FIFA 23 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• pipopazzo33
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    styles_fc wrote: »
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Now that we have an idea of the faces for FIFA 22 am already planning my team for career mode lol

Any recommendations for a class number 9 striker or proper target man either or for a realistic Liverpool career mode? New face or old (potentially generic too as I was thinking Vlahovic but let’s see what you guys say…)

STARTING XI 4-2-3-1
    Alisson
    Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson
    Fabinho Thiago
    Salah Firmino Mane
    ????

SUB: Kelleher, Gomez, Konate, Tsimikas, Henderson, Raphinha, Jota

RES: Oxlade Chamberlain, Keita, Milner, Jones, Elliot, Rhys Williams, Nat Phillips, Karius
    Will switch with my bench now and again

Adrian, Origi, Minamino and (despite the new face although I might keep if he has good potential) Neco Williams will be getting binned 😂
    Think I'm going to do a few Career Mode saves with different options (including Trent to RCM and one with Bellingham to replace Hendo etc).. I've done a CM with Kane in the past.. but I think Haaland/Mbappe are the obvious choices (you choose to put either Salah or Mbappe through the middle).

One other one I'm definitely doing is Lewandowski!

Outside the box picks:
    - Muriel
    - Jonathan David
    - Correa
    - En-Nesyri
    - Dembele
    - Guirassy (I'm looking at Sofifa for ideas at this point)
    - Joao Pedro

sofifa and this thread are the best things about fifa. the really useful stuff
  • Daviddt86
    553 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There is a video of Moukoulo and Brandt playing F1 on ea Bundesliga.

Stop accepting excuses.

It's ea. They can scan but they are lazy

We need someone like Angry Joe
    He demolish EA with NFL 22
  • pipopazzo33
    oceaux wrote: »
    oh man Jimenez will never be up to date

Is it confirmed he won't have his protective headband? Man, I don't know why, that would be relatively easy to put on there I'd imagine. They did it for Cech and Chivu.

i guess its easier than a helmet those wore but from what i have seen on tv its way more thicker than a headband. i suppose EA planned throwing in one of those. imo better leave him like he was in fifa21. after seeing Haaland against Holland i got fed up again with hairstyles always being outdated. Origi and Sturridge had to adopt a haircut mimic-ing fifa in the end. that last one was a joke
  • Steveb86
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    And when there are new gamefaces, the hype is great again 😂 Fun aside, ea is and will remain a surprise bag. I'm happy about every new gameface, even if it could be a lot more. But that's ea, we've known what makes them tick for years. How can I hold back gamefaces for 3 years, that's really unbelievable.
  • Steveb86
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have to admit one thing, the new scans are really great. The technology they have is really great. Nevertheless, I would like to see a lot more custom faces for the young players who cannot be scanned because they do not belong to a partner league or a partner team.
  • Howler19
    989 posts Professional
    Steveb86 wrote: »
    Daviddt86 wrote: »
    Nonoloko said this year coming many customs, so I think we will see more new customs in the title updates. I'm sure ea has scanned Benrahma and they hold him back for an update.
    In addition, the new scan rigs for the Bundesliga and La Liga are far too expensive to stand around.

What scan Rigs? Are those not mobile?
    I haven't seen no photo of those Rigs

It's confirmed last year from gamechanger and others, ea has now 5 scan rigs. One for the Premier League, the second is for the Bundesliga, the third for laliga, the 4th for Partnerteams and the 5th for south America.

Considering they scan in MLS and Liga MX, surely they have one in North America too. But it could be that they're just using the same ones they use for Madden/NHL etc and therefore they aren't considered as FIFA rigs exclusively.
  • TeamExtreme17
    5152 posts Big Money Move
    Back 😇
  • RollsReus
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    Didn't realise Sancho had strand hair!
  • Ashy
    21018 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2021
    So many cool little animations/cinematics have been added, the little things can make the difference sometimes
  • pipopazzo33
    edited September 2021
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Nonoloko said this year coming many customs, so I think we will see more new customs in the title updates. I'm sure ea has scanned Benrahma and they hold him back for an update.
    In addition, the new scan rigs for the Bundesliga and La Liga are far too expensive to stand around.

What scan Rigs? Are those not mobile?
    I haven't seen no photo of those Rigs

It's confirmed last year from gamechanger and others, ea has now 5 scan rigs. One for the Premier League, the second is for the Bundesliga, the third for laliga, the 4th for Partnerteams and the 5th for south America.

Considering they scan in MLS and Liga MX, surely they have one in North America too. But it could be that they're just using the same ones they use for Madden/NHL etc and therefore they aren't considered as FIFA rigs exclusively.

that explains some things. but all the photos posted from the scan sessions prove the scanning crew does their part. what happens after that is meandering. lack of proper implementation is the problem. at any normal company if field work isnt implemented properly the matter is addressed immediately. how can a sane person be ok with investing money in a rig and not seeing the results? no member of the board asks questions? its a matter of inefficiency it contradicts the principle of doing business
  • pipopazzo33
    ferran torres proper scan. finally a new lanzini and bittencourt
  • Peanut2000
    980 posts Professional
    edited September 2021
    When sofifa updated??
  • AndyApple
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    These locker room Cutscenes are they only in player career. Played manager career in beta and yet to see them
  • L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    When sofifa updated??

