FIFA 22 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Ashy wrote: »
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    RollsReus wrote: »
    Anyone mention the generic Southgate? It’s not one of the presets anymore

EDIT: Goes for most managers I think… a generic Gerrard is Rangers manager but looks like Gerrard when playing the match
    What do you mean, sorry? Gerrard is present on the touchline?

Yeah in previous years it used to be a selection of these managers but now the managers are still generic but resembles the real life managers
    A1098-50.jpg

So if you manage rangers in career or say Liverpool you can pick an avatar that looks like Klopp and Gerard and just name them klopp and Gerard?

No you are taking about you can literally pick a Ole or Klopp or Simeone avatar and name them and be them basically I still don't think that's possible.

What he is saying is the generic managers look more customised to themselves, so for example Gerrard instead of some random generic that doesn't look like him out of one of the 8 options it's like they've took time to edit it as close as they can

Cheers mate
  • Ashy
    16854 posts World Class
    Heads up for beta users they've opened up all modes
  • mickjacobjr
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero

I know it’s not Fifa but wondering will it affect them scanning in MLS
  • Daviddt86
    429 posts Sunday League Hero

I know it’s not Fifa but wondering will it affect them scanning in MLS

The way with that trailer with scanning rig in it.

I was thinking about that. EA could the same thing.
    Easy, drive trough country and scan teams
  • GlennMufc
    1135 posts Professional
    Never seen the thread so dead before.

Where's this beta update with added faces?

• styles_fc
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lmaooo if someone still playing 22, I recommend winning a penalty shootout vs a rival team and see what happens
    Absolute mayhem 😂😂😂

EDIT: Goes for most managers I think… a generic Gerrard is Rangers manager but looks like Gerrard when playing the match

Dude you gotta be more clear on here. A lot of us don't have the beta so can't just go and check your recommendation. And it took 3-4 replies for people to figure out what it was you recommended anyways..

And same goes for what you were on about with the 'generic managers'. Be more clear dude 😂😂😂
  • Skorpio_King
    8825 posts League Winner
    Guess who is back. Hopefully some nice faces

• pipopazzo33
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 24
    EA must have had some beef with Özil, David Luiz and Defoe. the last one left for his uncles funeral before the Spurs US tour scan session for Fifa 12 if i remember correctly. EA might have taken this personal

Pretty sure no one would hold a grudge for having to attend a family member's funeral 🤣🤣🤣

its not a grudge. its EA thinking "who is this guy to say no to us?". i wouldnt put my money on it being the cause. what i need is for EA to NOT do this ill willed treatment again. they had some imaginary beef with Sturridge also. he was mentioned on this thread many times but they refused to update even with proof he attended sessions. also van Persie didnt receive a scan. today EA have bigger problems like atalanta and lazio. my theory was they remove most faces hoping the player to retire. but i gave em too much credit
  • pipopazzo33
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pedders8 wrote: »
    Erik Lamela is an update

that is an extremely unexpected good thing
  • ManzGOTIT
    2903 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ashy wrote: »
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    RollsReus wrote: »

What do you mean, sorry? Gerrard is present on the touchline?

Yeah in previous years it used to be a selection of these managers but now the managers are still generic but resembles the real life managers
    A1098-50.jpg

So if you manage rangers in career or say Liverpool you can pick an avatar that looks like Klopp and Gerard and just name them klopp and Gerard?

No you are taking about you can literally pick a Ole or Klopp or Simeone avatar and name them and be them basically I still don't think that's possible.

What he is saying is the generic managers look more customised to themselves, so for example Gerrard instead of some random generic that doesn't look like him out of one of the 8 options it's like they've took time to edit it as close as they can

Yep Ashy is right that’s what am saying
  • ManzGOTIT
    2903 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 24
    styles_fc wrote: »
    Lmaooo if someone still playing 22, I recommend winning a penalty shootout vs a rival team and see what happens
    Absolute mayhem 😂😂😂

Dude you gotta be more clear on here. A lot of us don't have the beta so can't just go and check your recommendation. And it took 3-4 replies for people to figure out what it was you recommended anyways..

And same goes for what you were on about with the 'generic managers'. Be more clear dude 😂😂😂

Looooool idk bro my bad 😂😂😂
    Thought to be cryptic with the beta lol 😆
  • BenjiA
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can’t believe you can’t edit players and transfer them from the main menu anymore! That best Change for the full release
  • GlennMufc
    1135 posts Professional
    BenjiA wrote: »
    Can’t believe you can’t edit players and transfer them from the main menu anymore! That best Change for the full release

Wait what ?

Surely not.

So before i start a career mode i can't transfer haaland to united then start the career mode and haaland is on my team ?

• KentEagle
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Benrhama is a must for a starhead and WHU are all but complete
  • riccardobosio
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited August 24
    GlennMufc wrote: »

Wait what ?

Surely not.

So before i start a career mode i can't transfer haaland to united then start the career mode and haaland is on my team ?

In the beta we don't have access to the full menus, so for now we can't edit squads, transfers and stadiums from the menus, but I assume we'll be able to do that again in the full game, so don't worry
  • BenjiA

Wait what ?

Surely not.

In the beta we don't have access to the full menus, so for now we can't edit squads, transfers and stadiums from the menus, but I assume we'll be able to do that again in the full game, so don't worry

Yeah that’s what I was thinking surely they don’t take that feature away from the full game
  • OptimusFawkes
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 24
    Looks like Kounde is going to Chelsea after Zouma’s sale goes through to West Ham

Starhead should come very soon. Here we go! ©
  • GlennMufc
    1135 posts Professional
    Looks like Kounde is going to Chelsea after Zouma’s sale goes through to West Ham

You really think kounde is getting a starhead ? I'm.sure you are being sarcastic
  • Ashy
    16854 posts World Class
    Kounde maybe next year lol
  • OptimusFawkes
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 24

You really think kounde is getting a starhead ? I'm.sure you are being sarcastic

Well the EA partnered clubs, especially the PL clubs like Chelsea, seem to be getting some extra love this year.

Who knows - maybe a November update
  • GlennMufc
    1135 posts Professional

Well the EA partnered clubs, especially the PL clubs like Chelsea, seem to be getting some extra love this year.

Who knows - maybe a November update

No chance bro will be for 23 unfortunately
  • BenjiA
    I’ve seen some images of grealish having an updated starhead? Is this true
  • RollsReus
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero
    We have seen newly transfered players like Ndombele and Pepe get customs during the season. Its possible.
  • Ashy
    16854 posts World Class

Not sure where you have seen this, doubt it
  • mickjacobjr
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero

Villa haven’t been rescanned sure Watkins and cash generic in beta so grealish wouldn’t have an updated face
  • Howler19
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    I wish they would scan all Champions League clubs B)
  • Ashy
    16854 posts World Class

Villa haven’t been rescanned sure Watkins and cash generic in beta so grealish wouldn’t have an updated face

Where have Villa been scanned though? Have they posted something on social media?
  • Futbol22
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 25
    This a good opportunity to tell EA about the missing starheads!

Fill out the questionnaire in the link below it takes 2 secs.

• mickjacobjr
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero

Where have Villa been scanned though? Have they posted something on social media?

Villa were scanned in august 2019 when they were promoted they haven’t been scanned since cause of COVID
  • BenjiA

It was on an Instagram page that I follow who usually are correct, maybe he might get a new scan now he’s at city