FIFA 23 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Daviddt86
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    How many *new* Ligue 1 & Bundesliga scans are there?

New in scanned this year: 0
    Scanned last year or even latter: about 50.
  • BenjiA
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    styles_fc wrote: »
    BenjiA wrote: »
    Is haaland a scan or a custom? I don’t rate it tbh
    Hmm I'm not sure.. definitely thought custom upon first viewing. But in general, these next-gen scans are so immense that the only thing that will outdate them is if the player changes their hair (or if they're still young when they get scanned). So I imagine it's either a good custom or a year-old scan tbh

Looking at all the new LFC boys has me in awe, honestly. Neco Williams, Jones, Milner and Salah are next level!!
    And the best for me are Robbo, Ben Davies and Jota.. there's so much detail in their scans is crazy 🤩

Yeah that’s why I question the quality of haalands starhead, as like you mentioned the Liverpool ones and others like Sancho etc look so good but haaland just looks odd which is a massive shame as he’s one of the best young players in the world and a former cover star of 21
  • Daviddt86
    I hate those refifa youtube Chanel.
    Milan, Lille, Dortmund scan he says.
    Without proof. Idiot
  • Steveb86
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    Daviddt86 wrote: »
    Without proof. Idiot

He said to me, he has sources. Maybe it's true, Reyna hasn't a face in the beta, so I think he has a better custom or scan face in the final game. We will see what's happened.
  • FifaAFC
    244 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Steveb86 wrote: »
    Without proof. Idiot

He said to me, he has sources. Maybe it's true, Reyna hasn't a face in the beta, so I think he has a better custom or scan face in the final game. We will see what's happened.

He also said that Matty Cash had an face in the beta
  • Steveb86
    FifaAFC wrote: »
    Steveb86 wrote: »
    Without proof. Idiot

He also said that Matty Cash had an face in the beta

Hehe that's not true.
  • Steveb86
    The problem is a lot of would-be Twitter guys throw out any information to get clicks, and that's annoying. However, Guy said these days that he had heard that ea did not add all of the new gamefaces to the beta due to the leaks. Remember, the very first alpha was withdrawn due to too many leaks. Therefore that would be possible and we know ea.
  • Daviddt86
    Is Soares checked? Played in China.
    Now at Olmpiakos (scanned at Porto)
  • Daviddt86
    Zoet (Spezia), Toni Lato (update, Valencia), Ruiter (WillemII) Catic (Ado) were maybee scanned at Psv.

Can someone check?
  • mickjacobjr
    1715 posts Play-Off Hero
    Without proof. Idiot

That channel is a guy spoofing and making guesses on things he has no proof on anything I see him on about stadiums yesterday Just making stuff up
  • OptimusFawkes
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2021
    Fabrizio just said Andreas Pereira and Kenedy are close to joining Flamengo.

I guess we’ll lose their starheads - or totally be removed from the game if they move to Flamengo? They have all fake players in the game despite licensed kits/sponsors
  • henryclay1844
    1089 posts Professional
    It was inevitable that video games would have fake news channels, as those are so successful in other mediums. REFIFA is the worst I've seen yet.
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional

I guess we’ll lose their starheads - or totally be removed from the game if they move to Flamengo? They have all fake players in the game despite licensed kits/sponsors

Yeah they will be gone maybe forever.

S h i t t y game at it again
  • Junoadam
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    DTS all the way
  • Azzabazza
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is Kiyan Prince in FIFA 22? (Or was it a special one-off for FIFA 21) ?

(If he's not in FIFA 22, then I'll create him)

(https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-21/news/kiyan-prince-long-live-the-prince)
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    Is Kiyan Prince in FIFA 22? (Or was it a special one-off for FIFA 21) ?

(If he's not in FIFA 22, then I'll create him)

(https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-21/news/kiyan-prince-long-live-the-prince)

Highly doubt he will be in 22
  • OptimusFawkes
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2021
    Howler19 wrote: »

We lose close to a hundred faces every year to retirement and clubs outside of fifa. Always going to happen. What needs to happen is EA adding way more than that to compensate and grow.

I'd happily give up players that move to the Russian/Middle Eastern/Lower Division leagues for new faces in the top 8-9 leagues that are in FIFA.

