confirm that?

It won’t be in Fifa 22 anyway
  • Daviddt86
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    pamody wrote: »

Psg have been scanned enough. Start with ligue 1 other teams
  • vk45
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    1. Any news if Fifa Online 4 faces added with the Russia release made it to F22? The likes of Miranchuk, Golovin, Smolov, Sobolev, Dzhikiya, Mario Fernandes, Guilherme?

2. Any indication of Cristiano Ronaldo rescan under EPL priority treatment?
  • Futbol22
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2021
    Has anyone checked if Sokratis Papastathopoulos at Olympiakos is updated?
    Post edited by Futbol22 on
  • ManzGOTIT
    3181 posts National Call-Up
    Just out of curiosity. Why the f hasn’t Nuno gotten a face yet? He’s been a Prem manager for 4 seasons now
  • styles_fc
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    On a positive.. the YouTube vids I've seen of beta gameplay, the referees look great! Not sure if they're proper scans or just customs but they look like real people.. Hopefully they give them BLACK BOOTS before launching the game though 🙃
  • Colesy
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wondering if EA will drop a post today showing off liverpools new 3rd kit 👀
  • Dlima0284
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Griezmann went back to short hair . Any chance for a update?
  • ManzGOTIT
    Colesy wrote: »
    Hope so but I doubt it. Don’t think they did it for Chelsea or Atletico…. Might be wrong
  • Colesy
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Hope so but I doubt it. Don’t think they did it for Chelsea or Atletico…. Might be wrong

Did with chelsea not athletico
  • ManzGOTIT

Ah okay
  • TeamExtreme17
    5141 posts Big Money Move
    Dlima0284 wrote: »

Yeah for Fifa 27 when EA next scan Atletico...
  • Moose Factory
    6210 posts Big Money Move
    Griez really needs an added stubble mustache btw. It's the little things.
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just out of curiosity. Why the f hasn’t Nuno gotten a face yet? He’s been a Prem manager for 4 seasons now

He had a face but EA removed it
  • ManzGOTIT

Really? When
  • Steffolovitch
    1387 posts Professional
    Still baffles me, when people ask for new Messi and Ronaldo scans. Jeez, this couple has had around 25 new scans between them for the past 15 years (my guess). Surely there are more urgent needs out there.
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Really? When

FIFA 20 if I remember rightly he was removed in a squad update towards the end of the season
  • Ashy
    20953 posts Club Captain
    Few 3rd kits being revealed this week, odds on them not making early release day in 19 days?
  • Ashy
    20953 posts Club Captain
    Still baffles me, when people ask for new Messi and Ronaldo scans. Jeez, this couple has had around 25 new scans between them for the past 15 years (my guess). Surely there are more urgent needs out there.

Agreed both are fine.

We need highly rated young players like Kounde, Tapsoba, Locatelli, Osimhen and Pedri to name a few. Not to mention some players need updates
  • styles_fc
    364 posts Sunday League Hero

Yeah I remember that too. I was thinking "I definitely remember him with a face", but wondered if I just dreamt it 😂
  • Futbol22
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2021
    Dlima0284 wrote: »

I’d expect/hope EA to update him. Don’t see why they couldn’t but at the very least they should just revert to this:

ipanews_65818e44-6c17-49f2-8d6e-ad8e47872b04_1

EA has serious scanning to do in La Liga + Bundesliga for FIFA 23
  • PabloEscobar
    351 posts Sunday League Hero

Because both playing now for clubs who got scanned yearly when no COVID..
    so it’s a realistic tough that can happen 😅😂🤣 because players outside premier league or PSG won’t get a scan anytime soon anyway 😅😂🤣
  • Steffolovitch
    1387 posts Professional
    edited September 2021

Because both playing now for clubs who got scanned yearly when no COVID..
    so it’s a realistic tough that can happen 😅😂🤣 because players outside premier league or PSG won’t get a scan anytime soon anyway 😅😂🤣

Where's the party mate? Seems like a lot of fun and laughing going on there.

I understand why EA have made sure Messi and Ronaldo would receive yearly head scans over the years. Surely a number of their fanboys would insist on having the new game, if their idol was updated with a new look. Makes perfect sense.

But from a community-perspective, I can't fathom why anyone would argue new faces for the pair, when SOOO many top players are left generic. @Ashy has named a few, whom I fully agree are in dire need of a headscan, or a good custom at least. And a lot more could easily be named, if we felt it would make a difference.

• PabloEscobar
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    What I mean is we all want generic players have scans or customs … and we all can name as many players as you want but EA don’t care and will not read this topic 😅🤣🤣 even forum mods are not reading this topic . This topic is for many years and people have name thousand of players … talk about other stuff leaking beta fighting with each other 😅🤣😂 so it doesn’t really matter what you write or wrote here … and who need a face or not … it would not make a difference..
  • ManzGOTIT

Really? When

FIFA 20 if I remember rightly he was removed in a squad update towards the end of the season

Hmm interesting…. Some reason I don’t remember lol

Nothing special.