FIFA 21 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• Colesy
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    Porto's to be announced tomorrow 👀👀👍
  • TheSupernatural
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Porto tomorrow, maybe they'll release all the stadiums or tease them out one at a time?
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • Hopefully Sporting CP stadium will come to EA soon too!! Portugal 🇵🇹 league overtook the French league recently as top 5 leagues in Europe.
  • TheSupernatural
    More Portuguese stadiums would be cool but I'm hoping they'll pick one of the leagues and just stick to it. More fun playing in a league with every stadium than a league with only 2-3 stadiums
  • ManzGOTIT
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    Nice to see the Dragao in. Looking forward to playing the CL Final from last year and also Liverpool’s CL group stages will have all stadiums which is awesome!!

Also…. Always wanted to start a Porto or even Benfica career but the lack of stadiums didn’t let me but these look soooo good man. Can’t wait!

A nice throwback to the PS2 days of FIFA, remember when we had these stadiums in game, like the fella above said, let’s hope Sporting’s included in the coming years
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Nice to see the Dragao in. Looking forward to playing the CL Final from last year and also Liverpool’s CL group stages will have all stadiums which is awesome!!

Also…. Always wanted to start a Porto or even Benfica career but the lack of stadiums didn’t let me but these look soooo good man. Can’t wait!

A nice throwback to the PS2 days of FIFA, remember when we had these stadiums in game, like the fella above said, let’s hope Sporting’s included in the coming years

Get Sporting's and Boavista's stadiums back in the game along with Anderlecht's which would be a dream
  • ManzGOTIT

Get Sporting's and Boavista's stadiums back in the game along with Anderlecht's which would be a dream

I know Sportings was in there but when was Boavistas in game? For the Euro 2004 game probably but were they included after FIFAs too?
  • CantanoRM
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I know Sportings was in there but when was Boavistas in game? For the Euro 2004 game probably but were they included after FIFAs too?

I think Estadio do Bessa (Boavista) was in the game from FIFA 2005 until FIFA 08.
  • ManzGOTIT
    CantanoRM wrote: »

I think Estadio do Bessa (Boavista) was in the game from FIFA 2005 until FIFA 08.

Hmm interesting. Must’ve forgot lol
  • Stugg93
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Arminia Bielefeld is the next one confirmed 👍
  • TheSupernatural
    Guess they're doing one a day. Freiberg tomorrow?
  • ManzGOTIT
    Guess they're doing one a day. Freiberg tomorrow?
    Nope. That’s it. Just the two Portuguese stadiums and Bielefeld

Brentford coming next year

Let down tbh
  • Sullivinho12
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Still no Freiburg?
  • Stugg93
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cadiz too is coming on launch. Brentford in January again.

No Osasuna, no Elche, no Freiburg. Pretty miserable announcement that.
  • Richi123
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks EA. Really looking forward to use The Philips Stadium in fifa22
  • Quiffed
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What a farce
  • henryclay1844
    1083 posts Professional
    They couldn't even reload Boca Juniors and River Platte's stadiums? What a garbage effort.
  • Quiffed
    Haha every year it always seems to be less than my already reduced expectations
  • Howler19
    1007 posts Professional
    Pathetic
  • Quiffed
    I think this these threads gets my hopes up. While I knew all wouldn’t come, only 4 did LOL
    No Zenit
    PSV
    Osasuna
    Elche
    Freiburg
    Tigres
    boca
    River
    San Lorenzo
    Brentford in 2021
  • ManzGOTIT
    edited August 2021
  • flcinusa
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    Still using Donbass Arena which has been closed since May 2014, 8 months after PS4 & Xbox One were launched...
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    Brentford in 2022 is an absolute farce. It's becoming a very worrying trend of delayed content being implemented into a game.

Elland Road last year and Brentford Community Stadium this year.

Thing is San Lorenzo and Tigres UNAL had previously posted in game images of their stadiums in FIFA 19 and FIFA 21 and neither have been implemented into the game.

El Sadar was on the database list along with Banc of California stadium I don't think we will be given a reason for omission from the final game.

There has also been negative feedback towards another EA title F1 2021 with San Marino, Portuguese and Saudi GP tracks not being included at launch with not even a firm date for when they'll be included within the game.

Codemasters when they produced the title on their own always had all tracks in at launch.
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    No Gazprom Arena is another interesting omission as since Champions League licence returned to EA they've had the Final Stadium within the game however this is the first title to not include that venue.

This is most likely due to the exclusivity of the stadium within PES
  • Howler19
    1007 posts Professional
    flcinusa wrote: »
    Still using Donbass Arena which has been closed since May 2014, 8 months after PS4 & Xbox One were launched...

Do you want them to remove it? If so, why would you want that? Better to have Shakhtar in their stadium than in a generic surely, even if they can't play there now for unfortunate reasons.
  • TheSupernatural
    Holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ my expectations were low but we're getting 4 stadiums and 1 renovation, with a 5th next year? Did they just decide to cut half their staff? Even the stadiums in the database aren't included.
  • TheSupernatural
    There has also been negative feedback towards another EA title F1 2021 with San Marino, Portuguese and Saudi GP tracks not being included at launch with not even a firm date for when they'll be included within the game.

Codemasters when they produced the title on their own always had all tracks in at launch.

At least they have an excuse, those tracks were added late to the calendar and the Saudi track is still under construction. It takes a lot more effort to get the tracks right. It's not just visuals, the surfaces have to be right and they each have a very unique shape and design. Not like a stadium where it's purely visual.

No excuses for EA on this one, especially for Brentford. They're really going to need 4 more months just to add one more stadium?
  • flcinusa
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    . Codemasters when they produced the title on their own always had all tracks in at launch.

That's not true as they didn't have all the tracks last year, and as like this year that's because the F1 calendar has been very fluid lately