Sofifa is such an impressive/awesome resource. (How is it run, really?) I suppose that for some reason the relevant data hasn’t been available this year as early as in some previous years. But yes, looking forward to seeing the first 22 update!
  • ManzGOTIT
    3209 posts National Call-Up
    Just playing FIFA 17 for the sake of it and man…. The commentary is so much better not sure if I’m fed up or Derek Rae or miss Tyler and Smith but the detail of commentary is missing

Also was the first year of frostbite I believe and some of the detail of the faces are insane…. Was a nice trip for short nostalgia. I say that but then realize FIFA 17 was 5 years old, WOW
  • RollsReus
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just playing FIFA 17 for the sake of it and man…. The commentary is so much better not sure if I’m fed up or Derek Rae or miss Tyler and Smith but the detail of commentary is missing

Also was the first year of frostbite I believe and some of the detail of the faces are insane…. Was a nice trip for short nostalgia. I say that but then realize FIFA 17 was 5 years old, WOW
    I like Derek Rae, it's Lee Dixon I was sick of. So insultingly annoying.

Get Ally McCoist back, EA.
  • TeamExtreme17
    RollsReus wrote: »

PL games (League games in general) should have Martin Tyler/Alan Smith/Jamie Carragher/Gary Neville.. Ones we actually hear week in week out! Leave Derek Rae to Champions League (Cup games in general) just like it used to be. And as much as i think Lee Dixon's lines could of been improved, removing him altogether with someone i've never even heard of, never mind heard on commentary, is baffling.. I hear Steve McManaman alot on Champions League games, he would of been a better choice! Why theyve also taken a step back and gone from having 2 commentary teams to 1, is again baffling.. It will be even more repetitive now, which was the problem in the first place 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • TeamExtreme17
    Can we now edit generic faces?

Will new Star Heads work in existing CM saves?

Has Edit Player been fixed?

No

No

No

😭
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Malmö FF new EA partner. I know it doesn't usually mean much but at least now there's a chance for some treatment and I'll take it.

Knowing ea there's a huge possiblity of them scanning Malmo players. But Milan , inter , Boca , fiorentina , bologna will not be scanned

EA logic
  • TheSupernatural
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sports video commentary always sucks. I prefer turning it off and just having the crowd noise. Feels way more like actual football that way
  • TheSupernatural
    We need someone like Angry Joe
    He demolish EA with NFL 22

Just cause he's ranted about Madden year after year doesn't mean the game is getting better lol. Can't see how it would help FIFA at all. The only feedback they listen to is that of their corporate partners, and occasionally the pro eSports players. The aren't listening to the regular players who play the game, especially those who don't play FUT and aren't paying for microtransactions.
  • ManzGOTIT
    3209 posts National Call-Up

McCoist is a legend 😂

PL games (League games in general) should have Martin Tyler/Alan Smith/Jamie Carragher/Gary Neville.. Ones we actually hear week in week out! Leave Derek Rae to Champions League (Cup games in general) just like it used to be. And as much as i think Lee Dixon's lines could of been improved, removing him altogether with someone i've never even heard of, never mind heard on commentary, is baffling.. I hear Steve McManaman alot on Champions League games, he would of been a better choice! Why theyve also taken a step back and gone from having 2 commentary teams to 1, is again baffling.. It will be even more repetitive now, which was the problem in the first place 🤦🏻‍♂️

Stewart Robson is the new guy and bloody hell that guy is BORING AF!!!
  • BenjiA
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    is anyone else’s beta not working? Keeps saying the EA servers are down but I can still play 21??
  • Micola789
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BenjiA wrote: »
    is anyone else’s beta not working? Keeps saying the EA servers are down but I can still play 21??

Hadn’t the beta ended ?
  • Ashy
    21018 posts Club Captain
    Is it true all these are not in fifa 22

Bolivia
    Bulgaria
    Cameroon
    Chile
    Colombia
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Ecuador
    Egypt
    India
    Paraguay
    Peru
    Slovenia
    South Africa
    Switzerland
    Turkey
    Uruguay
    Venezuela

Meaning the total national teams are now 32 which is just enough for a world cup, what's the point in qualifiers :D
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ashy wrote: »
    Is it true all these are not in fifa 22

Bolivia
    Bulgaria
    Cameroon
    Chile
    Colombia
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Ecuador
    Egypt
    India
    Paraguay
    Peru
    Slovenia
    South Africa
    Switzerland
    Turkey
    Uruguay
    Venezuela

Meaning the total national teams are now 32 which is just enough for a world cup, what's the point in qualifiers :D

In the beta those national teams who have been generic for multiple editions of the game were not included.

Exception being Turkey and Chile

However Ukraine, Hungary and Portugal are now licensed.

• pipopazzo33
    edited September 2021
    there is a possibility EA would be technically obligated to release a qatar wc dlc in may or june. based on what happened to PES euro dlc this could be bound to arrive in fifa22 life cycle and not in fifa23. just a thought sorry for offtopic. but full game extremely unlikely
  • TheSupernatural
    I'm skeptical. FIFA 23 release will coincide with the buildup to the WC so I think they'll be hyping it up for that. Might even be bundled with the game at launch.

Would be really strange if they took out all the generic national teams though. No reason for that.