But Flamengo is a usable team with their actual logo/kits in FIFA 21/22. With fake players. Hopefully Pereira and Kenedy (both still 25 years old) go to Free Agents
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain
    Are there options for a beta update tomorrow?
  • Colesy
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not sure
  • Howler19
    1013 posts Professional
    Howler19 wrote: »

We lose close to a hundred faces every year to retirement and clubs outside of fifa. Always going to happen. What needs to happen is EA adding way more than that to compensate and grow.

I'd happily give up players that move to the Russian/Middle Eastern/Lower Division leagues for new faces in the top 8-9 leagues that are in FIFA.

But Flamengo is a usable team with their actual logo/kits in FIFA 21/22. With fake players. Hopefully Pereira and Kenedy (both still 25 years old) go to Free Agents

Well the fake player thing is because of licensing issues that are exceptionally tricky in Brazil. But I agree that it's a travesty that we don't have the Brazilian and Russian leagues fully licensed in the game since they are both top 10 leagues in the world. They should sort those out.
  • RichardEleven
    893 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 2021
    Here's a long read.

All La Liga teams scanned in 2018 (scans added up to 18/08/21 (will update as appropriate)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JRV3Q4W30Sh2oaSAsDmVResyCjHzYtzefGoBl21lo2I
  • Creating the same for the Bundesliga is very tricky. Given the 2018/19 rescan.
  • styles_fc
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    styles_fc wrote: »
    Is haaland a scan or a custom? I don’t rate it tbh
    Hmm I'm not sure.. definitely thought custom upon first viewing. But in general, these next-gen scans are so immense that the only thing that will outdate them is if the player changes their hair (or if they're still young when they get scanned). So I imagine it's either a good custom or a year-old scan tbh

Looking at all the new LFC boys has me in awe, honestly. Neco Williams, Jones, Milner and Salah are next level!!
    And the best for me are Robbo, Ben Davies and Jota.. there's so much detail in their scans is crazy 🤩

Yeah that’s why I question the quality of haalands starhead, as like you mentioned the Liverpool ones and others like Sancho etc look so good but haaland just looks odd which is a massive shame as he’s one of the best young players in the world and a former cover star of 21

Yeah I agree.. it's not 100%, but they could be said about some other 'older' scans (and I say 'older' bc if it is a scan, it's only 18 months old max). Reminds me very much of Salah's from Fifa 21..

Either way, I think Haaland will be my first big signing in the 22-23 season for LFC 😎
  • andre77
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited August 2021
    Here's a long read.

All La Liga teams scanned in 2018 (scans added up to 18/08/21 (will update as appropriate)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JRV3Q4W30Sh2oaSAsDmVResyCjHzYtzefGoBl21lo2I

I hope adan was added to the game in fifa22. he was removed when he became free agent last year and appeared as generic when signed by sporting.

Was checking the list and what a shame pedro porro was not in girona when they scanned la liga, whould be a great addition to sporting cp scans (that are very few)

For other side we will sign Virgina from everton that is scanned, right?
    Post edited by andre77 on
  • Steveb86
    Benedetto to Elche. I hope ea added his new scan from last year.
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    I didn't want Watford or Norwich to get promoted due to them already having lots of starheads in their teams.

But they have both made some good signings.

Norwich signed that Greek 87 potential kid Tzolis

There's lots of scans to come from the promoted teams.

Ekong
    Ngakia(removed already by ❤️❤️❤️❤️)
    Sierralta
    Louza
    Kucka
    E. Dennis
    O. Tufan
    Etebo

Guannoulous
    Tzolis
    J. Sorensen
    Lees-Melou
    Mumba
    Omobamadele
    Placheta

Maybe more signings to come.

• Sullivinho_12
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Assuming they bother with the promoted teams this year and don't wait for 23.
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional

Exactly. They are completely all over the place at the moment.

Still waiting for last year's partnered teams.

Milan
    Inter
    Boca

Already made an agreement with myself not to buy the game until i see these scans. I told myself if i buy the game I'm a weak man 😂😂
  • AndyApple
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special

They better, I want a Toney scan